GUILTY AZ - Michael, 44, & Tina Careccia, 42, Maricopa, 22 June 2015 - #2 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
"Recreational" cocaine drug deal. Does this mean the victims were buying for personal use? Why would this guy be so dumb to kill them when he was just seen with them. How does a recreational deal go so wrong between two parties that know each other? Could they have been doing business for awhile and murder was over some earlier event? Did they owe him money? I hate drugs ugh.
EDITED TO ADD: I am not trying to sully their reputations, just trying to understand what happened. These don't see. Like bad people. Anyone can make wrong choices.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

I think I'll wait for them to figure out if Tina was sexually assaulted before I buy into the drug angle about them getting murdered over a few hundred bucks worth of coke.

That doesn't even make any sense.

I know and that evil perp can say anything to make killing them look warranted....
(Just waiting for his bleeding heart childhood story at trial too)

MOO

Local news keeps saying that JV was an "acquaintance of Tina's". Seems odd that they would not refer to him as an acquaintance of them both. But perhaps she interfaced with him more than M.

"Recreational" cocaine drug deal. Does this mean the victims were buying for personal use? Why would this guy be so dumb to kill them when he was just seen with them. How does a recreational deal go so wrong between two parties that know each other? Could they have been doing business for awhile and murder was over some earlier event? Did they owe him money? I hate drugs ugh.

Why would he bury them right at his house? So dumb. I think it was a heated argument that went bad very quickly. Looks very impulsive IMO.

I think I'll wait for them to figure out if Tina was sexually assaulted before I buy into the drug angle about them getting murdered over a few hundred bucks worth of coke.

That doesn't even make any sense.

This is speculation, but if you were caught for murder, and you had much bigger things to hide (running drugs or cartel dealings) you might tell investigators that it was over a 'recreational' drug deal to hide the true motive. I am curious how JV was friends with the Dugans father. That's interesting. What was their relationship?

I wonder... was this drugs for personal use, or some type of smuggling venture involving MC's pilot training
It was phrased as "recreational" which to me sounds like personal use

I know and that evil perp can say anything to make killing them look warranted....
(Just waiting for his bleeding heart childhood story at trial too)

MOO

That's right. At this point we are only getting one side of the story, Jose Valenzuela's side. He can use any excuse he wants to as to why he killed them, and there isn't anybody around to dispute it. He may or may not be man enough to admit to a sexual assault, if one occurred.

I just can't see the two of them going over there late on Sunday night to buy a couple hundred bucks worth of coke and ending up dead over it. If Tina was sexually assaulted, that's going to change the entire dynamics of this crime. I hope the coroner can establish it one way or the other.

It was phrased as "recreational" which to me sounds like personal use

Is it possible JV was selling drugs to one of the minors, and M&T got wind of it? Maybe someone bought from him at the fathers day get together. They may have gone to the house to confront him.

I was thinking along those same lines when I heard that JV was asking about pilot skills. I was thinking maybe they were doing small runs for extra cash but JV wanted them to start flying drugs and they said No but were too deep and you can't get out once you are in. Not trying to hurt the family with speculation but just so sad if killed over a small recreational buy...although people have killed for less :-( I hope we get some facts today at the press conference.

This is horrible! I will have to read the whole thread before making my own opinion. So sad!

New member here...been following this site and case closely since the story broke. I'm very familiar with Maricopa (have friends there) and live only 30 min away. Such a tragedy. I am also wondering if evidence will show sexual assault. Drugs were something that had been on my mind since the beginning. Not only because of our proximity to drug routes but because drugs are so often tied to these crimes. Not trying to pass judgement on the couple but that's just reality. You never know what kind of stuff people are into in their private lives and so much bad stuff follows drugs. Glad they found the guilty party and I hope justice is served so that at least the family has some closure.

:wagon: to WS Prickly Pear!

I'm just not real clear how it jumped to sexual assault...good grief this is how misinformation starts, yes?

Is it possible JV was selling drugs to one of the minors, and M&T got wind of it? Maybe someone bought from him at the fathers day get together. They may have gone to the house to confront him.
That sounds dangerous, I mean look at this guy. If I was Mike and I was confronting a drug dealer I wouldn't bring my wife you know?

Sounds plausible to me. There are a lot of young teenagers hanging out at that compound. Who knows what Valenzuela was supplying who with ?? Maybe there's a good reason nobody wanted to finger this guy.
Self-incrimination.

For now, everybody keep in mind, we're only getting ONE SIDE of this story, Jose Valenzuela's version.

As is usual, the perp always paints themselves in the best light.

EDITED TO ADD: I am not trying to sully their reputations, just trying to understand what happened. These don't see. Like bad people. Anyone can make wrong choices.

Could it be that one of them, let's say Tina, went to JV's house to get the coke then didn't return home or answer her phone, so Mike went over there in his vehicle to investigate ?......just a possible scenario.

I wonder if Mike and Tina may have given him a ride home (as someone speculated up thread). Perhaps the crime happened at the perps home. A fight between the two men with Tina as a witness? Just thinking out loud.

I am thinking they were lured off the property. Jose' was said to be a family friend so they wouldn't be suspicious of him. IMHO
Once there Jose' Valenzuela could have had accomplices waiting.

Just another possibility I'm tossing out there. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member