GUILTY AZ - Michael, 44, & Tina Careccia, 42, Maricopa, 22 June 2015 - #3 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Yes. From the same link, the couple had just bought a trailer and the electrician had hooked it up a few days prior to the murders. The brother thinks the problem is a business deal ... and the suspect claims he was on meth. He claims they were all on meth when he decided to shoot them ... over a business deal, perhaps?

Now that story sounds plausible. My money is on JV just simply TWEEK TALKING & fingering the rest of the world to cause doubt in everyone's mind. I hope the PI is still on the clock to get to the root of it all. But toxicology will be the TRUTH Serum to clear up doubt either way.

I was rather surprised that Sheriff Babeu answered the reporter's question regarding if the Careccias were involved with drugs. He could have just said he had no comment. Since he did say what JV stated about everybody's drug use, it led me to believe that Sheriff Babeu has some kind of proof of their drug use. Babeu did say that they were waiting on the lab tests, so why even mention what JV said until there is confirmation of meth in their bodies? MOO

@00:54 http://www.abc15.com/news/region-ce...o-suspect-said-he-was-on-meth-during-killings

I was rather surprised that Sheriff Babeu answered the reporter's question regarding if the Careccias were involved with drugs. He could have just said he had no comment. Since he did say what JV stated about everybody's drug use, it led me to believe that Sheriff Babeu has some kind of proof of their drug use. Babeu did say that they were waiting on the lab tests, so why even mention what JV said until there is confirmation of meth in their bodies? MOO

@00:54 http://www.abc15.com/news/region-ce...o-suspect-said-he-was-on-meth-during-killings

Babeu did sort of allude to it a bit I thought, too. I guess we all hoped for a Cinderella story ending, but since there wasn't one, we hoped for the lesser evil rather than the greater....still hoping. still hoping. How long for Tox report??? anyone know??

That surprised me too. He seems meticulous so I feel there is some validity to his response.jmo

I believe that they were killed at Jose's house. Would Tina go on a drug run (no confirmation that she's a meth-head) in the middle of the night without a purse? I have no idea what stoned meth-heads would do when they need a fix ... leave the purse behind and turn off the cell phone?
Honestly I could see anyone, stoned or sober leaving their purse if they are just going up the road. Remember, everyone was going to bed (if this happened Sunday night) and they probably didn't think they would need phones or purse IMO.

Honestly I could see anyone, stoned or sober leaving their purse if they are just going up the road. Remember, everyone was going to bed (if this happened Sunday night) and they probably didn't think they would need phones or purse IMO.

Is there any reason that he shot them? I wonder if the electrical work on the new trailer had been paid ... Still, shooting the person that owes the money is about as productive as shooting yourself in the foot. It's easier, and more lucrative, to put a lien on the trailer.

Is there any reason that he shot them? I wonder if the electrical work on the new trailer had been paid ... Still, shooting the person that owes the money is about as productive as shooting yourself in the foot. It's easier, and more lucrative, to put a lien on the trailer.
That's why I don't think the electrical work plays into it...

Maybe the electrical work was a lot more difficult than he thought & he quoted wrong while meth induced....Yeah that'd be the guy I would like to hire for some electrical work on my house.

Wait.Wait.Wait.Wait. Had they actually bought a trailer????? I sure did think I heard they were going to buy a trailer with Tina's inheritance.... I thought the emphasis was on Future tense " going to" rather than Past tense "bought one" Can anyone clear this up?

I agree with someone who says this statement is very confusing. Felix would have had to have enough blood on him to get it onto the car, I wonder how much they found.

Also, JV's statement is not just that this was a drug deal, but that they were partying together. There must have been something going on for Michael to have been phoning this guy but maybe it went quite differently from this version of events. JV says Felix went with them to the supplier - how convenient, that means JV doesn't have to say who was his supplier.

IIRC Sheriff Babeau said in his conference today the blood in the car wouldn't be easily seen and that forensic team found it.

Maybe JV did the electrical work for a reduced price and thought he could demand a repayment that Mike didnt want to pay -- like flying for the guy or paying/buying drugs that he didnt want/need...considering all of the assaults on record it wouldn't be a stretch to think this guy was a bully who didn't respect boundaries and manipulated people to get what he wanted...

Well someone was real high or real stupid. To murder someone, move their car a block away and bury them by your back door isnt the brightest thing to do.

IIRC Sheriff Babeau said in his conference today the blood in the car wouldn't be easily seen and that forensic team found it.

I heard the Sheriff say that the blood was "transfer" most likely when jv put them in the shed before they were buried...

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alicat3
Back