GUILTY AZ - Michael, 44, & Tina Careccia, 42, Maricopa, 22 June 2015 - #3 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Felix's statement...Oh I was in my room sleeping and woke up to a gunshot...
Jose's statement... All 4 of us were doing meth when a fight broke out

Nice try Felix...

Well one thing always holds true, the drug world is filled with Liars & disreputable types. People whom you wouldn't WANT to go to their homes in the darkness of the night. Surprised M&T got duped into it. Must have had cash burning thru their pockets.

Hmm...so Michael's blood was in his car but Felix was driving it by himself? So he somehow had Michael's blood on him? Or Michael was bleeding on the earlier trip w/Felix and Tina?

the way I understood that was the blood was "transfer" from when jv put them in the shed before burying them..

The truth will come out if their was meth or not. Not a big deal to me. They didnt deserve to be murdered. My concern now is WTH Felix still not in jail? Sounds like at the least he obstructed justice as well as being and accessory.
I don't get how he's not in jail either as an accessory to murder since he at a minimum moved the car if we go by his version.

I don't get how he's not in jail either as an accessory to murder since he at a minimum moved the car if we go by his version.

IF he carried out those deeds as a result of being threatened with his own life by JV, then he's not criminally liable for any crime committed under duress.

I wonder, did Felix come forward? Or was he fingered by Jose? Big difference if you ask me. I agree with those that think he should also be in custody.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

The truth will come out if there was meth or not. Not a big deal to me. They didnt deserve to be murdered. My concern now is WTH Felix still not in jail? Sounds like at the least he obstructed justice as well as being an accessory by driving the car.

Bingo! No they didn't deserve to be murdered... you are right. However, if the Meth story proves true, & they were using, & they were doing this around their young adults & proving to be haphazard in their judgment....& I am going back to the young adults here...... if they were doing something of the -purported- insidious purchasing, using, ..... then they took their lives into a dark place. & sometimes there are penalties there... just sayin...

:stop:

Stop the bickering! Everyone is entitled to their own opinion.

RE: FB pics posted on Family members FB accounts, don't bring it here and Don't sleuth family members and bring it here. It's against TOS.

Michael and Tina are victims period.

I wouldn't believe JV's account of what happened that night. I think he was after Tina. JMO

Not sure if this has been posted yet. Probable cause statement...
http://lmgcorporate.com/ktvk/news/070215/Valenzuela-Jose-probable-cause.pdf

I agree with someone who says this statement is very confusing. Felix would have had to have enough blood on him to get it onto the car, I wonder how much they found.

Also, JV's statement is not just that this was a drug deal, but that they were partying together. There must have been something going on for Michael to have been phoning this guy but maybe it went quite differently from this version of events. JV says Felix went with them to the supplier - how convenient, that means JV doesn't have to say who was his supplier.

I wonder, did Felix come forward? Or was he fingered by Jose? Big difference if you ask me. I agree with those that think he should also be in custody.

There is a chance here they were simply fingering eachother (no pun intended)

just saw an arrest was made....absolutely shocked reading these details. no matter WHAT Mike and Tina were involved in, they didn't deserve any of this. such a sad outcome for this case, but glad justice will be served. RIP.

Brother says JV was the electrical contractor who hooked up their trailer, ie their relationship was not just based on drugs.

Yes. From the same link, the couple had just bought a trailer and the electrician had hooked it up a few days prior to the murders. The brother thinks the problem is a business deal ... and the suspect claims he was on meth. He claims they were all on meth when he decided to shoot them ... over a business deal, perhaps?

<modsnip>

I wonder if drug tests will be possible ... they were six feet under. It was probably cool down there.

Yes. From the same link, the couple had just bought a trailer and the electrician had hooked it up a few days prior to the murders. The brother thinks the problem is a business deal ... and the suspect claims he was on meth. He claims they were all on meth when he decided to shoot them ... over a business deal, perhaps?
We still don't know what the argument was about. Hopefully Felix spills

Well one thing always holds true, the drug world is filled with Liars & disreputable types. People whom you wouldn't WANT to go to their homes in the darkness of the night. Surprised M&T got duped into it. Must have had cash burning thru their pockets.

Tina's purse was at home, so they probably didn't leave home voluntarily.

I think Mike's injury and disability are key to the drug connection/potential meth use. He had a GIANT scar down his wrist/arm and was likely on painkillers (opiates) after his woodshop accident. If he was prone to any recreational use over his life, any long-term opiate use could've EASILY graduated to meth (cheaper, etc). Tina, having known/dated Mike as teenagers, might've had an easier time accepting his drug use bc of their previous romance/may have been easily coerced to partake.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Warden2024
Back