GUILTY AZ - Michael, 44, & Tina Careccia, 42, Maricopa, 22 June 2015 - #3 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
For anyone wanting to know why NOT to do drugs.... check out Arpaio's mugshot website that posts ....daily crimes-- .these mugshots are all in a days work for the AZ crime dept. When you pull up the site.... then click on drug offenses & some of the other crimes - as many of the other offenses are committed because of recreational drugs that turned into addictions. You can see it for yourself....When you do drugs you either support one of these people's habits (under the radar drug dealers) or you BECOME one of these people. Plain & simple. JV will be on the site in 3 days or so..... & he is just one -- imagine multiplying this sad case by hundreds daily, weekly. then multiply it by states...you get my drift. website is http://www.mcso.org/Mugshot/

I posted the above on the note that JV is an admitted drug user & the fact is that he ADMITTED to THE MURDER of Michael & Tina. ALL these weeks of resources were used on his drug induced maniacal murder of 2 loved people. night y'all.

What I don't understand is if Mike and Tina were last seen at 9PM at their own party, then there were phone calls between Mike and Jose from 9PM to 11PM, but no one saw Mike or TIna after 9PM at their own party, then their phones went dead ... and the next thing we know is they're buried six feet under?

There has to be more to the story.

Did Jose repeatedly call his number on Mike's phone to give the illusion that Mike and Tina were fine until 11 or 12PM, then their phones went dead late Sunday?

What is Jose's past? This does not seem like his first dance with murder.

What about the owner of the bobcat that was used to dig the 6ft. hole in the ground? Did that person have any questions?

I don't either, but if meth is anything like cocaine, wouldn't the user feel euphoric and aware? Has anyone seen the "Faces of Meth" online? Scary. Meth must make users feel good for so many to get hooked. I just don't get JV claiming that he was high on meth that turned him into a violent murderer.

Look at this case to see what meth does to a person. Btw, this is just ONE of the MANY cases on WS where meth resulted in some VERY ugly things.

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sh...-Santa-Clarita-23-January-2015&highlight=meth

I don't know anything about meth. Is it the sort of drug that makes people randomly shoot/kill others?

Despite what a previous poster said, NO. A lot of people use it for mind-blowing sex, some people use it to self-medicate for ADD/ADHD, some people use it like you would coffee. Like any other drug, it effects people differently. You've heard of a 'mean drunk'? Meth can have that effect on people, but usually those people aren't very personable to begin with. I'm guessing JV was one of those.

Many prescription drug users will turn to any opiate when desperate. There are people all around us that are addicted to opiates. Some are obvious and some not so much. I lost my brother in law to opiate addiction. I've seen it first hand and have subsequently read many stories of all different socio-economic classes of people struggling with this addiction. this compile does not exhibit any external signs of long term drug use. However, nothing would surprise me. Can't judge a book by its cover.

Meth is NOT an opiate. It's a stimulant and not used for pain relief.

Despite what a previous poster said, NO. A lot of people use it for mind-blowing sex, some people use it to self-medicate for ADD/ADHD, some people use it like you would coffee. Like any other drug, it effects people differently. You've heard of a 'mean drunk'? Meth can have that effect on people, but usually those people aren't very personable to begin with. I'm guessing JV was one of those.

Was Jose a mean meth user, who complacently installed an electrical system for a new trailer, and then decided to murder his employer, and his employer's wife, because of he was a mean unperson-able meth-head?

That's weird.

Was Jose a mean meth user, who complacently installed an electrical system for a new trailer, and then decided to murder his employer, and his employer's wife, because of he was a mean unperson-able meth-head?

That's weird.

Just because he was using that night doesn't mean he was using when he did the wiring for the trailer. And we still don't know what happened to set him off that night - there just isn't enough information at the moment. I'm interested in hearing Felix's version of events.

Just because he was using that night doesn't mean he was using when he did the wiring for the trailer. And we still don't know what happened to set him off that night - there just isn't enough information at the moment. I'm interested in hearing Felix's version of events.

We only have the word of an accused man, an admitted meth-head, to explain why he murdered his employer, and his employer's wife, and then buried them six feet deep next to his house ... and the owner of the bobcat didn't put two and two together ... and Felix doesn't have a better story.

Is Felix a meth-head too, or is it only the accountant and pilot who are meth-heads, and the guy that drove the car to it's hideaway spot ... he's a spot on upstanding man.

I tend to believe that Jose went over to the family party to make a delivery of meth, stayed so he could not only get paid but get high for free. Once they smoked or snorted their dime bags they were high and didn't want to come down so since Jose was to any gone by then they were tweeking oiling for more meth. Jose was probably looking for more for them or waiting for more to get to his person he buys from. When it came to the connections place, Tina and Mike picked up Felix to go do the drug run, Jose waiting at home for them to all come back and share again. They were all lacking sleep and on edge and that's when the fight ensued. Maybe Jise felt they should share all of the dope they bought and Mike and Tina wanted to take some home and Jose got mad.

As far as meth heads go I knew a few who you'd never guess were partaking. Some were paralegals and lawyers.

We only have the word of an accused man, an admitted meth-head, to explain why he murdered his employer, and his employer's wife, and then buried them six feet deep next to his house ... and the owner of the bobcat didn't put two and two together ... and Felix doesn't have a better story.

Is Felix a meth-head too, or is it only the accountant and pilot who are meth-heads, and the guy that drove the car to it's hideaway spot ... he's a spot on upstanding man.

BBM. I'm going off memory here, but I recall the sheriff stating something during the press conference regarding the backhoe being borrowed from an "acquaintance". At first, the sheriff said "friend" (or maybe neighbor?) then he quickly corrected himself to say "acqaintance. The impression I got was that it wasn't someone who actually knew JV but rather JV asked for a favor and the man obliged. Which, I'd like to think is what most normal people would do. I'm guessing that JV could have concocted a seemingly valid need (plumbing, electrical, foundation issues, etc.), and the acquaintance was happy to help. He could have even seen him working right near the house and things seemed plausible. Then, later when it was dark, JV placed the bodies in the hole and backfilled and the acquaintance wouldn't have suspected anything.

Also, and I'm not defending JV in the slightest, I hope he receives the death penalty, however, a reporter talked to the neighbors on each side of JV's house. One neighbor did an interview but was not pictured and said "I've dealt with him now over three years" and "he's got a beautiful wife and some kids" and "he gave me a dog" and "he's one awesome guy" and "never heard nothing bad about this guy" and he's the "most honest person".

http://www.fox10phoenix.com/clip/11648944/neighbors-surprised-by-bodies-found-in-mans-backyard

The same woman also did another interview with a different reporter and only her feet were shown. I couldn't find that interview again, but she said similar things about him.

I'm guessing that JV just flew under the radar around home and with "acquaintances" and they had no idea of his sordid lifestyle and past.

Do the why's really matter? The killer confessed to the crime and the missing couple was found. Drugs were involved in some way. The killer is in jail and will be successfully prosecuted. The other guy who was there at the time (Felix) may be facing his own legal culpability. People who take drugs are not known for making rational decisions and thinking through consequences of their actions while high on their substance of choice.

Meth is often manufactured in one's basement from a mix of - often household-related - chemicals. There isn't a real drug "trade" per se of meth, esp crystal meth. It's a very dirty, cheap, easily homemade drug.

Meth is often manufactured in one's basement from a mix of - often household-related - chemicals. There isn't a real drug "trade" per se of meth, esp crystal meth. It's a very dirty, cheap, easily homemade drug.

Not according to Breaking Bad, where quality was king and there was a sophisticated distribution network.

By previous poster you're referring to me? I'm confused about what you consider a "mean drunk" but you're right about meth not having the same effects on everyone. People might use it for different reasons, but its use can lead to mood disturbances, paranoid, aggressive, and violent behavior.

And we might never know. What if he doesn't remember or can't explain or it's some wild delusion with no basis in reality? But yeah, maybe Felix can fill in the holes.

But in his own version he left, left while one was still alive and then did nothing. In fact, even if he did leave as he said, it also appears he then returned and participated in trying to cover up the crime.
^^^Yes. And then he did not say a word for days. I don't buy it. BS.

If he's an illegal, they will use the excuse that he was afraid to draw attention to himself.

Either way you cut it, this man helped to commit a crime. They need to lock him up before the meth dealers that he drove the Careccias to meet catch him and plug him to keep their identities safe. (If this part is even true). They were both high during this whole mess (do users go to sleep when they have been doing meth all day? Because he said he was sleeping), I'm sure a good portion of their story is self serving. When they start to finger each other it will fall apart I bet.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

They said on the radio this morning, there was going to be some unexpected BREAKING NEWS on this case today. Wonder if they are just reporting yesterdays news or if there is indeed something NEW. I am going to state something else, for fear of stating the obvious here, but would be interesting to know. All this time we have heard conflicting reports about Tina & her work. such as...Tina going her job in Chandler... Tina having to be at work... Tina having the day off... etc.etc all conflicting. Then during the interview I remember bro in law stated the other day she simply worked for the guy across the street occasionally & ran errands for him, etc. Didn't sound to me like an actual JOB, but just some occasional errand running. I know we are not supposed to sleuth others, but would be interesting to know more details about WHAT actually her job really WAS. A while back someone came on WS w info on her employer & a link to the license he carried & googling NAME or Business didn't appear to have EVEN a TRACE anywhere on the NET, not EVEN a trace- which is odd if you are doing business as a contractor. Will BE INTERESTING to know what she really DID for work, & the errands she actually RAN for this guy, w MICHAEL often coming along on the ERRANDS. I am curious what will happen when this case actually BREAKS open & all things that are HIDDEN come to light.

Double murder suspect has lengthy criminal record
10:35 p.m. MST July 2, 2015
http://www.12news.com/story/news/20...murders-has-lenghty-criminal-record/29657741/

On July 1, Jose Ignacio Valenzuela Jr., 38, admitted his role in the slayings to a Pinal County Sheriff's Office investigator over the phone, according to court documents.
READ: Full police report
Valenzuela refused to come in for an interview with detectives. Records also reveal Valenzuela threatened to commit suicide with the murder weapon.

attached pdf is now 7 pages.

....and in addition she was to run an errand at 5 a.m. next morning w Michael coming along. No one yet knows details of that errand she was supposed to run. hmmm.... that is all I will say. This may be pulled but just putting it out there. That is where my thoughts are today.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kendybee
Back