GUILTY AZ - Michael, 44, & Tina Careccia, 42, Maricopa, 22 June 2015 - #3 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
^^^Yes. And then he did not say a word for days. I don't buy it. BS.

If he's an illegal, they will use the excuse that he was afraid to draw attention to himself.

Either way you cut it, this man helped to commit a crime. They need to lock him up before the meth dealers that he drove the Careccias to meet catch him and plug him to keep their identities safe. (If this part is even true). They were both high during this whole mess (do users go to sleep when they have been doing meth all day? Because he said he was sleeping), I'm sure a good portion of their story is self serving. When they start to finger each other it will fall apart I bet.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

Thanks for your post. So first the news story is "JV was interested in Michaels flying" ...... now the news story is JV came for the BBQ & was doing electrical work pre-trailer & late at night M&T were talking business. ME SMELL RAT...

Victims last seen at 9pm at their home according to Police Probable cause report. Report also states numerous phone calls from MC to JV between 9pm and 11pm. Unlikely as it sounds when looking superficially at their photos and being outsiders to their lives. IMO this behavior feels like they were looking for a hit. Functional addicts exist all through society whether it be the friend who likes a "good drink" 6 nights of the week or the lawyer that snorts coke every lunch time. Drug taking exposes risky behavior and rubbing shoulders with others with less control.

Whichever way I try to rationalise the outcome I cannot. Pointless loss of life and my thoughts are now with the family.
This post nudged a memory loose for me.
My bro-in-law committed a terrible crime 19 years ago. He had been doing drugs all day long with his ex girlfriend. Crack was involved as were other substances. Anyway, she left and he went to crash. Only she couldn't crash and wanted MORE. She began calling him. After a few calls he stopped answering as he was crashing hard (yet still very high). She showed up at his apartment, after begging him for awhile he let her in. Not too sure of the following details, but he had no more drugs. They fought. He killed her. Claims be doesn't remember why. Says he loves her still. Very sad for her. Sweet girl. Broke our family up pretty bad.

Anyway, it reminds me of what happened here. We are looking for motive. Reason. I don't think we are going to find any "Aha" reason here. All nerves were frayed. Drugs rot your brain. I think that is our answer.

My bro-in-law committed a terrible crime 19 years ago. He had been doing drugs all day long with his ex girlfriend. Crack was involved as were other substances. Anyway, she left and he went to crash. Only she couldn't crash and wanted MORE. She began calling him. After a few calls he stopped answering as he was crashing hard (yet still very high). She showed up at his apartment, after begging him for awhile he let her in. Not too sure of the following details, but he had no more drugs. They fought. He killed her. Claims be doesn't remember why. Says he loves her still. Very sad for her. Sweet girl. Broke our family up pretty bad.

Anyway, it reminds me of what happened here. We are looking for motive. Reason. I don't think we are going to find any "Aha" reason here. All nerves were frayed. Drugs rot your brain. I think that is our answer.
Oh yes. but there is a much larger story looming than a friendly BBQ ,multiple late night calls, a late night meeting w a known meth user & an illegal in their big house w 3.3 acres....(& all their finger pointing &conflicting stories), & 2 people shot & left in a 6ft hole. I was originally taking the high road & thinking it was a friendly late night good deed done by T&M driving JV home, but once I heard about all the late night phone calls claimed were made by M to JV, & re-listened to the statements yesterday by LE & the direction he seemed to be leaning...& slept on it, I think there is so much more to this story......

On July 1, Jose Ignacio Valenzuela Jr., 38, admitted his role in the slayings

This says to me there are others involved not just JV.
Yeah, like Felix. And what about the three guys they arrested during the warrant search of property? Can't dig a grave and do all the clean up alone can you?

Yeah, like Felix. And what about the three guys they arrested during the warrant search of property? Can't dig a grave and do all the clean up alone can you?

One of the three is Jose. The other 2 were not identified, but if one was Felix, only one would remain unidentified. And only Jose appears to have been arrested. It appears the other 2 were only detained. Maybe more info on that will be released today.

Oh yes. but there is a much larger story looming than a friendly BBQ ,multiple late night calls, a late night meeting w a known meth user & an illegal in their big house w 3.3 acres....(& all their finger pointing &conflicting stories), & 2 people shot & left in a 6ft hole. I was originally taking the high road & thinking it was a friendly late night good deed done by T&M driving JV home, but once I heard about all the late night phone calls claimed were made by M to JV, & re-listened to the statements yesterday by LE & the direction he seemed to be leaning...& slept on it, I think there is so much more to this story......
Could be. Or they could have been seriously tweaking. All of these theories merit further thought. I am waiting to hear more. I do want to stress how bad this makes me feel for their families. If the drugs were a surprise to them it adds a whole new level of hurt. Her daughter (as per SM, so I can't link) has been receiving alot of hateful posts regarding this aspect. So sick. So sad.

So did we ever figure out where JV's wife and kids live? (I have been glued to this story from day one and might have missed that info due to following along hit and miss while at work.) I find it hard to believe, as was stated earlier by another sleuther, that the wife and kids would not hear the murders occur. Or do they live at the second JV residence? If they live at the murder residence they certainly were witness to JV digging the 6 foot deep hole near the house.

LE really had to work lightning fast when JV admitted to the murders on the phone with the detective. I can't imagine what the cops expected to come upon when arriving at the house immediately after the admission.....he could have shot those cops or committed suicide so easily when they arrived. Kudos to LE for their quick response.

I've set my google alerts and plan on following this case to the end. What a mess and such a crappy way for these two to die.

I think you may be correct ... or the motive may be totally ridiculous to anyone trying to understand. Sorry to hear of your experiences with crack :( I know it really hit my hometown in the 90s, I came home for a visit and couldn't believe what I was seeing, it was like one of those zombie movies -- people looked so bad...

I think you may be correct ... or the motive may be totally ridiculous to anyone trying to understand. Sorry to hear of your experiences with crack :( I know it really hit my hometown in the 90s, I came home for a visit and couldn't believe what I was seeing, it was like one of those zombie movies -- people looked so bad...
Thank you. And my BIL still sits in jail. Denied parole twice. It's where he belongs. My husband suffers greatly for his brother. BTW, we always knew when he was doing drugs. What happened was merely the consequences people pay for doing drugs. We all want explanations. They are just sometimes inexplicable. Or at least to a healthy brain.

I believe you may be right. When drugs are involved, there's often no logic and no sensible answer. And people do not always look the part. I worked at a methadone clinic and a high percentage of people that came in for their daily dose were in business attire and looked clean cut and professional. You can't always tell from the outside. Even pretty people use drugs. Its all very sad and tragic. They didn't deserve to be killed but when you hang around with that type of person its always risky. JMO of course.

Thank you. And my BIL still sits in jail. Denied parole twice. It's where he belongs. My husband suffers greatly for his brother. BTW, we always knew when he was doing drugs. What happened was merely the consequences people pay for doing drugs. We all want explanations. They are just sometimes inexplicable. Or at least to a healthy brain.

So Sorry for the pain you have been thru. I Have a friend who is a court advocate for children & most need an advocate due to Meth addicted parents. Its so sad.

Many prescription drug users will turn to any opiate when desperate. There are people all around us that are addicted to opiates. Some are obvious and some not so much. I lost my brother in law to opiate addiction. I've seen it first hand and have subsequently read many stories of all different socio-economic classes of people struggling with this addiction. this compile does not exhibit any external signs of long term drug use. However, nothing would surprise me. Can't judge a book by its cover.

Opiates can definitely ruin a life but meth isnt an opiate right?

forgot the rest of the post, many people think drugs are ok, but the resulting destructions of families that can result are not. This family will go on knowing ugly truths & murder -- & the loss of their parents. & so sad, because there are so many family members at the compound that now know violence first hand.

Can't imagine or fathom the thought being a young adult viewing multiple LE on TV wielding a shovel digging up your parents out of a 6 foot hole.

Opiates are morphine derivatives(poppy)...meth is not derived from plants...

seems like I remember opiates come from overseas mostly, grown in massive poppy fields -- Afghanistan. Meth home grown using chemicals below your sink, ajax, Clorox, chemical cleaners, that one cooks in a metal pot until it is the consistency of brown gunk- then smoked or consumed in different ways...-- I could be wrong on the ingredients but not far off. I haven't looked up the ingredient list in a long time.

EXACTLY!

HE was just the first caught.

There is so much more to this story.

I

I agree, but also don't forget all the late night calls to JV from Michael is JV's version recapped in the probable cause statement and we don't know the accuracy of that.

Was going to purchase a house once in foreclosure. Years ago. Was able to preview for some reason, & it was obvious the renters had been 20 something year old meth users. The smoking evidence was left behind, broken mirrors & tons of gunk on mirrors, & spoons with burnt gunk everywhere. All the mirrors in the house were broken & satanic nonsense was sharpied all over the walls. It was clear the young brains had been destroyed. It was so sickening to me, but I didn't understand it all yet. I hadn't understood it was "meth" at that point -- thankfully I didn't buy it.

So I am seriously hoping METH was just JV choice & he was pushing it & Tweek talking to the police, I HOPE in my HEART Meth was not Michaels or Tinas choice or the family.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
k2910
Back