GUILTY AZ - Michael, 44, & Tina Careccia, 42, Maricopa, 22 June 2015 - #3 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
The witness stated argument and shooting. Not rape. Maybe the argument was over flirting or whatever. But rape was not mentioned. Some heavy users are more paranoid than they are horny. Jmo
The witness stated conflicting things.
Google meth and sex.

IIRC from Sheriff Babeau's press conference, Jose' was at his residence and PSCO arrested him there in the shed. Felix was working in the cantaloupe field and was taken in for questioning.

I'll try to find the video and link it. So for now MOO. :)

This video is where I got that info that one of the 3 was Jose.
http://www.azfamily.com/story/29459...es-believed-to-be-missing-pinal-county-couple

At 00:46, with the video of the men being detained, the reporter says one of the 3 detained lives at the address and here is a look at Jose Valenzuela. It may have just been vague enough for me to think she was talking about the same man.
Thank you for correcting.

Your right Dexter! Doubting the 17 year old was a stretch. But son aside, I do think some stuff is going to come out about this family if, and its a very big IF Felix and Jose aren't fibbing about the four of them "partying" together. I don't care what all anyone says, someone will know something about their recreational use (if it exists) And for what it's worth I still feel this part of the story is off. At least about them doing it for 2 years. Also i want to explore their connection to Mexico more. Anyway It's all JMO.

Argh, I'm in the mountains for the weekend and my connection is meh. So frustrating.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

The witness stated conflicting things.
Google meth and sex.

I understand what you are saying. Just make sure you state that a possible rape is just your plausible opinion. Some people think that you are stating that the rape is fact when it's just a possibility. Thats all.

But her cavities will be checked for such things and extra charges will come into play if that has happened. Jmo

The other address would be on north side of Papago Road. Even numbered addresses are north side, odd on south side of street. Just wanted to clarify to help get
a better idea of where residences/properties would be located. HTH

I was just reviewing that and anyone else find this strange --iiases______
(Check and explain where applicable)
;ENERAL INFORMATION
Tharges: 13-1105 1ST DEGREE MURDER X 2
)ffense Date: 06-21-l5Offense Time:1916_____
ocation: 50669 WEST PAPAGO RD. MAR ICOPA
\rrest Date: 07-01-l5Arrest Time: 1439
\rrest Location: 50669 WEST PAPAGO RD.
L PROBABLE CAUSE STATEMENT

Then ..
, ijvv fl.n,y.
5. Defendant resides at: 50740 WEST PAPAGO RD. E
With Whom: MF____
How Long: UNKNOWN____

Alternate address for court notification: _____
6. Facts to indicate defendant will flee if released: FACING TWO

The houses are next door to each other --

View attachment 77571

whoever typed this up screwed up the address -- reversed them from the looks of it

ETA: I have no idea where MF lives? I was just looking at the "50740" and connected it to the address of the compound....

MF is not a suspect in this case. So let's point to the MSM link so folks can read the full name but please use initials in your posts & theories. Thanks.

Let's not post about MF for now. I'm reviewing the rules. She's to be considered a victim, too, I'm pretty sure.

ETA:
OK, clarification:
We can discuss the content in the article and the police report. But just because she has ties to the perp & the residence doesn't allow us to sleuth her at this point. Let's respect her privacy.
Unless she is tied to the crime, we can't go there. When quoting from MSM or the police report, please do use initials.
Thanks again.

Mcgruff the crime dog never really delved into the paranoid aspect of crack and meth.

If someone is up for days; Their mind is obsolete and things happen for no reason at all.

Btw. Never have your lady with you while doing dope with other guys. Jmo. Arguments will occur.

Felix Nunez - Felix Rios Nunez, 38, lived at the Valenzuela house at 50669 W. Papago Road. His statement to Pinal County Sheriff’s detectives varies a bit from Valenzuela’s statements, but both were in the house at the time of the killings.

<http://www.inmaricopa.com/Article/2015/07/02/missing-couple-saga

Same Article

Thinking that Nunez is the dealer, says that Nunez left with MC/TC car to get more meth and then returned -- Ive grown up around bikers etc my whole life -- and around drugs and people involved in them I am surprised that they let someone take their car, and more surprised that they got it back --

I'm surprised they allegedly went with him to score more. Those transactions are usually done without outside or unknown parties. You usually don't bring your customers when you are making a buy from your supplier.

I'm also dumbfounded that JV buried them on his property instead of dumping them somewhere in the desert.

I'm surprised they allegedly went with him to score more. Those transactions are usually done without outside or unknown parties. You usually don't bring your customers when you are making a buy from your supplier.

I'm also dumbfounded that JV buried them on his property instead of dumping them somewhere in the desert.

Agree with yout points, I'm doubtful about 'the three of them went to get more meth', I'm thinking that was part of JV and FN's story as to why FN's prints were in their vehicle, he was too addled to keep it straight when speaking with LE, imo.

Since we know that JV and FN concocted their stories I think that FN driving somewhere with Mike and Tina may be made up just to provide a reason for IF any of FNs fingerprints and/or dna were found in the car.

Agree with yout points, I'm doubtful about 'the three of them went to get more meth', I'm thinking that was part of JV and FN's story as to why FN's prints were in their vehicle, he was too addled to keep it straight when speaking with LE, imo.

Ha! I had not read to the end to see you already said this. lol

This video is where I got that info that one of the 3 was Jose.
http://www.azfamily.com/story/29459...es-believed-to-be-missing-pinal-county-couple

At 00:46, with the video of the men being detained, the reporter says one of the 3 detained lives at the address and here is a look at Jose Valenzuela. It may have just been vague enough for me to think she was talking about the same man.
Thank you for correcting.

Yay, finally found it. :) Link here:https://www.youtube.com/watch?t=7063&v=oj-qzr7_jo0
The Press Conference starts at 1hour 53 minutes.

at 1 hour 55:39 the sheriff mentions F lives at the same residence.
at 1 hour 58 minutes the sheriff mentions JV being held up in house and shed then arrested without incident.

HTH, and sorry for not having it when I first posted.

I agree, Meth is big business. And if you have a lab it can easily explode. Years ago some bikers had a meth lab on the next street that you could smell. One night it exploded and sent our friends car from sitting in their driveway to into the closed garage. We all woke up wondering what happened. Another acquaintance got busted for manufacturing meth in her house and lost everything plus was in prison for nine years. She's clean and a up and coming fashion designer so she changed her life around. It's not easy to make meth, you have to have chemistry skills lush the chemicals to make it are tagged by the police so if you are not a legitimate lab licensed by the state you cannot purchase these chemicals.

And I do believe that they took Felix to his suppliers house. It wouldn't be the person that made the meth or even someone that had tons of it on hand. From the users u know they get to know the people that are purchasing it from them and after they feel comfortable they bring those people on buys. Drugs go through a lot of hands, many of them sell it to sustain their habits and do not engage in large sells. The person with the main supply is never met. And most people on meth don't have cars and rely on rides because they usually don't have drivers licenses.

One boy is 17.....son of Michael. Daughter of Tina is 22 and the oldest. There is another son of Michaels and 2 sons of Tinas. I believe they are all over 18.
I had to look up the info because I was under the impression these were school age kids. Posters talking about bedtimes for the "children" and parents doing drugs in front of the "children"....seems all but 1 is a young adult. All living with Michael & Tina.

One of the son's bday is today. Tina's son. 13. So very sad. From what I garner from FB pages....I think big sister that is 22 is a nurturer to the younger two. It looks to me as if Tina was a great Mom. JMO. Her two boys are both under 18 by a few years. Not sure about Mike's other son.

I just feel SO bad for the kids. Prayers to All. I'm going to make a small donation to their ******** account for funeral expenses, etc.

I have also read the reports that he had done some electrical contracting for them .. this I knew since I went to high school with Dugan -- he is the president of Dugan Plumbing in Phx -- and when i searched on line there are some pretty bad reviews. I need to grab the notes that i have taken regarding the oldest Facebook -- convo she had with Jeoff Dugan's daughter -- heated exchange about the private investor that Jeoff Dugan hired.

I'm not even sure what you're talking about... Geoff Dugan (married to Mike's sister) did not hire a private investigator, Mike Perry (Tina's brother) hired the PI. It was also Tina's daughter that was upset about this not Geoff's daughter. I think you need to slow down a bit...

One of the son's bday is today. Tina's son. 13. So very sad. From what I garner from FB pages....I think big sister that is 22 is a nurturer to the younger two. It looks to me as if Tina was a great Mom. JMO. Her two boys are both under 18 by a few years. Not sure about Mike's other son.

I just feel SO bad for the kids. Prayers to All. I'm going to make a small donation to their ******** account for funeral expenses, etc.

Thank you Pebbles for clearing this up. I thought there were some minor children. I didn't know one of the sons had a birthday today though. That is beyond sad. I did gather as you said that Tina's daughter seems to have taken on the caretaker role. Bless all of them as tonight will be very hard on them.

I think this has nothing to do with inheritance, money owed, or contracts. People are putting way too much thought into the reasoning of why JV did what he did. There might have been a disagreement/argument/incident while they were there at his house, but I'll bet it was just senseless, drug-fueled murders due to his drug-addled thinking. People on drugs do very senseless and reckless things every day. Look at what he did afterwards... not very smart thinking. JMO

My thanks button is MIA.
I agree w/you. Some kind of argument or disagreement took place, maybe he was starting to flirt w/Tina, MIke said something and boom a fight ensued. Big man w/a gun and high, bad combination. imo

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FastRayne
Back