AZ - Parker League, 18, body found burning in firepit, Lost Dutchman State Park - Apache Junction, 12 June 2023 *arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
S-0700-CR-2003040179Anthonie Jr RuinardDEFENDANT09/1985Tempe, AZ 85283Maricopa County Superior
S-0700-CR-2006143420Anthonie Ruinard ,Jr.DEFENDANT09/1985Tempe, AZ 85282Maricopa County Superior
J-1103-CT-2021002201ANTHONIE RUINARD JRDEFENDANT09/1985TEMPE, AZ 85282Central Pinal Justice-Eloy
S-1100-CR-97022500ANTHONIE RUINARD JRDEFENDANT09/1972TUCSON, AZ 85710Pinal County Superior
S-1100-LC-101418ANTHONIE RUINARD JRDEFENDANT09/1972TUCSON, AZ 85710Pinal County Superior
S-0700-CR-2007182555Anthonie Ruinard Jr.DEFENDANT09/1985Tempe, AZ 85282Maricopa County Superior
S-0700-CR-2008030564Anthonie Ruinard Jr.DEFENDANT09/1985Tempe, AZ 85282Maricopa County Superior
S-0700-CR-2008103057Anthonie Ruinard Jr.DEFENDANT09/1985Tempe, AZ 85282Maricopa County Superior

Woah, the two public posts in June!

And this -

Intro​

We are Beelzebub - Apex Predator

An apex predator, also known as a top predator, is a predator at the top of a food chain, without natural predators of its own.

Beelzebub is the Chief-Lieutenant of Lucifer and is one of the most loyal to the Morning Star.

Last edited:
An eighteen year old kid who just gradulated high school doesn't seem like that great of a target for money? There has to be more to this story.

I have more questions than ever. Where were the friends Parker came to visit? Who dropped him off? Was he meeting Ruinard at the club? What does a 37 year old man want with a kid like Parker? Are drugs involved?
Mostly because they left the bar after only an hour, I am speculating that the perp & woman were looking for a victim, and a young visitor there by himself would be an obvious target. Older/potentially wealthier/local people wouldn't be there by themselves, or couldn't be persuaded to leave in a stranger's vehicle. Young people are easier to manipulate, as every predator knows.

JMO

“Court documents show an unknown sharp instrument was used to stab League multiple times in his back. An unknown sharp weapon was used to dismember League, with his head and hands removed and placed near his legs, court documents reveal.”

“Ruinard was found in possession of cocaine worth about $27,000, according to charging documents.”

“Court documents show an unknown sharp instrument was used to stab League multiple times in his back. An unknown sharp weapon was used to dismember League, with his head and hands removed and placed near his legs, court documents reveal.”

“Ruinard was found in possession of cocaine worth about $27,000, according to charging documents.”

Recalling a recent case of a tourist who died of a drug overdose in Baton Rouge, where the dealer disposed of his body: in that case there were no homicide charges.

I don't understand how a simple drug sale would lead to murder. I mean, when the dealer had $27k in product to sell, why murder anyone?

I don't see how the victim would have been a rival in any way. Or, in other cases, the victim was a courier and was killed to avoid paying him... coming from small-town Nebraska, seems to rule that out to me.

JMO

Finally we can discuss the dismemberment. The witness who found Parker's remains in that smoldering fire, stated he had no head or hands., That was repeated in a neighbrhood social media site, so it was known from the beginning :(

I think Ruinard's Intro statement on his Facebook page speaks volumes. But I'm still having trouble understanding his connection to Parker. Let alone what the motive might be. STILL no mention of Parker's friend/s, who did he come to visit and who dropped him off at the club?

Woah, the two public posts in June!

And this -

Intro​

We are Beelzebub - Apex Predator

An apex predator, also known as a top predator, is a predator at the top of a food chain, without natural predators of its own.

Beelzebub is the Chief-Lieutenant of Lucifer and is one of the most loyal to the Morning Star.
Ruinard also has a Youtube channel- he just looks scary- not sure why any one would leave a club with him...IMO... how did PL meet up with this guy?

Detectives on the case obtained video footage from multiple locations where League’s bank card was used after he was found dead, according to the Sheriff’s Office. A Chandler gas station’s June 6 video footage showed the last time League would be seen alive, capturing him and Ruinard leaving the store together in a black 2019 Dodge Challenger, the agency detailed.

The gas station was a few miles from Ruinard’s home, court documents added.The Sheriff’s Office did not immediately respond to whether detectives suspect the victim was not willingly in the company of the suspect. Court documents, however, reveal video surveillance shows the victim and suspect in the early morning hours of June 11 arrived separately at a Phoenix nightclub but left together.

A 2022 Tesla Model X was also seen in video footage and both it and the Challenger were found to be registered as owned by Ruinard, according to court documents.

Charging documents reveal a human blood spot the size of a basketball was found in the Challenger’s trunk, along with blood on the vehicle’s rear bumper.

The suspect told investigators he met the victim at a Circle K and purchased bank cards from him, according to court documents.

Ruinard was found in possession of cocaine worth about $27,000, according to charging documents.

Ruinard was convicted of armed robbery in 2006, as well as misconduct involving weapons, and theft, both in 2008, according to Maricopa County court records.

As of Thursday afternoon, Ruinard was being held on a $2 million bond, according to jail and court records. Ruinard has a preliminary hearing set for July 14, court records show.

The owner of a Tucson restaurant is under arrest in connection with the killing of 18-year-old Parker League of Nebraska.

Ruinard is the owner of Pastiche Modern Eatery on Campbell Avenue in Tucson. The restaurant has been closed for several months, following a fire.

He owned a restaurant, fires seem to happen around him :oops:

Detectives on the case obtained video footage from multiple locations where League’s bank card was used after he was found dead, according to the Sheriff’s Office. A Chandler gas station’s June 6 video footage showed the last time League would be seen alive, capturing him and Ruinard leaving the store together in a black 2019 Dodge Challenger, the agency detailed.

The gas station was a few miles from Ruinard’s home, court documents added.The Sheriff’s Office did not immediately respond to whether detectives suspect the victim was not willingly in the company of the suspect. Court documents, however, reveal video surveillance shows the victim and suspect in the early morning hours of June 11 arrived separately at a Phoenix nightclub but left together.
So if Parker was last seen alive on video June 6, but was seen on surveillance video arriving at a nightclub June 11....I suppose he arrived to a nightclub already deceased?

I'm so sick of terrible news articles. It's disrespectful to victims.

CHANDLER, AZ (3TV/CBS 5) - It’s a disturbing case of an extremely brutal murder of a teenager visiting Arizona and a suspect whose motive remains a mystery. On Thursday, the Maricopa County Sheriff’s Office announced the arrest of Anthonie Ruinard for killing 18-year-old Parker League in June. On the surface, it appeared Ruinard was a businessman running different companies and enterprises, but we’ve uncovered a history of violent crime and a bizarre path of problems left in his wake.

The man police said was using his debit and credit cards after his death was Anthonie Ruinard.

Questions are now swirling about who Ruinard is and why he allegedly murdered Parker League. He’s no stranger to criminal activity. His criminal history includes an armed robbery, theft, a bomb threat to a school, and leaving his dog in the backyard to die, adding an animal cruelty charge to his rap sheet. But all that happened between 2003 and 2007, so the challenge is piecing together what he did after that. It appears he has a slew of LLCs and recently owned a popular restaurant in Tucson, Pastiche.

MCSO said they found a lot of cocaine in his Chandler home and in his car, and Ruinard told detectives he used cocaine and marijuana before meeting up with Parker League, which he said may have “blurred his memory.” Otherwise, the motive is still unknown.

A 2022 Tesla Model X was also seen in video footage and both it and the Challenger were found to be registered as owned by Ruinard, according to court documents.

Charging documents reveal a human blood spot the size of a basketball was found in the Challenger’s trunk, along with blood on the vehicle’s rear bumper.

The suspect told investigators he met the victim at a Circle K and purchased bank cards from him, according to court documents.

Ruinard was found in possession of cocaine worth about $27,000, according to charging documents.

Ruinard was convicted of armed robbery in 2006, as well as misconduct involving weapons, and theft, both in 2008, according to Maricopa County court records.

As of Thursday afternoon, Ruinard was being held on a $2 million bond, according to jail and court records. Ruinard has a preliminary hearing set for July 14, court records show.

I don’t understand why the accused would say that he purchased bank cards. Does he mean debit cards or credit cards?

If you watch the video at link, a court document says- in an Uber search warrant, Parker's last transaction was being dropped off at a club in Phoenix.

I sort of assumed whoever Parker came to visit dropped him off, but not the case.

Last edited:
I live in Tucson and recently went to the restaurant the suspect owns. He bought it in 2021 and it’s a washed up restaurant that used to be good, older family members like it because it used to be a staple. But 2 changes in ownership means it’s no longer good nor popular. Service was slow and horrible, food was burnt and inedible, and we commented that the servers all seemed to be high on cocaine.

From searching Yelp reviews, multiple say their credit cards were used after dining there, one even says $6800 was taken. Some reviews also say the restaurant closed down in Nov 2022 but the fire was supposedly in Feb 2023, so something fishy there for sure. Also found that employees weren’t getting paid/their checks would bounce and they created a private Facebook group and quite en masse in Feb of this year (right before the fire that closed the restaurant).

I don’t have any real insider info, just crazy that this case hit close to home. Poor kid. I’m thinking the suspect noticed the victim’s expensive watch (per victim’s brother) and convinced him to hang out. A 10X15 area of carpet was missing from the suspect’s bedroom so that’s likely where the crime occurred. Seems to me like this young man’s life was taken for $$$. So sad. Wondering if the suspect has murdered before since this is such a gruesome crime.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MiaCarmela
Back