AZ - Parker League, 18, body found burning in firepit, Lost Dutchman State Park - Apache Junction, 12 June 2023 *arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Photos from this news site, additional video at link.
347382547_122164064242202_7388108318135622732_n.jpg

View attachment 431323
View attachment 431324

Weird area in a clearing. My guess is that this happened at night, because otherwise the perp is in a wide open and obvious space, but even with nighttime a raging fire in the middle of this flat area would attract attention. This is also apparently in the Tonto National Forest (Lost Dutchman Trails are included). Very Days behind so I'm

Photos from this news site, additional video at link.
347382547_122164064242202_7388108318135622732_n.jpg

View attachment 431323
View attachment 431324

Weird area in a clearing. My guess is that this happened at night, because otherwise the perp is in a wide open and obvious space, but even with nighttime a raging fire in the middle of this flat area would attract attention. This is also apparently in the Tonto National Forest (Lost Dutchman Trails are included). Very strange and here-I-am! way to dispose of a body.
Im days behind and am working my way through the pages of the thread. The location is very strange. It's giving me ceremonial type vibe.

Why did he need to murder this kid for money when he had $27K of cocaine?
Mid level drug dealers can have A LOT of money tied up in drugs, but actually be broke and using a lottt of their own supply. He tried to use the card to pay his electric bill and also wasn’t paying his employees. He was probably living way above his means (super nice house, I’m sure and multiple luxury cars). Not to mention either he or his employees were also stealing money from their customers as well.

No new information, agree that police work, well done.

Updated July 7, 2023 7:21AM

Ruinard was arrested and booked into jail. He is accused of first-degree murder, drug charges, credit card theft and fraud, and concealment of dead body parts.

"This is another example of great investigative work by our detectives," Maricopa County Sheriff Paul Penzone said in a statement. "And why our FATE Unit is such a crucial component for public safety in the apprehension of these violent criminals from our communities."

So there's a wife and a girlfriend... The girlfriend hasn't been named, right? Or did I miss that in an article? TIA

Anthonie Ruinard is the Chandler, AZ man who's accused of murdering 18-year-old Parker League, cutting off his head and hands and burning his remains in a bonfire pit. There's still no known motive. But who is Ruinard? We dove into his criminal past that involves armed robbery, animal cruelty, and a bomb threat...and apparent shady business dealings from Phoenix down to Tucson.

Questions are now swirling about who Ruinard is and why he allegedly murdered Parker League. He’s no stranger to criminal activity. His criminal history includes an armed robbery, theft, a bomb threat to a school, and leaving his dog in the backyard to die, adding an animal cruelty charge to his rap sheet. But all that happened between 2003 and 2007, so the challenge is piecing together what he did after that. It appears he has a slew of LLCs and recently owned a popular restaurant in Tucson, Pastiche.
This pattern of business ownership, particularly a restaurant not trying to be a good restaurant, can be used as a vehicle to launder illicit funds.

My speculation only for the following: There's no rational explanation for what Ruinard did, other than psychopathy. Shrewd, street smart, successful drug lord until he started unraveling when he over sampled his product. I'm curious to know if meth was involved as well.
Again, my speculation: this wasn't this guys first murder rodeo.

Police probably are going back in murder files to see if there are other similar unsolved murders.

RIP, sweet boy. I'm so very sorry that your innocence encountered evil as you set out to experience life. Hugs and condolences to his family.

Why did he need to murder this kid for money when he had $27K of cocaine?
As @SUNchips mentioned, drug dealer cash can be "complex".

In addition to the points given, the value of drugs can fluctuate. Thus, there can be a big difference between practical and theoretical value. For example:

- Was the 27k value presuming it was sold in individual doses? But.... that can be hard for one individual to do. And... low level user to user "sales reps" need their cut.

- How open is the local market? Krogers can advertise lower prices and freely compete against Tom Thumb for customers. But... poaching customers via lower prices from say, the Crips, Surenos, or Mongols can be fatal. Thus one can have 27K in drugs, but only able to sell it to certain customers who know this and pay less.

Mid level drug dealers can have A LOT of money tied up in drugs, but actually be broke and using a lottt of their own supply. He tried to use the card to pay his electric bill and also wasn’t paying his employees. He was probably living way above his means (super nice house, I’m sure and multiple luxury cars). Not to mention either he or his employees were also stealing money from their customers as well.

I spent some time last night nosing around. He has four UCC filings, one of which is over a half a mil and in default right now. He's in financial trouble in this realm for sure.

He doesn't own the house in the gated community.

File Number:2022-001-5274-7
Origination: Mar 07,2022
Expires on: Mar 07,2027
Lien Type: Standard
Type: New Filing
Filed On: Mar 07,2022
Entered: Mar 14,2022
Pages: 5
Debtors
RUINARD RESTAURANTS LLC
3025 N CAMPBELL AVE
STE 121
TUSCON, AZ 85719
ANTHONIE RUINARD, JR
624 E CONCORDA DR
TEMPE, AZ 85282
LEGACY INVESTORS GROUP INC
1793 E SAN CARLOS PLACE
CHANDLER, AZ 85249
RUINARD STORES
1793 E SAN CARLOS PLACE
CHANDLER, AZ 85249
RUINARD GYMS LLC
1793 E SAN CARLOS PLACE
CHANDLER, AZ 85249
RUINARD INC
1793 E SAN CARLOS PLACE
CHANDLER, AZ 85249
Secured Parties
SNS ADVANCE
5314 16TH AVE
BROOKLYN, NY 11219
File Number:2022-001-9011-1
Origination: Mar 23,2022
Expires on: Mar 23,2027
Filed On: Mar 23,2022
Entered: Mar 30,2022
Debtors
RUINARD RESTAURANTS LLC
3025 N CAMPBELL AVE STE 121
TUCSON, AZ 85719
ANTHONIE RUINARD, JR
624 E CONCORDA DR
TEMPE, AZ 85282
1793 E SAN CARLOS PLACE
CHANDLER, AZ 85249
RUINARD STORES
1793 E SAN CARLOS PLACE
CHANDLER, AZ 85249
RUINARD GYMS LLC
1793 E SAN CARLOS PLACE
CHANDLER, AZ 85249
RUINARD INC
1793 E SAN CARLOS PLACE
CHANDLER, AZ 85249
Secured Parties
TOT CAPITAL
5314 16TH AVE
BROOKLYN, NY 11219
File Number:2022-002-8805-8
Origination: May 06,2022
Expires on: May 06,2027
Filed On: May 06,2022
Entered: May 16,2022
Debtors
RUINARD RESTAURANTS LLC
TUCSON, AZ 85719
ANTHONIE RUINARD, JR
624 E CONCORDA DR
TEMPE, AZ 85282
1793 E SAN CARLOS PLACE
CHANDLER, AZ 85249
RUINARD STORES
1793 E SAN CARLOS PLACE
CHANDLER, AZ 85249
RUINARD GYMS LLC
1793 E SAN CARLOS PLACE
CHANDLER, AZ 85249
RUINARD INC
1793 E SAN CARLOS PLACE
CHANDLER, AZ 85249
Secured Parties
YNS FUNDING LLC
35 WEST 9TH STREET
BROOKLYN, NY 11231
File Number:2022-002-9828-8
Origination: May 10,2022
Expires on: May 10,2027
Filed On: May 10,2022
Entered: May 20,2022
Debtors
RUINARD RESTAURANTS LLC
TUCSON, AZ 85719
ANTHONIE RUINARD, JR
624 E CONCORDA DR
TEMPE, AZ 85282
1793 E SAN CARLOS PLACE
CHANDLER, AZ 85249
RUINARD STORES
1793 E SAN CARLOS PLACE
CHANDLER, AZ 85249
RUINARD GYMS LLC
1793 E SAN CARLOS PLACE
CHANDLER, AZ 85249
RUINARD INC
1793 E SAN CARLOS PLACE
CHANDLER, AZ 85249
Secured Parties
WORLD GLOBAL FUND LLC
5314 16TH AVE
BROOKLYN, NY 11219

Right? Plus how much money did he think he was going to steal from an 18 y/o kid who had just graduated high school. So sad for the family of this young man.
I doubt he knew anything about the victim, including his age. They met at a club at like 2-3am. The victim’s brother mentioned that the victim had brought an expensive watch with him on the trip. If he was wearing the watch the suspect and girlfriend may have seen it as an easy opportunity to rob this young man.

I doubt he knew anything about the victim, including his age. They met at a club at like 2-3am. The victim’s brother mentioned that the victim had brought an expensive watch with him on the trip. If he was wearing the watch the suspect and girlfriend may have seen it as an easy opportunity to rob this young man.
Has the girlfriend been charged with anything?

Im days behind and am working my way through the pages of the thread. The location is very strange. It's giving me ceremonial type vibe.
Indeed !
Or ... sacrificial ?
It seems to go beyond an ordinary robbery.
Deep and dark evil. :(

I'm trying to catch up in the posts here.

How despicable of the alleged perp to end this young life for possibly $$ reasons !
My opinion.

Rest in gentle peace, Parker !

“Court documents show an unknown sharp instrument was used to stab League multiple times in his back. An unknown sharp weapon was used to dismember League, with his head and hands removed and placed near his legs, court documents reveal.”

“Ruinard was found in possession of cocaine worth about $27,000, according to charging documents.”

I found the link just now but since you already posted it ... thanks !
Answers some of my questions.
Chillingly vile and evil ( & both words have the same letters) !

Since Parker had friends to stay with that he was visiting, I wonder how the suspect lured him to his place ?
Only my opinion.

Eta : Wonder if this suspect has any other victims in his past ?

Speculation : Graphic :
To stab, dismember and burn does not sound like the perp's first rodeo !

Last edited:
So there's a wife and a girlfriend... The girlfriend hasn't been named, right? Or did I miss that in an article? TIA

Anthonie Ruinard is the Chandler, AZ man who's accused of murdering 18-year-old Parker League, cutting off his head and hands and burning his remains in a bonfire pit. There's still no known motive. But who is Ruinard? We dove into his criminal past that involves armed robbery, animal cruelty, and a bomb threat...and apparent shady business dealings from Phoenix down to Tucson.

Eta :
I missed your comment above the link and article, @arielilane .
Thanks for pointing that out.
I don't think either wife or gf have been named ?
It sounded from the video that the reporter did try to speak to the wife but was answered with, 'no comment'.
Not surprising if the spouse had no idea and is in shock.

According to the link and video, the perp AR has a wife and a girlfriend.
I'd imagine LE want to speak with both ?

The reporter mentioned he has a family.
Wonder how he treated the kids -- if he has children ?

Also AR tied up his own dog and left the poor animal to die .....
So much that is unforgiveable cruelty from this man.
Omo.(only my opinion)

Last edited:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MiaCarmela