GUILTY AZ - Sex abuse probe after patient in vegetative state has baby, Phoenix, 29 Dec 2018 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I can tell you what the "notes" look like in LTC, the shift nurse copies and pastes all the notes, sometimes makes a few changes. Signs them off 15 minutes before end of shift.

I read the notes about my Grandmother's care, and asked about a bruise she had, there was no documentation about it, in a MONTH of notes! A very large bruise on her hip, and arm, that was up the side of her body, a bruise like that, looked like she fell down, and would have needed help getting up, nothing even marked on any shift at all, and nothing marked for her skin check! No falls marked, every shift. No skin marks, every shift.

Don't get me started. The shift nurses where my Grandmother was soon began to loathe me. Conversely, the CNA's totally loved me. The CNA's are the ones doing the work.

#BREAKING: Phoenix Police Chief Jeri Williams identified the suspect arrested in connection to the Hacienda Healthcare assault investigation as a 36-year-old former employee.

Nurse arrested in Hacienda sex assault case, police say
Chief Williams announced Wednesday that police took the suspect into custody. They identified him as 36-year-old Nathan Sutherland, a caretaker and licensed practical nurse at the facility.

Sutherland was reportedly responsible for caring for the victim at the time the sexual assault occurred.

Police say DNA tests from employees reportedly helped police find a match between Sutherland and the baby. Officials took samples from Sutherland on Tuesday.

He was taken into custody and will be booked into jail Wednesday, police say. He is expected to be charged with one count of sexual assault and one count of vulnerable adult abuse.

Phew! What a relief they have caught this guy. I feel sorry for all his family also now learning he did something this despicable and disgusting. But hopefully this is a huge relief to everyone else who was afraid and worried for their loved ones.

Wow. Now that I think about it this also means his family is learning they have a grandchild or nephew etc due to the arrest of family. :/ A child conceived by the rape of an incapacitated woman and the child is likely severely damaged for life. :(

Wow I wonder if he was still working there while the investigation was going on. I only Read a couple articles and none mentioned it. Imagine walking into work everyday knowing they are looking for you but kept going so not to raise any red flags with your departure (or trying to stay in the know with the investigation)
That sure was a quick turnaround! I didnt Think we’d see an arrest for years considering the amount of dna they took.

Wow, that is great news that they identified him so quickly (well, quickly in that I assumed it would take much longer). Since he was one of her caregivers, it makes sense that he wasn't making notes in her chart about any changes to her body that would indicate pregnancy. (though it isn't clear if he was still working there?)

Wow I wonder if he was still working there while the investigation was going on. I only Read a couple articles and none mentioned it. Imagine walking into work everyday knowing they are looking for you but kept going so not to raise any red flags with your departure (or trying to stay in the know with the investigation)
That sure was a quick turnaround! I didnt Think we’d see an arrest for years considering the amount of dna they took.

RBBM - I can't even imagine! I guess because I'm not a complete loser/rapist.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper
Back