GUILTY AZ - Sylar Newton, 2, Rimrock, 25 July 2010 - #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Caller- going on about the twins...

apparently the caller does not have a question...

Re: NG-nothing new that we did not know, just reviewing what we have heard to date...

Jean C. says the adults took LD tests...

the caller was asking why Sylar was even being adopted...

Does anyone know Tina's mother's name? Initials will do, please?

I can't find it in the previous threads.

Thanks,

Salem

The panel is assuming now that the child was in the tent with the teenagers...

and now it is over...

Why did the panel think Sylar was in the tent with the boys?

Did they say?

Salem

Caller- going on about the twins...

apparently the caller does not have a question...

:rotfl: sorry but that really made me giggle! Thank you for transcribing for us cluciano :)

I said yesterday that I had a feeling that Sylar's case was about to blow up.

It did sort of...

Now I got a feeling it's about to get u-g-l-y. I could be wrong though.

I tend to agree Kat... based on what I know that can't be discussed.

Do we know who was at the campground that night? Can someone just give me a list?

Thanks,

Salem

ETA: This link: http://verdenews.com/main.asp?SectionID=1&SubSectionID=1&ArticleID=37640 says it was the adoptive mom, the adoptive grandma and 3 kids. Do we know how old those 3 kids were?

Family at the campsite:

Crinstina Priem
Custodial Mother (aka Tina)

Nancy Collins
Mother of Custodial Mother

Sylar Newton
Son of Charity Newton (not on scene)

12 year old daughter of Christina Priem

ALL IN ONE TENT AS REPORTED ON NANCY GRACE TONIGHT

In the other tent,

14 year old son of Christina Priem

14 year of friend of Christina Priem's son

I hope this helps.

Mel

ETA: Minors names have not been released, thus not posted here ;) If they are, we can use initials only.

Does anyone know Tina's mother's name? Initials will do, please?

I can't find it in the previous threads.

Thanks,

Salem

Nancy Collins

Why did the panel think Sylar was in the tent with the boys?

Did they say?

Salem

Initially it was reported that Sylar had been sleeping in a tent with a sibling. I will have to go back and look and see if it was actually reported or deduced it was with the boys.

Then it came out that Sylar was sleeping with TP, NC, and 12 yr. old female minor (TP's daughter) in one tent with the 2 boys in an adjacent tent.

HTH.

Salem both TP and NC have rap sheets. We took a look on thread #1 I think. IIRC it was momtective that posted some of the info. I could be wrong about which member posted it and if I am I apologize.

On NG show, Jean C. made it sound confusing as to which tent they were in (which it has been) and NG kind of grabbed onto the version that Sylar was with the teens...no particular reason that I could tell...

I certainly hope they questioned those boys. 14 year old boys tend to be too rough with little 2 year olds...they may have been playing wrestling or something...I sure hope not but it is known to happen...they may have even done something intentionally..just trying to look at all the scenerios here.. I am still holding out hope he is alive but I am loosing that hope quick. I don't like the changing stories about where he was sleeping. I really truly hope he was not in the tent with the older boys. I hope we hear something soon...this is heartbreaking.

Just wondering since I still haven't gotten a good idea where the cars were in relation to the tents, but would it have been possible for one of the adults to have left the campground via car that night without being seen by anyone camping nearby or the camp host? :waitasec:

I certainly hope they questioned those boys. 14 year old boys tend to be too rough with little 2 year olds...they may have been playing wrestling or something...I sure hope not but it is known to happen...they may have even done something intentionally..just trying to look at all the scenerios here.. I am still holding out hope he is alive but I am loosing that hope quick. I don't like the changing stories about where he was sleeping. I really truly hope he was not in the tent with the older boys. I hope we hear something soon...this is heartbreaking.

bbm... I also don't care for the story about the mexican man... after all... it's Arizona and I believe the story was made up to play off the fear of immigrants.

That is the only scenario where I can see them issuing the 'presumed dead' statement.

Maybe cadaver dogs hit on something?

Question: Do cadaver dogs alert for dead animals or just humans? Thanks!

I was thinking it would not be that hard to carry him out, he could appear to be sleeping and pass him off to someone else on the road with a different car. If the kids were asleep and depending on where the tent was located in relation to how the campground sits, this is feasible.

But to presume him dead and not removed from campsite alive, they either have failed LD tests or conflicting statements about key parts, or both, I would think...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
masterbranigan