GUILTY AZ - Sylar Newton, 2, Rimrock, 25 July 2010 - #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I haven't seen it reported which town or city. Just IN.

Yes she is still in AZ today IIRC.

Near Jasper, IN. I checked the court records there today. Let me know if you find anything I didn't.

THIS is the part that gets me. I wish we were privy to why they believe this.
And I wish we knew what other campers told LE about what happened when Sylar was first noticed "missing", such as the behavior of the adoptive mother, etc. MOO

http://verdenews.com/main.asp?SectionID=1&SubSectionID=1&ArticleID=37640

In rereading this article, you know what keeps jumping out at me.....

The family has been cooperative during interviews, Waugh said, but officials have yet to complete analyzing polygraph interviews. Christina Priem is adopting the child. She was with her mother, and three other children.

Why would they not have analyzed and reanalyzed this already...:banghead:

:(

These are the cases where I feel like just scratching my head and saying. "Why?"

Near Jasper, IN. I checked the court records there today. Let me know if you find anything I didn't.

Thank you, that is in southern Indiana, I am in the northern part but I will search the surrounding counties in a bit if they have online court records.

The family has been cooperative during interviews, Waugh said, but officials have yet to complete analyzing polygraph interviews. Christina Priem is adopting the child. She was with her mother, and three other children.

That's something I would think the FBI would have already done. Maybe LE just doesn't want to release any more information about that right now? You know, once someone retains a lawyer, all cooperation usually stops..... MOO

Maybe getting second and third opinions just to make sure nothing is missed...I'm sure the SA would like an iron clad case (as much as can be) considering Sylar's body has yet to be found.

:(

These are the cases where I feel like just scratching my head and saying. "Why?"

Oh gosh, I know how you feel, so senseless if Syler was harmed for no good reason. There are so many good people out there who can't have children or even those that can that would gladly welcome a child into their home to love and care for.

I think in the Gabriel Johnson case the lie detector tests were done on friday results in on monday although "inconclusive". If these police don't solve this case then I am not sure what is wrong with the AZ legal system!!!!!!!!!

Depends on who did the LDT. Was it FBI? If it was the FBI, IIRC from other cases they send the results to be analyzed at a central facility. Someone here may remember where that is located.

If it was the LE? Maybe they have and maybe they haven't or maybe they aren't satisfied with the results and need to give another. Any of the three, they aren't ready to talk about it was what I took away from the statement.

Also, if you lie during a LE investigation--not saying anyone did--but if you do, then rarely does LE press charges for that misdemeanor offense.

But if you lie to FBI? That is a felony if I'm not mistaken. Get's real ugly real quick. (Mel Ignatow is an example).

I am stuck on why they assume he is dead already and not taken, especially with the shaky history of his caretakers in his young life. Someone on Kyron's thread suggested that Sylar's family connections are not such that would get the consideration that Kyron's family is getting in having LE insist he is alive, that they are looking for a live child, etc...but that does not make sense to me. I think if LE believes this little boy is dead, they have a good reason and some sort of evidence, at least in statements and stories. It is still odd though, as it took Florida over a year to say that they were probably investigating a homicide in Haleigh's case and I can't believe they actually thought that Haleigh was alive for a entire year.

Still praying tonight for LE to find Sylar :prayer:

:seeya:

Ugh... I don't know to be honest...if you put these cases out and compare apples to apples it definately leaves you wondering why LE is willing to say 'presumed dead' in one case but not another. But somehow (and I hate to say this) sometimes... the evidence is just..there? Even when it's not.

But ughhh. That's not what we need on WS!

We need hope that Sylar is alive and well and living with.. someone else right now... someone that is taking care of him. Shoot- he's young enough. Right?

I think in the Gabriel Johnson case the lie detector tests were done on friday results in on monday although "inconclusive". If these police don't solve this case then I am not sure what is wrong with the AZ legal system!!!!!!!!!

Re: inconclusive lie detector tests... Does LE have the individual that is being tested do a pee test for anything that could skew the results? I am not at all saying that any of the campers were using drugs or alcohol, but if it was an accidental death due to extremely negligent parenting due to drugs/alcohol the campers would want to cover it up so they wouldn't get arrested for possession of drugs.

Re: what is wrong with AZ's legal system... its much easier to make a list of what isn't wrong.

Ugh... I don't know to be honest...if you put these cases out and compare apples to apples it definately leaves you wondering why LE is willing to say 'presumed dead' in one case but not another. But somehow (and I hate to say this) sometimes... the evidence is just..there? Even when it's not.

But ughhh. That's not what we need on WS!

We need hope that Sylar is alive and well and living with.. someone else right now... someone that is taking care of him. Shoot- he's young enough. Right?

Yes, he is young enough to be adopted into a stable family who can care for him and make him safe...and that is where he should be right now...if his mom truly thought this out, she could have found one of hundreds or thousands of solid familys to choose from, probably even one that would allow her some contact with Sylar. :(

Yes, he is young enough to be adopted into a stable family who can care for him and make him safe...and that is where he should be right now...if his mom truly thought this out, she could have found one of hundreds or thousands of solid familys to choose from, probably even one that would allow her some contact with Sylar. :(

I know. :(
If only people would do this instead of putting their children in harms way.... whatever way that is.

Re: inconclusive lie detector tests... Does LE have the individual that is being tested do a pee test for anything that could skew the results? I am not at all saying that any of the campers were using drugs or alcohol, but if it was an accidental death due to extremely negligent parenting due to drugs/alcohol the campers would want to cover it up so they wouldn't get arrested for possession of drugs.

Re: what is wrong with AZ's legal system... its much easier to make a list of what isn't wrong.

Okay, did not think of that aspect. Perhaps one of the subjects who was given a LDT was on a prescription med that would alter the test. I can tell you positively that when this happens, they must call the doctor who prescribed it to get permission for the person to be off of it for at least three full days before they will schedule another test. Perhaps if someone was on a med for depression for example this could be the case.

I suffered a traumatic even and placed on the med Xanax, and I had to have a LDT, and the needle was very wispy, the detective showed me and asked me if the doctor agreed could I go off them. So.... perhaps you have something there. (and I promise you I am not a criminal....lol)

I keep reading this thread and wonder where the heck this adorable 2yo baby could possibly be. This is a horrible case, I thought for sure he would turn up.

The drug use by those involved is scary. :eek:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member