GUILTY AZ - Sylar Newton, 2, Rimrock, 25 July 2010 - #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I bet they have to wait until she is done in investigations, and the booking process is completed, to include fingerprinting and mug shots. Can also be waiting on her attorney and to send a victims advocate to other family of Sylar for comfort if they are uninvolved.

The comment was left at 8:54pm...http://www.myfoxphoenix.com/dpp/news/local/syler-newton-search-continues-08022010

The search site for YCSO http://apps.co.yavapai.az.us/inmatesearch/InmateSearchYC.asp was last updated at 9:01pm...so she should be showing up in the search pretty soon, if she has indeed been arrested.

BUT, I do not know for SURE if that includes Camp Verde Jail or not.

It might, or it might not. There is one in Prescott and one in Camp Verde. I would think that it would include both in that county, but that doesn't mean it will.

They can also arrest her and question her for quite a while...before actually "booking" her. Unless she immediately lawyers up and they have to book her right away.

I am praying for this sweet little boy to be found! A few years back there was a case close to my area http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Marcus_Fiesel that unfortunately seems similar, hoping that this little boy has a different outcome. I just get sick to my stomach to think of anyone hurting a poor defenseless child. God Bless Sweet Sylar!

But she has to be booked...right? How can they keep that hush-hush:waitasec: But you could certainly be correct.
If she has been arrested I hope they are pressing her hard for the truth.

I'm not certain if they have to book her, especially if they are trying to avoid a media circus. I am guessing if she is there, it won't be long before the media makes that discovery. Also, things happen here a little slower than every where else.

A little OT: People are mostly of the "small town" mentality around here and like to keep things under their hats as long as possible (very VERY secretive community). Just one example: we moved into our neighborhood 6 years ago and we only know the name of ONE neighbor. Even when we wave/nod to neighbors, they just glare like we are freaks or something (and I assure you we ARE weird only behind closed doors :crazy: )

How sad......this just keeps happening......

Just to let you know that the little 5 year old girl here Kiesha......that is now a homicide investigation as well.......same thing......the parents saying the child wandered away....

BUT, I do not know for SURE if that includes Camp Verde Jail or not.

It might, or it might not. There is one in Prescott and one in Camp Verde. I would think that it would include both in that county, but that doesn't mean it will.

They can also arrest her and question her for quite a while...before actually "booking" her. Unless she immediately lawyers up and they have to book her right away.

The Prescott jail is closed and no longer housing inmates. They are kept only at the Camp Verde jail now, I guess to save money. You can see that info here (scroll down a little):

Jail Visiting Hours

They can question her for a long long time, but eventually if she was taken in, they have to book her. She cannot be detained without being booked. However she can be brought in for further questioning without being booked but she would have the right to leave whenever she chose to. Hard to explain, but yes, if they are detaining her, she is being charged with something and will definitely go through the booking process.

I'm not certain if they have to book her, especially if they are trying to avoid a media circus. I am guessing if she is there, it won't be long before the media makes that discovery. Also, things happen here a little slower than every where else.

A little OT: People are mostly of the "small town" mentality around here and like to keep things under their hats as long as possible (very VERY secretive community). Just one example: we moved into our neighborhood 6 years ago and we only know the name of ONE neighbor. Even when we wave/nod to neighbors, they just glare like we are freaks or something (and I assure you we ARE weird only behind closed doors :crazy: )

Oh I understand completely and honestly I have no idea how long they can hold her without booking her or how long the actual booking will take. I just hope and pray that there is some closure here, that the truth comes out, and "Sylar-man" can be given the dignity and respect he deserves.

Heartbreaking to hear LE make such a bold statement that he isn't alive... right now I feel so very angry with the world.

Oh I understand completely and honestly I have no idea how long they can hold her without booking her or how long the actual booking will take. I just hope and pray that there is some closure here, that the truth comes out, and "Sylar-man" can be given the dignity and respect he deserves.

Yes he does deserve more dignity than he has right now. I think what hurts my heart the most is that these poor babies lay out in the elements (so many of them are never found) when they should be tucked into bed after a story and a snack. JMHO.

I have to sign off now, Husband is calling me from the other room to watch TV with him before he goes to work tonight.

I need a break anyway. I'm very sorry Sylar. :(

The person is also saying that LE has assured the custodial mom that she is not a suspect. Has there been anything in the news about LE saying she isn't?

This quote from here really says it all:

"It's heartbreaking," Sgt. Newnum said. Many of the searchers have children as well. "We fell in love with Sylar even though we never met him.

:(

I cannot believe that he could just vanish after what they said (from above article):

Manpower, technology and law enforcement expertise has not been enough so far to locate the child who vanished while sleeping beside his custodial mother in a tent at the Beaver Creek Campground more than a week ago.

How can you vanish into thin air when you are sleeping next to your "mother" (custodial, bio, foster)??????? I just do not understand that!!!!

A new thread and 6 pages! I knew if I left the pc stuff would happen. I wanted to quote someones post from the other thread but couldnt. But...a few things to note or mention.

1. This was always a criminal investigation

A) The searching of the landfill started last week.
b) the checking out all SO's
c) the taking of the cars on day 1

2. I think the LE people there are doing a wonderful job. (see above)
The 8 1/2 mile search 15 people wide
the professional animal tracker
the landfill search with diverted trash and the search of the diverted trash.

3) I think LE there is Playing all nice nice with this family.
The keep reassuring Tina she is the adoptive mom.
They have not addressed any of the confussing details that changed.
Telling the family they are not suspects even though the is NO WAY POSSIBLE to EVER TO RULE them OUT without him being found.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
We really cannot believe that LE has this family with all these charges of making false reports and custodial interference and I think child endangerment charges and is not looking at them. Well at least the 3 criminal record reports I have seen from 3 members of the family. Not an Agency that has been as diligent as I believe this one to have been/being in this case.
I also do not believe for a minute they would have said they thought he was dead if they did not have a soild reason to say that. Not this early with nothing to support it.

Praying that Sylar is found TODAY! This case just tugs at my heartstrings :(

The person is also saying that LE has assured the custodial mom that she is not a suspect. Has there been anything in the news about LE saying she isn't?

That information came only through a facebook post. Perhaps she isn't a "suspect" yet because they haven't found a body. However, I do believe she is still a person of interest in my opinion because her story didn't add up and has changed numerous times since notifying LE. I also believe LE's hinky meter is probably further up the scale than even ours at this point. I believe they will release the results of the lie detector tests very soon!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
internationalsleuth