GUILTY AZ - Sylar Newton, 2, Rimrock, 25 July 2010 - #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Salem both TP and NC have rap sheets. We took a look on thread #1 I think. IIRC it was momtective that posted some of the info. I could be wrong about which member posted it and if I am I apologize.

Are you reading my mind? :blushing:

Salem

Links that Momtective posted in thread #1 for searching for NC's record. (ETA: It was TexasLil that posted the info, my apologies TexasLil, and good work! thank you very much)!

http://www.criminalsearches.com/det...dCXl9+9mg1bv9C0NZVaFwbn315Q0kXX0I=&input=name

http://www.coconino.az.gov/courts.aspx?id=295

Note you have to do the search yourself.

AZ AZ- Sylar Newton, 2, Rimrock/Beaver Creek Campgrd, 25 July 2010 - Camping w/family - Page 15 - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community

Grandmothers record by TexasLil and response by Momtective. ^^^

C. Newtons record posted by TexasLil
Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - AZ AZ- Sylar Newton, 2, Rimrock/Beaver Creek Campgrd, 25 July 2010 - Camping w/family

Still searching for CP's record will bring it here when I find the post.

bbm... I also don't care for the story about the mexican man... after all... it's Arizona and I believe the story was made up to play off the fear of immigrants.

I'm in Arizona and that fear is easy to exploit these days.

I know that the campsite host was obviously alerted to the fact that Sylar was missing, does anyone know if the host and/or other campers were alerted about the suspicious man?

I'm in Arizona and that fear is easy to exploit these days.

I know that the campsite host was obviously alerted to the fact that Sylar was missing, does anyone know if the host and/or other campers were alerted about the suspicious man?

IIRC, this little tid bit wasn't given to police at first, it was told to the media and conveniently left out of the initial police reporting, I'll see if I can find a link

ETA: Found it in thread #2 thanks to mysticrose

At the top of the Facebook page, it states, "Custodial mother [Priem] says they caught a Hispanic man watching them several times through out Saturday, and fears he may have done something. It is one of several possibilities. Please be on the look out."

When asked about that, D'Evelyn said that Priem had not disclosed this information to the detectives prior to speaking about it to the media. He said they are looking into this information now

Day 5, And Still No Sign of Sylar Newton

Original post the story appeared in

Does anyone know Tina's mother's name? Initials will do, please?

I can't find it in the previous threads.

Thanks,

Salem

Here are two articles that list both the mothers and grandmothers ages, 36 & 57, respectively.

In addition, the AOL article mentions the mothers court history as well as both articles give a description of their cars.

http://www.prescottaz.com/main.asp?SectionID=1&SubSectionID=1087&ArticleID=83652

http://www.aolnews.com/nation/article/police-dig-deeper-into-case-of-missing-ariz-toddler/19570929

xo

I was thinking it would not be that hard to carry him out, he could appear to be sleeping and pass him off to someone else on the road with a different car. If the kids were asleep and depending on where the tent was located in relation to how the campground sits, this is feasible.
Good point and that would attract the least attention. MOO

HTH's Salem.

I think we should ask permission to openly discuss their records now since they have been named in the media? They might give us persmission? :)

But to presume him dead and not removed from campsite alive, they either have failed LD tests or conflicting statements about key parts, or both, I would think...

I would think so too. But even if they know someone is lying and/or there are conflicting statements from the witnesses, they still might not know what exactly is being covered up (family abduction, accidential death, the person responsible etc.)

Not feeling good ...
But where is he ? :(

Has it been stated anywhere or does anyone know what part of Indiana the bio mom is in? Just curious, I am in Indiana.
Also, I have not gotten a chance to read all of the last thread, a quick question if anyone knows and answer much appreciated, did the bio mom go to AZ, last I read late last week she said she was going to go. TIA!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RUfWWjAbIgw

News coverage not the entire presser.
Thanks again! Every time I see that rocky terrain no wonder LE doesn't believe he just wandered off. I wouldn't be shocked though if at some point he could've fallen down and severely injured his head; but then again unless he was knocked out I'd think he would've been crying. MOO

Has it been stated anywhere or does anyone know what part of Indiana the bio mom is in? Just curious, I am in Indiana.
Also, I have not gotten a chance to read all of the last thread, a quick question if anyone knows and answer much appreciated, did the bio mom go to AZ, last I read late last week she said she was going to go. TIA!

I haven't seen it reported which town or city. Just IN.

Yes she is still in AZ today IIRC.

But to presume him dead and not removed from campsite alive, they either have failed LD tests or conflicting statements about key parts, or both, I would think...

THIS is the part that gets me. I wish we were privy to why they believe this.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Btoole5