GUILTY AZ - Sylar Newton, 2, Rimrock, 25 July 2010 - #3

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I just can't believe no news at all, no arrests, no nothing. It is quite sickening. I can only imagine different scenerios in my head of what happened to this baby, none of which are good. I am not sure of why they are dragging their heels but it isn't fair people are sitting around eating, being free, doing whatever they want when this child can't. If justice isn't served for this little fellow I will be very angry. cases like this is why people think they can get away with something. Even if they aren't getting away with it each day of freedom they have is a day Sylar didn't. Why is there no one down there protesting something be done. If evidence supports enough to come right out and say he is dead then there is enough evidence in my opinion to say who did it and how. Why isn't that enough? To make that statement and then seemingy do nothing I just don't understand it.:furious:

I believe that LE is doing all the right things.... I think they are on their J.O.B. more than we know. I think honestly an arrest will happen this week, but also must remember if no one is willing to talk they have to have ALL THEIR DUCKS IN A ROW. I would not want them to rush it and let the perp walk on a technicality. I also hate the silence, but somewhat understand it and I will wait, let them do their job and pray they fry whomever did something to this little darling.... Praying for Sylar.

My daughter was on the phone with me.......I had company and no TV on......
she said that Sylar was found????
But I do not know anything else.
I'm trying to find out the latest and can't.
I'm thinking she heard about little EMMETT and had the babies mixd up maybe.........
googled and there is NO UPDATE

I did the same thing over the weekend....but it was about Emmett.

with the two cases media needs to be more careful how they are worded. :banghead:

I believe that LE is doing all the right things.... I think they are on their J.O.B. more than we know. I think honestly an arrest will happen this week, but also must remember if no one is willing to talk they have to have ALL THEIR DUCKS IN A ROW. I would not want them to rush it and let the perp walk on a technicality. I also hate the silence, but somewhat understand it and I will wait, let them do their job and pray they fry whomever did something to this little darling.... Praying for Sylar.

Thanks Portabella.
It just all seems so senseless and considering the characters involved I am not sure why the police can't get all the answers quick. The characters certainly don't seem very bright and certainly not enough to pull the wool over LE's eyes this long. I hope whoever did whatever to him dies a slow miserable death...a very slow one...frying them is just to easy especially considering we don't know if he has or is suffering at this very moment and everything he has had to endure in these short 2 years of his life. They all make me sick, the cutodial mom, the equally nasty grandma and the bio mom. All three deserve punishment, biomom for not doing things the legal way and passing him off like a puppy, "custodial" grandma for not doing what grandmas usually do which is protect children (plus I blame her for raising incompetent children herself) and of course "custodial" mom for just being plain evil and not taking care of children she obviously said she wanted but probably had no real means of being able to care for!:sick:

I am hesitant to post this, but here goes. Before I found out the bio mom was different from who had Sylar at the time, I had a dream about him when the case first came out. In my dream a 2 woman were in an apartment. The Bio mom was telling this other lady that Sylar is hers and that she wants him. They argued back and forth and then bio mom told the other woman that you will never see him again. In my dream Sylar was hidden between pillows and almost suffocated, but came to. I then woke up.

At the time, I was confused because I only new of the mom, which in the beginning was thought to be bio mom.

danisisa I hope the part of your dream comes true where he is alive. I feel so bad for this little boy to have such crappy life and crappy people in it! If he is found alive and CP had nothing to do with it then I will eat my words but until then she is way up on the hinky meter and the crap meter! she ought to be ashamed she put him in the situation to even be taken in the first place assuming that is what happened to him. The only good point about any of these people is they are known to be liars and with that I am hopeful someone just wanted him and took him away from her and then she filed yet another false police report to cover why she didn't have him or to try to get whoever in trouble for kidnapping. These people definitely are not above doing anything crooked. Kind of like when elizabeth Johnson called cops to say Logan McQuery stole the baby when she knew he was with TPS all along. I know Sylars chances are slim but so were Elizabeth Smart, Shawn Hornbeck and many others...until there is a body there is always hope. Those stale cookies haven't crumbled under scrutiny of the law and public so maybe just maybe he is out there somewhere with someone still alive....trying to think happy thoughts here.:angel:

Interesting post by bio mom on Sylar's facebook.

http://www.facebook.com/sylernewton#!

So this tell me that Charity gets it...she see's the light and knows that Tina and her mother are bad news. I've thought all along that the "good moral support, team work BS" was just that, BS. Dang it must be so hard for Charity to be in the same city as Tina and her mother...I'm quite confident I could not be as restrained as she has been. God bless you Charity and God bless Sylar and keep him safe.

Can someone put up a link to google earth at the campground, is there one that has street view.... I would like to be able to go outward, you know where you drag the screen but sadly don't know how to do this. Is there someone who can put a link here or PM me with how to do this. I am going to sound morbid, but want to search outside of the five mile radius for area close to a road where an overweight female could dispose of him where it would be hard to find him. A mine for example.

I just cannot sit here and not sleuth further. Also does anyone know if there are any other towns close to the campground where the trash would ultimately go to a different landfill?

Can someone put up a link to google earth at the campground, is there one that has street view.... I would like to be able to go outward, you know where you drag the screen but sadly don't know how to do this. Is there someone who can put a link here or PM me with how to do this. I am going to sound morbid, but want to search outside of the five mile radius for area close to a road where an overweight female could dispose of him where it would be hard to find him. A mine for example.

I just cannot sit here and not sleuth further. Also does anyone know if there are any other towns close to the campground where the trash would ultimately go to a different landfill?

Good idea. The SAR teams searched 8 miles. Also I noticed in home video's Tina has an interest in Indian culture or at least she has pictures in her home that indicates such an interest. Just a thought. I really believe if Tina put Sylars body somewhere or her mother did it would be in a place of connection to them somehow. Somewhere they believe to be protected by friends or family where if it was approached they would know. I have had this feeling since he was reported.
So that leads me to want affirmation from the camping friends's family. An interveiw where they state facts about how the invite was offered
how long the boys had been friends etc.. basic stuff. How many people camping in the camp ground know Tina? Any? None? The news reporters are really slacking as there is so much that even with no information could be scooped out.

So this tell me that Charity gets it...she see's the light and knows that Tina and her mother are bad news. I've thought all along that the "good moral support, team work BS" was just that, BS. Dang it must be so hard for Charity to be in the same city as Tina and her mother...I'm quite confident I could not be as restrained as she has been. God bless you Charity and God bless Sylar and keep him safe.

She isn't in the same town. She went back to Indiana a few days ago. I sure wouldn't have but she did...for her own safety supposedly! If it were me it might be for some other persons safety so I wouldn't be near them but I stil wouldn't leave..her mother is who she stayed with and I am sure she would let her stay longer...then again her mom didn't take Sylar when she should have nor the other 3 kids..:furious:

I am not getting all the media coverage on Kyron, not that he don't deserve it but why would they think he is alive versus thinking Sylar is alive. There is way more indicators Kyron would definitely be dead. Both boys deserve every bit of coverage...and every chance at life.

Another person posted on Charity's facebook page that they were at the campground when Sylar went missing. The person said that Tina was a horrible, horrible mother and treated her kids badly even before Sylar went missing, said the campers were talking about that before Sylar disappeared. This is the 3rd person who has claimed to have been at the campground that night and has said that Tina was not a good mother at all. The 3 people posted on 3 different sites about it.

Another person posted on Charity's facebook page that they were at the campground when Sylar went missing. The person said that Tina was a horrible, horrible mother and treated her kids badly even before Sylar went missing, said the campers were talking about that before Sylar disappeared. This is the 3rd person who has claimed to have been at the campground that night and has said that Tina was not a good mother at all. The 3 people posted on 3 different sites about it.

This makes no sense to me at all. How can someone say tina was a horrible horrible mother and they were OTHER campers. Did they sit and observe her interactions all day? If she were so horrible, why not call the police. I don't understand the part how the campers were talking badly about Tina before Sylar went missing. You have 3 people, posting on 3 different sites, and don't question their motives? I certainly do. They were inept in their assumptions in light of not doing anything. Horrible, horrible, would indicate she was cussing them out, hitting them, something bad that would cause someone to at least intervene.

Not blaming the messenger, but I'm not too impressed with these 3 people.

Best,

Mel

How do we know it is 3 different people ? Or that they were there? If they were there then it stands to reason they know Tina which means she was there camping for and event because how would they know she was a horrible horrible mother based on one weekend camper. No one posted an example of why she was so horrible.

Why have the campers who say they were there not spoken to the media about the basic events before Sylar disapeared?

How do we know it is 3 different people ? Or that they were there? If they were there then it stands to reason they know Tina which means she was there camping for and event because how would they know she was a horrible horrible mother based on one weekend camper. No one posted an example of why she was so horrible.

Why have the campers who say they were there not spoken to the media about the basic events before Sylar disapeared?

Maybe law enforcement has asked them not to talk to the media. It appeared they were basing their opinion on how Tina was treating her kids while at the campground before Sylar disappeared.

Maybe law enforcement has asked them not to talk to the media. It appeared they were basing their opinion on how Tina was treating her kids while at the campground before Sylar disappeared.

I wish people would just get involved. We were in a hotel this weekend, and 3 young kids were running up and down the hall. I looked outside, didn't see a parent, so called the front desk. They checked and knew immediately who they belonged to. I called back 10 minutes later to make sure they were okay. It was quite late, and they were safely tucked away in their room.

We all have to do our part, or we're going to see more and more of this. Heaven forbid one of those children had gone missing - I never would have forgiven myself. There was a back door any child could have walked out of :(

MOO

Mel

what sites are these on? do you have links? if it was true she probably was being loud and obnoxious...I could see that...and they couldn't help but notice. Unfortunately, we tend to look the other way when that happens but since Sylar went missing I am going to start paying attention more when I notice someone being harsh! I do wish they would have called authorities if it was that alarming.:twocents:

They may have been asked not to talk to the media but I find it odd they would then be commenting on the newlinks comment section,and then the find Sylar facebook if they were asked not to speak to the media. I missed where the 3rd commnet was.With no way to verify who they are and if they were really there it makes it hard to put any faith in the statements they are posting. Not that I dont believe Tina is a crappy mom but anyone could say they were there to get attention or stir up drama. Charity's family or friends,or people from from Tina's past that made her mad or if there was an abduction the kidnapper his or her self.

It is a shame all the news from this case is coming from facebook Even a sister of Tina's commented on there. Yet no one can talk to the media to get Sylar's information and story out there. Sad.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member