GUILTY AZ - Sylar Newton, 2, Rimrock, 25 July 2010 - #4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Tina was in court with her ex-husband over custody of their two biological children, the 12 and 14 year old who were camping with them that night.

Tina wants full custody, ex husband feels they are better off with him.

Ex husband claims he has been "under the direction of" the FBI and Sheriff to keep the kids. Who were camping with Tina and Sylar, have been interviewed and have been helpful.

Judge says there is no record of that from the FBI, Sheriff, or DCF, so the children "should be returned to" Tina.

Tina's sister says that they "know" the body is Sylar despite no confirmation.

http://www.azfamily.com/video/featu...head-to-head-with-ex-over-kids-100672174.html

Thanks MsF.!
THAT is interesting. I wonder why the ex never had custody of the children to begin with. I don't think that I heard his name, but I'll go listen to it again. I don't think that we've heard about him before. Have we heard about him before.

I've tried to sleuth her a little bit and I haven't really found much. I don't know if we've talked about this old FB page: http://www.myspace.com/christinapriem from about three years ago. Among other things she does list herself as "engaged". I didn't think that that would be to her kids' dad, just assumed that it was to someone not in her life anymore.

I did a pipl.com search and it hooked me up to partial info from spokeo.com that has her as married. I think that that is old info that maybe refers to this guy.

Does anyone know who this guy is? Or what the relationship history is? I can't find it. I don't think that we can say his name here even if we had it because I haven't heard it in MSM.

My jaw hit the floor when they said that he was advised by LE to assume custody and the judge wouldn't allow it. Of course I understood the judge's ruling, but I'm really worried about the kids. Kinda made me think of Kaine Horman.

If LE has something I hope that they can step in NOW. When were we thinking that the remains will be officially confirmed as Sylar's?

I was really uncomfortable with CP's body language in the clip.

I don't like the looks of this, and am just having a hard time calming down and getting my head to stop spinning.

Thanks MsF.!
THAT is interesting. I wonder why the ex never had custody of the children to begin with. I don't think that I heard his name, but I'll go listen to it again. I don't think that we've heard about him before. Have we heard about him before.

I've tried to sleuth her a little bit and I haven't really found much. I don't know if we've talked about this old FB page: http://www.myspace.com/christinapriem from about three years ago. Among other things she does list herself as "engaged". I didn't think that that would be to her kids' dad, just assumed that it was to someone not in her life anymore.

I did a pipl.com search and it hooked me up to partial info from spokeo.com that has her as married. I think that that is old info that maybe refers to this guy.

Does anyone know who this guy is? Or what the relationship history is? I can't find it. I don't think that we can say his name here even if we had it because I haven't heard it in MSM.

My jaw hit the floor when they said that he was advised by LE to assume custody and the judge wouldn't allow it. Of course I understood the judge's ruling, but I'm really worried about the kids. Kinda made me think of Kaine Horman.

If LE has something I hope that they can step in NOW. When were we thinking that the remains will be officially confirmed as Sylar's?

I was really uncomfortable with CP's body language in the clip.

I don't like the looks of this, and am just having a hard time calming down and getting my head to stop spinning.

Okay, so they gave his name Wayne in the video :doh:. Still don't understand what the whole custody arrangement is with them.

His record is clean except for one incident of not having his car registered a few years back. From what we know of her "possible" involvement with drugs and the one charge of a false report to LE that did stick he would have been looking like the better parent for quite some time. I'm worried about these kids!

Thanks Haddie McFaddies Mom for the site about WP... he looks like a good guy!

This judge should have investigated if WP's statements were true regarding FBI etc. telling him to retain custody of the kids!! She just decided to disregard it and throw them back with Ms. Piggy! Where is the common sense here? Investigate it first and then if unfounded hand the kids back over! I personally can't stand to look at her sitting there in the court room knowing what her hands were capable of doing! The judge also should have conidered what the home life right now would be for the children with all of what is going on. They couldn't be having a routine life right now!!! Yet again the system failing to protect the children...I want to yell at the judge USE COMMON SENSE and check out the story regarding the FBI before you hand those kids back over...TP may even taint those kids stories when given access to them..and they did say the kids were questioned and were helpful...I hate to think of the questions she asks them regarding their questioning!:furious:

WOW. I just watched that video. First of all...who dresses for court that way?..I do not like that Tina Priem. She gives me really bad vibes and has since day 1..her and the whole family. The father looked like a decent guy. I feel bad for him. I too wonder if LE can submit something to the court to get the judge to order custody be given to him. Whatever it is...its obvious where LE is going with this case...just sayin..and that of course is MOO:)

WOW. I just watched that video. First of all...who dresses for court that way?..I do not like that Tina Priem. She gives me really bad vibes and has since day 1..her and the whole family. The father looked like a decent guy. I feel bad for him. I too wonder if LE can submit something to the court to get the judge to order custody be given to him. Whatever it is...its obvious where LE is going with this case...just sayin..and that of course is MOO:)

I rarely comment on what people wear nowadays to different venues. I have seen some very inappropriate attire and behavior at formal military functions and it's getting worse every year. JMHO.

But was TP's sister wearing pajama pants to court? Those dorm pants type?

LOL. Sorry but that made me really shake my head.

Sorry just had to ask. JMHO.

Well now that I have recovered from the shock, I am still dumbfounded why the Judge did not call for a ''recess'' of say an hour so that she could make a few phone calls on this extremely sensitive matter.

I fear for these kids now.

I am going to venture to say that the Judge had no reason presented legally in front of the court to be able to amend the current order.

Had he had a laywer he could have faired better. She addressed what he said and she didnt have the documentation required to shift the order.
He could have asked she be required to submit a psychological exam A drug risk assessment before she had the kids returned.Then set a date for a reveiw. The Judge would have no reason to deny these issues based on cps reveiw and the very public death of Sylar. A lawyer would have been able to turn in the motions to have the stuff submitted. He could of to if he knew there was more to court then going in and talking. . He should have been refered to legal aid if what he says is true.

Althou maybe the judge is allowing a brief amount of time for tina to be spending with her kids before her arrest??

Well now that I have recovered from the shock, I am still dumbfounded why the Judge did not call for a ''recess'' of say an hour so that she could make a few phone calls on this extremely sensitive matter.

I fear for these kids now.

My thoughts exactly. She can now taint their memories of anything that happened before, during and after Sylar went missing. Gee, thanks Judge! Children are very impressionable so if she suggest that something they seen or heard was because of such and such then it begins to be implanted in their minds! The courts makes me sick. The so far lack of doing anything for justice for Sylar makes me sick. TP and her mom both make me sick! Strange how they held a court hearing so soon involving custody for those other children but haven't done anything for Sylar's case. I am really beginning to wonder about Arizona's legal system!!!!!! Seems you can really just get by with anything in the state!:banghead:

I am worried about the kids being in custody of CP

I searched online for maternal dna testing and found one that says results could be done in three working days. Am thinking that we must be close to hearing an announcement of identification.

http://www.dnacenter.com/dna-testing/maternity.html

I am glad I'm not the only one who was appalled that the judge didn't bother to verify anything...call LE and ask questions, consider the media, possibility of Tina's arrest in front of her children, possibility of her taking her children and running, tainting their testimony, or even physically harming them if she did so to Sylar.

If Tina is charged, these kids will be witnesses.

If that is the case, this judge just put prosecution witnesses in the same house with the defendant.

This judge could seriously regret that ruling later. I certainly hope it wasn't made because it seemed simple and she was in a hurry to get out of there.

Even without WP having a lawyer, the judge could have gone a step further for the safety of the children. She isn't an idiot...she knows a psychological evaluation, drug test is common in these situations. She could have ordered that without it being requested, it happens all the time. It doesn't appear she made any attempt to find out what was actually going on.

I am going to venture to say that the Judge had no reason presented legally in front of the court to be able to amend the current order.

Had he had a laywer he could have faired better. She addressed what he said and she didnt have the documentation required to shift the order.
He could have asked she be required to submit a psychological exam A drug risk assessment before she had the kids returned.Then set a date for a reveiw. The Judge would have no reason to deny these issues based on cps reveiw and the very public death of Sylar. A lawyer would have been able to turn in the motions to have the stuff submitted. He could of to if he knew there was more to court then going in and talking. . He should have been refered to legal aid if what he says is true.

Althou maybe the judge is allowing a brief amount of time for tina to be spending with her kids before her arrest??

BBM
I think you nailed it ....:dance:

I am praying you are correct and as we are posting she's being processed for detention!

Maternal dna testing should be determined by now ((praying for that match))

If Tina is charged, these kids will be witnesses.

If that is the case, this judge just put prosecution witnesses in the same house with the defendant.

This judge could seriously regret that ruling later. I certainly hope it wasn't made because it seemed simple and she was in a hurry to get out of there.

Exactly..They pay this woman to be a judge when she don't even think like a judge! Hopefully the father went against court advice and hasn't handing them over yet. I would say he has good reason not to. Right now she could be dangerous to those kids based on anything they said to police. :waitasec: The judge lacks sympathy as to what those kids may have to live through in the house living with TP. Accident or no accident, Sylar was thrown away to save someone's neck! Someone with such disregard to human life is capable of anything. MOO

I know she's inncocent until proven guilty but what a huge risk this judge is willing to take. She couldn't of given the father temporary custody until this case is settled or until she sees more evidence? Not only does she pose a risk to her children, she could be a flight risk with the kids if she thinks she's about to lose them forever by spending the rest of her life in jail or worse. Hopefully she's being watched, I'm sure she is. Man, they didn't even drug test her??? Unbelievable.

I know she's inncocent until proven guilty but what a huge risk this judge is willing to take. She couldn't of given the father temporary custody until this case is settled or until she sees more evidence? Not only does she pose a risk to her children, she could be a flight risk with the kids if she thinks she's about to lose them forever by spending the rest of her life in jail or worse. Hopefully she's being watched, I'm sure she is. Man, they didn't even drug test her??? Unbelievable.

your right! anyone who may have done what we think, the cops think, that she did would not be above running! She by far is not a law abiding citizen...along with that the thought of jail time and loosing her kids my very well be enough to make her run! I hope the cops are watching but doubtful since it seems they can't even piece together the story some 4 weeks later to provide an arrest!!!!!

I agree, no one has been charged, but these judges have been amazing me lately. Ethan Stacy's case comes to mind, right off the bat. I still wonder about little Patrick Alford in NY.

Ok I'll admit I am getting addicted to this thread (just like everyone else here I will exhale when they make an arrest).

I am a bit surprised that the only link to the breaking story (i.e. CP getting her kids back) is the one that was provided earlier today. (see post #180 MsFacetious)

I stumbled upon a link to the story when remains were found. It is quite telling that bio mom when asked for a comment said she was advised by LE to make no comment.

In the same story attempts to reach CP for a comment were unsuccessful.

The most salient part of the news item was

"Somebody didn't want us to find him," sheriff's Capt. David Rhodes said.

Read more: http://www.bnd.com/2010/08/10/1359714/skeletal-remains-believed-to-be.html#ixzz0wcM1zOZ8

Searchers previously walked up and down washes, and scoured a landfill, trash bins and other areas of the campsite for more than a week. Rhodes said search and rescue crews looked in the general area where the remains were found but not the exact spot. He added the search was conducted for someone who was lost, not concealed.
Read more: http://www.fresnobee.com/2010/08/10/2036885/skeletal-remains-believed-to-be.html#ixzz0wcSEn0KG

Ok I'll admit I am getting addicted to this thread (just like everyone else here I will exhale when they make an arrest).

I am a bit surprised that the only link to the breaking story (i.e. CP getting her kids back) is the one that was provided earlier today.

I stumbled upon a link to the story when remains were found. It is quite telling that bio mom when asked for a comment said she was advised by LE to make no comment.

In the same story attempts to reach CP for a comment were unsuccessful.

The most salient part of the news item was

"Somebody didn't want us to find him," sheriff's Capt. David Rhodes said.

Read more: http://www.bnd.com/2010/08/10/1359714/skeletal-remains-believed-to-be.html#ixzz0wcM1zOZ8

If I recall correctly, CN stated on the facebook page that LE told her to return to Indiana "for her own safety". I found that very interesting.

Yes Wannabedetective -- I remember that too and was thinking who was protecting whom LOL - I could see that whole crowd turning into hair pullers and mud wrestlers like the guests of Jerry Springer's show.

I rarely comment on what people wear nowadays to different venues. I have seen some very inappropriate attire and behavior at formal military functions and it's getting worse every year. JMHO.

But was TP's sister wearing pajama pants to court? Those dorm pants type?

LOL. Sorry but that made me really shake my head.

Sorry just had to ask. JMHO.

You are correct...I think they were pajama pants. I have some pj pants like that but I don't wear them anywhere else but around my house. I know I probably shouldn't be shocked anymore by what people wear to court but I am. To me it shows a lack of respect for the law, court and judge...which in turn shows a persons overall character. I just want justice for Sylar. My heart breaks for him and sadly I believe he is probably happier in heaven playing with Emmett than he could have ever been in life. Sad. I hug and love and kiss my children a little more these days. I am blessed. RIP sweet Sylar.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kayjay23