GUILTY AZ - Sylar Newton, 2, Rimrock, 25 July 2010 - #4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I know it is not really true, but it seems as though official searchers hardly ever find anyone...:(

I have been watching comments and threads from various message boards, as well as followed along with the Find Syler (sic) Newton Facebook Page.

I found the CP Myspace page and found it interesting as to who is listed as her siblings... one of them AW has been on the Find Syler Facebook Page and seems very supportive of CN.

http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100000838557377&ref=search

Not sure what to make of it... there are so many holes in this case, it breaks my heart for this little boy.

I know it is not really true, but it seems as though official searchers hardly ever find anyone...:(

It's because the ONLY cases you ever hear about are the ones where they couldn't/didn't find the person. All those that you go out on and are successful rarely have time to make it to the news, and if they do it's only one or 2 episodes, then it's over.

I can understand the dogs in Sylar's case not finding him...since he was removed (either carried or driven away by the perps) but Emmett's case I don't get how the dogs couldn't track him quicker and been able to follow his scent. If they would have he may be alive today! As far as CP..I am not sure what is taking so long on an arrest. 3 weeks now Sylar has been gone at the hands of someone...either by her or someone else doesn't matter since she was responsible for him..3 weeks she has pretty much been able to do whatever she wants while little Sylar lay out in the desert weather! They (LE) has come out and said specifically he was dead even before he was found, that he was carried out of there either dead or alive, that someone was trying to hide his body and it is a criminal case...meanwhile nothing is happening! people are still able to sit around and stuff Big Mac's down their snoot while a helpless baby laid rotting out in the woods!!! I am appalled at this lack of justice..it sounds as though they already had the evidence what is taking so long? and to beat all an ordinary citizen had to do their job and find this little boy!!!! shaking my head in disbelief!

Did I miss autopsy results and/or cause of death? Is that what they are waiting for, to make an arrest, perhaps?

I apologize, when I posted my first post earlier I inserted the wrong link. The link that I was trying to post was http://www.myspace.com/christinapriem/friends
In this link under her friends, she lists AW (A sister of Tina/Christina Priem), AW has had quite an opinion and defended Charity in many instances on the Find Syler Newton FB page. Also listed as her friend is that S... I am pretty sure that is the mother, and the one who CN had first intended to give Sylar to, that did not pan out and there as a domestic dispute last year, which was the reason that CN handed Baby Sylar over to TP instead. There were a few posts from TP's side of the family, such as AW, NW, which have been coming to the aid of Charity. It is confusing that if Tina were finished with S, as was stated someplace else... I find it kind of ironic that they are all still listed as friends.
The whole thing hust has sloppy mistakes all over it, it makes me almost wonder if in fact the little tyke got into something he should not have (Drugs?). I hope that whoever is respponsible for the murder of innocent little sylar is brough to justice... and soon.

I have been watching comments and threads from various message boards, as well as followed along with the Find Syler (sic) Newton Facebook Page.

I found the CP Myspace page and found it interesting as to who is listed as her siblings... one of them AW has been on the Find Syler Facebook Page and seems very supportive of CN.

http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100000838557377&ref=search

Not sure what to make of it... there are so many holes in this case, it breaks my heart for this little boy.

I apologize, when I posted my first post earlier I inserted the wrong link. The link that I was trying to post was http://www.myspace.com/christinapriem/friends
(snipped my me/darlingal as it contains full names)
It is confusing that if Tina were finished with S, as was stated someplace else... I find it kind of ironic that they are all still listed as friends.
The whole thing hust has sloppy mistakes all over it, it makes me almost wonder if in fact the little tyke got into something he should not have (Drugs?). I hope that whoever is respponsible for the murder of innocent little sylar is brough to justice... and soon.

Annie, welcome to WS! :)

I suggest you go back and edit the above post. You can't post first and last names. Especially ones that have not been named in connection w/the case in main stream media. It's against TOS.

You can link and use initials. :)

Tina was in court with her ex-husband over custody of their two biological children, the 12 and 14 year old who were camping with them that night.

Tina wants full custody, ex husband feels they are better off with him.

Ex husband claims he has been "under the direction of" the FBI and Sheriff to keep the kids. Who were camping with Tina and Sylar, have been interviewed and have been helpful.

Judge says there is no record of that from the FBI, Sheriff, or DCF, so the children "should be returned to" Tina.

Tina's sister says that they "know" the body is Sylar despite no confirmation.

http://www.azfamily.com/video/featu...head-to-head-with-ex-over-kids-100672174.html

I am fascinated now -- the story was ''edited'' and now the story is just a clip of the video and one sentence with the reporter's name -- interesting or what!!!!!

AND I have not found any other links to this story -- either a storm is brewing or????

It seems that way because that's the way the media presents it.
LE and 'official' searchers find people every day- keep in mind there are tens of thousands of missing persons in this country.

This perception is very frustrating for LE and SAR, who put 100's of hours of work into cases- very often without pay.

For those who feel this way (and I do understand that the perception is frustrating) think of it this way: how many times have you or someone you know, 'stumbled' across a body or saw a missing person in a park and the person was found? Probably not too many of you.

For most LE and professional SAR, this happens on a weekly basis.

They work hard, and they often do their jobs well.

In cases that make the media such as Sylars....they often get presented in a slipshod way because the MP is 'found' by someone else.
It's just not true- and very frustrating for LE and SAR.
JMO.

I can understand the dogs in Sylar's case not finding him...since he was removed (either carried or driven away by the perps) but Emmett's case I don't get how the dogs couldn't track him quicker and been able to follow his scent. If they would have he may be alive today! As far as CP..I am not sure what is taking so long on an arrest. 3 weeks now Sylar has been gone at the hands of someone...either by her or someone else doesn't matter since she was responsible for him..3 weeks she has pretty much been able to do whatever she wants while little Sylar lay out in the desert weather! They (LE) has come out and said specifically he was dead even before he was found, that he was carried out of there either dead or alive, that someone was trying to hide his body and it is a criminal case...meanwhile nothing is happening! people are still able to sit around and stuff Big Mac's down their snoot while a helpless baby laid rotting out in the woods!!! I am appalled at this lack of justice..it sounds as though they already had the evidence what is taking so long? and to beat all an ordinary citizen had to do their job and find this little boy!!!! shaking my head in disbelief!

I don't know how or why they couldn't track Emmett either. There are many variable to consider- both the ones we know from the media, as well as ones we don't know about the specific case situation (what dogs were used when, and how, and under what conditions, and by whom- etc.)

But I can pretty much guarantee that most LE and SAR don't sleep well at night because of the ones they miss. It's not something anyone feels good about when it happens. :(

thanks justtoseeyousmile...it is frustrating in Emmett's case the dogs couldn't track him. I just don't understand it. I feel bad for the searchers because they did spend hours trying to find him. All kinds of technology and dogs couldn't save Emmett. Like I said I understand in Sylars case with the dogs but trained search and rescue dogs should have found Emmett. I doubt he was dead yet when they started searching some 6 hours after mom went to sleep and I doubt he left right then so there was a matter of hours maybe he was missing. I am not sure when they bought the dogs in...maybe not soon enough but it still wouldnt explain the dogs not being able to track him since he didn't fall into water.
I get so caught up in these cases and think of the could have, should have and would have's when I should just realize what is is what is!
Hopefully since Sylar has been found (although it sure is taking a long time to confirm it's him) his little soul can be at peace! I won't be at peace until those who did this to him are severely punished!!:furious:

I don't know how or why they couldn't track Emmett either. There are many variable to consider- both the ones we know from the media, as well as ones we don't know about the specific case situation (what dogs were used when, and how, and under what conditions, and by whom- etc.)

But I can pretty much guarantee that most LE and SAR don't sleep well at night because of the ones they miss. It's not something anyone feels good about when it happens. :(

ITA The search dogs and those who handle them are amazing. I read in the media reports that there was arsnic in these old runoffs from mining. Would arsnic fumes affect the dog's ability to smell.

I remember from the Mark Hacking case they had to ''pace'' the dogs (exhaustion) during their searches at the landfill.

Could be as simple as they got a contaminated scent article from the beginning...IMHO

thanks justtoseeyousmile...it is frustrating in Emmett's case the dogs couldn't track him. I just don't understand it. I feel bad for the searchers because they did spend hours trying to find him. All kinds of technology and dogs couldn't save Emmett. Like I said I understand in Sylars case with the dogs but trained search and rescue dogs should have found Emmett. I doubt he was dead yet when they started searching some 6 hours after mom went to sleep and I doubt he left right then so there was a matter of hours maybe he was missing. I am not sure when they bought the dogs in...maybe not soon enough but it still wouldnt explain the dogs not being able to track him since he didn't fall into water.
I get so caught up in these cases and think of the could have, should have and would have's when I should just realize what is is what is!
Hopefully since Sylar has been found (although it sure is taking a long time to confirm it's him) his little soul can be at peace! I won't be at peace until those who did this to him are severely punished!!:furious:

I don't know what went wrong with the trailing in Emmett's case....it is possible he was dead within six hours...I just don't know. Scent articles, conditions, contamination, poor training, exhaustion, overworked from Sylar....there are many variables....

The one thing I think everyone can agree on is that 2 year olds should be warm, safe and asleep in their beds in the middle of the night. Not laying somewhere waiting to be found by SAR. :(

ITA The search dogs and those who handle them are amazing. I read in the media reports that there was arsnic in these old runoffs from mining. Would arsnic fumes affect the dog's ability to smell.

Any kind of fume, including something as common as cigarette smoke, affects dogs ability to smell. Sometimes they can work through multiple scents or fumes- sometimes they can't. Sometimes it depends on what kind of training they've had, and sometimes it depends on the dog. Again, there are a lot of variables. Search dogs are not magic, nor are their handlers. They're just hard working creatures that do their best, and sometimes their best is not good enough because they are overtired, overworked, poorly trained, unsupported by the system they're working within, or just having a bad day.
Just like many of us do at our jobs. :(

The best we can do in failed cases is try and understand what variable or combination of variables it is that caused the failure, so that it can be changed in the future.

Unfortunately in Emmett and Sylars cases, we're not positive yet what those failures were.

Annie, welcome to WS! :)

I suggest you go back and edit the above post. You can't post first and last names. Especially ones that have not been named in connection w/the case in main stream media. It's against TOS.

You can link and use initials. :)

CP's sister SS has been mentioned by name on Nancy Grace, showing a police report and discussing that. Is Nancy considered MSM? Personally, I consider it more tabloidish, but does this site consider her MSM?

I will see if I can find a transcript.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member