GUILTY AZ - Sylar Newton, 2, Rimrock, 25 July 2010 - #4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks TexasLil!!! i have no thumbs just a ginger cat here thanks!!

I believe we can only guess, but when you live in an area your whole life and this is very close to home for her, you usually know it darn tootin well... IMO

I can see two areas that the washes do not meet up with the campground where easily could move someone in dark from the road to dump site in wash/drop off. Sorry to talk this way....

I think it's highly likely they could have driven him up Beaver Creek Road. It's not a paved road but it appears to go for miles and is very secluded with no houses. On the first map it is the road you see at the very top of where the yellow line ends.

This is the map NW of the campground. The white line is Beaver Creek Rd. and is exactly 5 miles in distance.

picture.php

I am not kidding when I say for a good hour been driving back and forth and in every directions seeing where it could have been. I see two spots that from the "earth" view would have been my choice.... I even had my older son then come in, told him nothing about my thoughts on spots and he picked three spots, of which two are the ones I felt. I wish I knew how to post it on the map, I am not near as talented as some on here, not even close.

I am not kidding when I say for a good hour been driving back and forth and in every directions seeing where it could have been. I see two spots that from the "earth" view would have been my choice.... I even had my older son then come in, told him nothing about my thoughts on spots and he picked three spots, of which two are the ones I felt. I wish I knew how to post it on the map, I am not near as talented as some on here, not even close.

Ask your kids LOL -- mine had to show me how to turn on the computer....

I am looking forward to the day when TexasLil gives online tutoring for google maps - I'm signing up

I remember from seeing the photos of the ''location'' that there was a lot of ''red earth'' and that is what I saw in these photos near Beaver Creek road.

I also watched the uncut interview with Don Newton:
-he was looking for a place where you could ''drive to''
-he was planning on walking to a creek
-he found the turkey vultures
-he found the remains in a wash

http://www.azfamily.com/video/raw/UN...100576119.html
raw video of don newton's interview

below is link showing the red earth in the 'found' location
http://www.examiner.com/amber-alert...inds-bones-believed-to-be-sylar-arizona-video

I'm trying to focus on the facts and contribute somehow but I just can't get Sylar's little face out of my mind. This case is so heartbreaking, I can't even open the thread without shedding a tear not to mention when I see his precious pictures. I just want to turn back time and help him! It's just so awful. Hopefully an arrest will be made soon and there will be justice for this sweet baby boy.

Ask your kids LOL -- mine had to show me how to turn on the computer....

I am looking forward to the day when TexasLil gives online tutoring for google maps - I'm signing up

Google earth has much more flexibility than regular google maps. There are many here more talented than me but I would be happy to teach as I learn!

This is the area NW of the Campground. The yellow line is 1.5 Miles. The red lines are where there were apparent washes. Each red line is approx. 100 yards long.

picture.php

I think these views might be slightly deceiving. The direction of the waterflow in both of these marked 'washes' is (top) northeast to southwest and (bottom) east/northeast to southeast. Is that what it appears like on the google earth map to everyone?

ETA: if you move the directional line on a radius to the east, there are several more to the north. Am I seeing this correctly? Sorry- my mapping program is different.

I'm trying to focus on the facts and contribute somehow but I just can't get Sylar's little face out of my mind. This case is so heartbreaking, I can't even open the thread without shedding a tear not to mention when I see his precious pictures. I just want to turn back time and help him! It's just so awful. Hopefully an arrest will be made soon and there will be justice for this sweet baby boy.

I feel exactly the same way.

I think these views might be slightly deceiving. The direction of the waterflow in both of these marked 'washes' is (top) northeast to southwest and (bottom) east/northeast to southeast. Is that what it appears like on the google earth map to everyone?

ETA: if you move the directional line on a radius to the east, there are several more to the north. Am I seeing this correctly? Sorry- my mapping program is different.

Yes, that's how I'm seeing it.

The top of the map may not be exactly due north. I had to turn it slightly to make everything fit. I agree the water flow would like be top to bottom on this map however which agrees with your NE to SW.

The top of the map may not be exactly due north. I had to turn it slightly to make everything fit. I agree the water flow would like be top to bottom on this map however which agrees with your NE to SW.

Okay. So you actually have to rotate the directional line (yellow) on your map to follow the waterflow- which would be coming from much more due east/northeast, yes? that would be where Sylar might have been placed to be moved by the flood of water shown- correct? So roads to the northeast of the campground, not northwest.

This is the map NW of the campground. The white line is Beaver Creek Rd. and is exactly 5 miles in distance.

picture.php

See, this is NE of the campground. Beaver Creek Rd appears to run roughly parallel- NE/SW. It's parallel to all of the washes and perpendicular to the campground.

So it would seem likely Sylar would have had to have been placed upstream, correct? So not the southern part of Beaver Creek, But E Beaver Creek. There are 4 or 5 pull offs with access there within the 5 mile range. If you go farther up, there are another few.

See, this is NE of the campground. Beaver Creek Rd appears to run roughly parallel- NE/SW. It's parallel to all of the washes and perpendicular to the campground.

So it would seem likely Sylar would have had to have been placed upstream, correct? So not the southern part of Beaver Creek, But E Beaver Creek. There are 4 or 5 pull offs with access there within the 5 mile range. If you go farther up, there are another few.

Yes and after looking at the 5 mi surrounding area that seemed the most likely area that would run all the way to a wash that was about 100 yards from the road.

Yes and after looking at the 5 mi surrounding area that seemed the most likely area that would run all the way to a wash that was about 100 yards from the road.

Yes that's what it looks like to me as well.

Tina was in court with her ex-husband over custody of their two biological children, the 12 and 14 year old who were camping with them that night.

Tina wants full custody, ex husband feels they are better off with him.

Ex husband claims he has been "under the direction of" the FBI and Sheriff to keep the kids. Who were camping with Tina and Sylar, have been interviewed and have been helpful.

Judge says there is no record of that from the FBI, Sheriff, or DCF, so the children "should be returned to" Tina.

Tina's sister says that they "know" the body is Sylar despite no confirmation.

http://www.azfamily.com/video/featu...head-to-head-with-ex-over-kids-100672174.html

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FastRayne