GUILTY AZ - Sylar Newton, 2, Rimrock, 25 July 2010 - #4

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I thought Don discovered he was related afterwards but this makes it appear he knew prior to searching?

Don didn't know who Sylar was before he went missing... it was after Sylar went missing and Don started searching (before he found the body) that he found out he was a distant kin.

thanks Elphaba

another question for anyone who knows ... who started the first Syler (sic) FB page?

thanks Elphaba

another question for anyone who knows ... who started the first Syler (sic) FB page?

A lady named Anna...she states she is not related to the case in anyway.

I wish they would get a move on in the identification process. I know paternity cases that haven't taken this long! I would think identification of a little body would be pushed up to the top of the list for the lab. To think the nasty duo are sitting around smokin' and pillin' it up right now makes me furious. LE needs to get a move on! Also, CN at the very least needs some strict investigation on her habits and what she was doing for these past two years while she handed that baby over to these incapable people. I am sure the time she knew these people, the sister and then tina, she was aware of their addictions and most definitely aware of some abuse, even if it was verbal. People can't just hide it for that long! She lived in the home with both of them. She knew what the sister was capable of because the cops were called during a dispute. CN is not as innocent as she is trying to make everyone think. I certainly hope she makes no profit off his death. She could have kept that baby, all of her babies, she just didn't want to! That would require getting a job and getting a place instead of floating aroud living like a Gypsy! JMO

I have snark running through my blood...

<snip>

... thinking that she should get money to help cover her travel expenses in her time of "need and pain"... but all I can think is: where was she in Sylar's time of need and pain?

I hope LE investigates the whole lot of them... not only Tina and her mom, but also bio-mom's involvement in leaving him with them and just how much knowledge she had of the dangers Sylar was in.

*goes to cool down*

BBM

Love your phrase, Elepher.

Hate the entire, pathetic situation. No sympathy here for any of them either. :furious:

Regarding the funeral and tombstone, I have seen many times that those who did not do anything for a person in life will want to purchase an expensive funeral and tombstone. IMOO, Just to asuage their guilt.

Every piece of new information I hear about this case makes me more and more angry.

Sylar didnt even have to be living with Tina to be a bother about finding his shoes. Anytime Tina decided she didnt feel like taking care of Sylar all she had to do was pick up the phone and call CPS to come and pick Sylar up.
Why she thought she was such a wonderful person and could care better for Sylar while popping pills is beyound me. She wanted Sylar to have a good home? how deranged is she? I do hope all charity's other kids have home study's done to assure they are in fact in very good homes.

CPS should have looked into the custody issue when he overdosed the first time. Instead of just deciding they couldnt charge anyone with a crime they could have looked at his birth records. Followed up on that. If this kinda thing is acceptable in CPS eyes then it is no wonder they cannot get child trafficing under control.

Tina: '' Oh I am adopting him and here is a paper with the other mental persons name on it..she signed the line there. oh and we pinky promised.''

CPS: "Thanks I'll stick this in his folder and you guys have fun on your camping trip"

CPS needs to be investigated! If TP didn't have those papers readily available when she "lost" Sylar I doubt she had them available when CPS investigated earlier this year! Also I am sure she had "assistance" from the state..even if she worked she would have been unable to have Sylar on her health insurance! Who made the decisions regarding Sylar's hospitalization back in November..did CN have to swoope into town and pretend to be mommy for a while? they all make me ill! All of them need to be investigated and whoever has the other kids need to be investigated to make sure they weren't just pawned off on someone!:twocents:

CPS in Arizona is a huge joke. Seriously. There's a plethora of cases they have been involved in where kids end up dying on their watch. Emily Mays, Ariana & Tyler Payne, Brandon Williams to name a few. They are famous for not looking into court ordered custody agreements. That part is fact. My opinion is CPS needs to be completely revamped.

Charity is saying that the detective told her Sylar was unconscious after 3pm.

A camper disputed that saying he WAS heard crying later that night as the search warrant states.

"Records: Missing Boy Exposed To Drugs, Abuse

http://www.facebook.com/sylarnewton

Charity is saying that the detective told her Sylar was unconscious after 3pm.

A camper disputed that saying he WAS heard crying later that night as the search warrant states.

"Records: Missing Boy Exposed To Drugs, Abuse

http://www.facebook.com/sylarnewton

I caught that MsFacetious! He was seen at 9 or 930 from earlier statements supposedly from campers too. I wish these people who seen something would have said something but hind site is 20/20 as they say! I don't remember but did one of the news reports state the little girl seen him staggering around at 3 pm or am I confusing the two. If he got into the medicine that early in the day I doubt anyone would have heard him at 9pm. Since we are assuming he either overdosed or she gave him the meds no way would he still be up and about or even crying 6 hours later..most likely dead or comatose by then with his little size. The thought of them being aware he was staggering in the first place....:furious: they would have had time to get him some help...if he was staggering he was still concious and therefore had hope but they decided obviously they didn't want to go that route...oh to put a boot up someone's a## right now would be so wonderful!:twocents:

if the bio mom handed her kid off knowing that those caretakers were drug users, I don't see why she can't be held criminally accountable too

(and there's no doubt in my mind she knew)

if the bio mom handed her kid off knowing that those caretakers were drug users, I don't see why she can't be held criminally accountable too

(and there's no doubt in my mind she knew)

no doubt in my mind either..although she stated that TP ran a daycare. That in itself is shocking. How did this woman {I use the term with disgust} get a license and approval to run a daycare. Where the H is all these law makers, social service workers...common sense of parents..

I asked my Dad last night about funerals/headstones because we tend to bury a lot of people in our family.

Funerals - $5,000-$6,000

Headstones - $1,000 - very large, granite...That included the coming out to engrave the second death date on it a couple years later, on the double ones.

That has been the average on most funerals and headstones.

My Uncle - Funeral - $3,000 - much smaller - Headstone was free because it was a plain military one.

I asked my Dad what he would say to a $3,000 headstone. He said, "Melt it down and sell the gold..."

How much do you care what your headstone looks like when you are dead? :waitasec:

I totally agree Sylar deserved the very best.

I just think it's a little late for that now. :twocents:

Most places nowadays have rules and regulations as to size of headstones and also what they are made of.

CPS needs to be investigated! If TP didn't have those papers readily available when she "lost" Sylar I doubt she had them available when CPS investigated earlier this year! Also I am sure she had "assistance" from the state..even if she worked she would have been unable to have Sylar on her health insurance! Who made the decisions regarding Sylar's hospitalization back in November..did CN have to swoope into town and pretend to be mommy for a while? they all make me ill! All of them need to be investigated and whoever has the other kids need to be investigated to make sure they weren't just pawned off on someone!:twocents:

Hi sleuth!

One thought I had. TP identified herself as Syler's Mother when he was reported as missing. It took LE a few minutes to figure out she was "custodial" Mom. (Which is really a crock of BS!, all she had was a piece of paper stating that CN had let her have custody at that time, and then later--it was even reported that the piece of paper stated they shared custody of Sylar--PLEASE---have you ever heard of such?)

So, in all fairness, CPS may not have asked TP to *prove* she was Sylar's Mother if she claimed to be his Mother as she did with LE when he went missing.

I'm not defending CPS in AZ but how were they to know this woman was lying her @ss off about being his Mother when they were called in?

For example: As an FRG Leader (family readiness Group leader) I was called by a few Army Wives when they had the civilian CPS called in on them for various reasons--some valid and some non-valid complaints---to assist in liasion type interface---not once was it ever asked if the child involved was actually the legal child (paperwork requested) of the person the complaint was lodged against.

KWIM?

I can only assume by how TP acted when Sylar first went missing that she claimed that Sylar was her natural child when CPS was called in prior. She more than likely said " oh here's my baby--yes--see how happy he is?"

KWIM?

She's a piece of work, I tell ya!

IMHO.

Speaking of natural children....

Let's not forget that Tina is supposed to be in court Monday over custody of her two natural children.

Mentioned in the end of this video: http://www.azcentral.com/video/#/Ne...dial+mom/40280768001/35150280001/591145857001

Let's hope that the judge has some sense and doesn't put a potential star defense witness or two in the same house with the potential defendant. Hopefully her ex husband brings that search warrant with him with the statement of his daughter about Sylar stumbling and not waking up.

The hearing being reported on by the media would be nice too...but that might be a bit much to ask. We didn't get the follow up last time...so I don't know if we will this time or not.

This case has had the most unusual ''news releases'' (i.e. well after the fact). I am hopeful that tomorrow will provide some good news regarding the placement of the children with their father or failing that a safe 'foster home' ....

Speaking of natural children....

Let's not forget that Tina is supposed to be in court Monday over custody of her two natural children.

Mentioned in the end of this video: http://www.azcentral.com/video/#/Ne...dial+mom/40280768001/35150280001/591145857001

Let's hope that the judge has some sense and doesn't put a potential star defense witness or two in the same house with the potential defendant. Hopefully her ex husband brings that search warrant with him with the statement of his daughter about Sylar stumbling and not waking up.

The hearing being reported on by the media would be nice too...but that might be a bit much to ask. We didn't get the follow up last time...so I don't know if we will this time or not.

Hopefully he brings up the Tina admitting to methadone use with her mother.
That should be enough. She told LE it was reported by the media. If she lies (i hope she does for my own amusement) They can toss her in jail with a perjury charge because they can prove the lie. Either she lied to LE or she lies in court. She is in a no win there.

I wonder if the only reason LE did release the new reports is so the EX can be awarded custody. What do you guys think?

I'm thinking LE is waiting for DNA results to come back confirming identity to press charges. I'm guessing that right now, without confirmation, they would only be able to charge for neglect, and child abuse, but once they have confirmation, they can charge for homicide? Could that be why they are waiting? Couldn't they charge for neglect and child abuse now and add the homicide charge on later?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Karla Enriquez