GUILTY AZ - Sylar Newton, 2, Rimrock, 25 July 2010 - #4

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I wonder if Nancy was the "babysitter" who's tranquilizers Sylar took last year???

Oh no, this is all just so sad and horrible...what the hell happened to this baby?

I wonder if Nancy was the "babysitter" who's tranquilizers Sylar took last year???

good catch on your part -- hopefully we will get confirmation soon ((there was an ''allusion'' to that in her statement))

So he was abused prior, this just gets better and better, this poor little baby.... I feel so bad for the young daugher, she has to be so traumatized too, I pray for her as well as the son and his friend.

I don't usually discuss this with anyone, but when my daughter passed away we did get her an Amazing headstone, yes it has been twenty years ago, but we were given this monument literally for approx. One thousand dollars and that was not with a cut price. So yes its more expensive now, but cannot imagine what 3000 dollars would buy. I was paying Long Island New York prices and its actually alot more expensive there to buy most anything. I agree that in lieu of all the events, he should have a lovely babies marker and if possible work it out with the groundskeeper if they have a grave program. I have this for my daughter, you pay a set amount and every holiday there are graveblankets, wreaths, etc... placed on her grave....like forever. And I also have gardeners go and plant wonderful daffodils every spring. I know this sounds ridiculous, but I just think it would be nice to spend the money on having his grave looked loved and cared for, that would be a nice way to spend the extra funds.

Oh no, this is all just so sad and horrible...what the hell happened to this baby?

My guess...

He got into some meds.

That elevated the stress level because they were afraid they would get in trouble, again.

That caused over reaction to small things like lost shoes.

Which caused pushing a kid down to the ground.

Which caused crying because now he was hurt.

Which further elevated the stress level, everyone could heard him crying.

Which likely caused the use of something to quiet the child...I think immediate like a blanket over the face but it could have been more medication.

This likely suffocated the child, or the child died from the drugs themselves or a combination of both.

The crying and apparent lack of vomiting is an indication there likely wasn't a serious head injury. I don't think an injury directly contributed to his death, though it may have increased the stress level which led to it.

That is just my opinion. :twocents:

good catch on your part -- hopefully we will get confirmation soon ((there was an ''allusion'' to that in her statement))

Muscle relaxants...tranquilizers....would be easy enough to mix up. I am pretty confident in saying I would guess Nancy would be Tina's babysitter. I am quite certain that is probably where Sylar overdosed last year. I could be wrong, but I will go on record as saying that is MY personal opinion.

has anyone checked the jail ''guestbookings'' lately (I don't have the link)....would it show up right away?

I found this one

http://apps.co.yavapai.az.us/inmatesearch/InmateSearchYC.asp

Yep I check it. Generally they show up within a few hours of being BOOKED. 24 hours is usually what I go with if I am going from a specific time when I think someone may have been arrested.

Given that the search warrant dated 25 July in Seligman was just 'released' today that means they have had a good three week period of time to pressure cook the people involved. There's been a pretty tight lid on this.

Like Portabella pointed out we have to keep the little girl, her brother and his friend in our prayers - the strain they are experiencing must be immense.

That little girl was most likely the only one who really cared for Sylar. She was most likely like a little mom to him.
Sleeping with him ,bathing him ,feeding him. There is not a doubt in my mind.

BTW . I am back to wanting to shake the Tina until she speaks the truth.

Thanks for posting the updates about the warrants!

Wow ~ The search warrant is dated July 25th (Sylar was reported missing on 7/24/10).

That means everything CP has done...the words, the motions, the "crying for two whole hours", the traipsing around the streets of Flagstaff in her nasty, dirty jeans posting flyers of Sylar for the cameras, the recent interview from her sister saying how sad the family is, are nothing more than a charade of lies.

No wonder the sheriff was so emotional during that press conference. He knew the truth and still could not find this baby's body.

I've always felt this poor excuse for a human being, Nancy, was up to her eyeballs in what happened to Sylar and I'll go ahead and post that picture of the both of them again. The disgust I feel just looking at the two of them is beyond words.

NancyCollins.jpg

Back to headstone: it is being posted that "Sara Cares Foundation" is taking care of the headstone. Bio-mom says that the stone being donated is too big and that she hopes that they can get the stone she wants donated. If they can, then that will be great.

SCF is going to do a benefit for Sylar's funeral on 9/25 at the Old Corral Bar near Rimrock, and are opening a fund for Sylar at Wells Fargo Bank.

(This is all from Facebook postings...)

I won't be happy til they have made an arrest............and when Syler has been laid to rest.

I have snark running through my blood... I know the biomom has a lot of supporters and defenders, but hear me out. The term "beggars can't be choosers" pops to mind in regards of her complaining about the size of the headstone and how it would be great to get the one SHE wants, instead. Hello.... it is already great that someone is stepping up to do the headstone, PERIOD.

I wish she had put this kind of thought and attentiveness into what went on with Sylar before he died... and I know people will say that she did what was best for her and Sylar: I'm sorry, this "mom" didn't even go through proper channels to legally put him with anyone. To me, it sounds like she handed him off, not putting much thought into his legal status of care. By what has been said over the time period of Sylar going missing, this bio-mom knew about the earlier supposed OD issue that happened with the baby and did NOTHING. People are feeling sorry for her... thinking that she should get money to help cover her travel expenses in her time of "need and pain"... but all I can think is: where was she in Sylar's time of need and pain?

I hope LE investigates the whole lot of them... not only Tina and her mom, but also bio-mom's involvement in leaving him with them and just how much knowledge she had of the dangers Sylar was in.

*goes to cool down*

Is this headstone too big by CN standards? or by the graveyards standards?

Good question Portabella... the foundation that is taking care of it is working with the funeral home, so I can imagine they had a heads up on the size of the burial plot when they picked the headstone.

She claims it's too big for where it will be placed...but since it's worth a lot SaraCares thinks they should be able to get a smaller one donated and possibly the one she wants for the same amount or less.

Back to headstone: it is being posted that "Sara Cares Foundation" is taking care of the headstone. Bio-mom says that the stone being donated is too big and that she hopes that they can get the stone she wants donated. If they can, then that will be great.

SCF is going to do a benefit for Sylar's funeral on 9/25 at the Old Corral Bar near Rimrock, and are opening a fund for Sylar at Wells Fargo Bank.

(This is all from Facebook postings...)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member