GUILTY AZ - Sylar Newton, 2, Rimrock, 25 July 2010 - #4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Video at link that Portabella and MsF provided states that Tina was on methadone at the time. It is used to treat herion addiction (commonly) what other addictions does it treat if any? Also, how does methadone effect someone? TIA.

Nancy was smoking pot that night. Lot of people smoke pot even around their kids. But what impact does pot have on someone who is also using muscle relaxers? Any?

Thanks for sharing insight in advance!

I'm not going to directly comment about these new revelations because I"m so fricken angry and disgusted I can't post in a responsible and civil manner...please excuse me for that.

Why is his funeral Sept. 25th, over a month from now.
Seem so far away.

Video at link that Portabella and MsF provided states that Tina was on methadone at the time. It is used to treat herion addiction (commonly) what other addictions does it treat if any? Also, how does methadone effect someone? TIA.

Nancy was smoking pot that night. Lot of people smoke pot even around their kids. But what impact does pot have on someone who is also using muscle relaxers? Any?

I'm not going to directly comment about these new revelations because I"m so fricken angry and disgusted I can't post in a responsible and civil manner...please excuse me for that.

Methadone is also used to treat Opiate addictions.

I've not posted on this thread very much because from the beginning I've had problems with all the adults in Sylar's world. But now I think it's time for the cm to come up with a new excuse. The first time a child gets into an adult's prescription medication I will probably believe that and think it's an accident. But the second time it happens???? No way in hello I'm gonna believe it. Someone (IMHO) gave this child meds to make him sleepy and gave him too much. I will go back to reading now before I start telling it the way I really feel and get banned.

Interesting and thank you portabella! I wonder if Tina was prescribed methadone or did she take street methadone? Just curious.

Why is his funeral Sept. 25th, over a month from now.
Seem so far away.

He hasn't even been identified yet. The body hasn't been released and they have been told it will be another 3-4 weeks before that happens. I actually think September 25 is an optimistic date.

Methadone is not only used to treat addiction to opiates. It is also used to treat pain. That could also be why Tina or Nancy was on it. Naltrexone is an opiate blocker, which is also used for addictions in general, which also has other on and off label uses.

Methadone affects people differently. It generally sedates people somewhat. It can make people dizzy, tired, thirsty, sweaty, itchy, weak and lightheaded. It can give you headaches and make you puke. Essentially, flu/fever like symptoms.

There is also the fact that it comes in different forms which may change the side effects.

My doctor attempted to put me on Methadone, before I was finally diagnosed with MS. I took it once and thought I was going to DIE. Nothing has ever made me feel so horrible in my entire life.

Pot would likely enhance the effect of muscle relaxants and visa versa. They are both essentially relaxants.

Quite frankly I am sick over these recent reports. Of course we all knew the probability of abuse, neglect, drugs etc. but to see it confirmed...whoever said they would like to shake the truth out of Tina right now...well I would like to do alot worse! I personally would like to rip her face off!!:furious: I am trying to refrain from saying too much else! I am not sure why CN, being the caring mom she claims to be left town...I wouldn't care if they put me in jail..I would go straight after the nasty slime and her mom. Just look at them in those arrest pictures someone posted a few posts ago!!!:sick: Toads! Freaks! I hate them...with every ounce of my heart. If they dropped dead in front of me I wouldn't put a finger on them to help! ok I vented! Meanwhile, I am not getting how CN spends so much time on the computer..I would be laid in a corner somewhere wishing I would die if it were my child...after I took care of the freaks that did this to him. CP and her mom probably use their "addictions" or "mental issues" for excuses to get disability and any other free help..Sylar probably was just another person in the household to count towards social services benefits!
RIP Poor Sylar! I am so sorry you had crap for real family and "custodial" family!

SNIPPED<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

Documents show Collins admitted to smoking marijuana on July 24, the day Sylar was last seen alive. Collins also told deputies Sylar got into her purse and swallowed a prescription muscle relaxant. Priem's 11-year-old daughter told detectives she could not wake up Sylar later that day. Drowsiness is a listed side effect of the medication.

Both Priem and Collins told detectives they each took methadone on a regular basis.....

Read more: http://www.azcentral.com/12news/new.../20100820sylarcourtrecords.html#ixzz0xIWyhx4q

She can do what my friend did when her 4 month old died of sids, buy an inexpensive marker and save for a nicer one.

I agree. I don't know why she's so concerned with a headstone when she couldn't be bothered to care for him while he was alive. Oh, well if someone else is going to pay for it - then let her get picky about it. I'm not impressed at all.

Headstones are not cheap, and there's no doubt in my mind that Sylar deserves a precious one. I hope the final decision is not made by Tina, but those who really cared for him.

My own experience with cremation and a headstone, is it cost my dad 7K in total for my mum -- but we did, however, pick out the most beautiful headstone ever. Mum deserved every penny of that expense, as does Sylar.

Hugs,

Mel

SNIPPED<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

Documents show Collins admitted to smoking marijuana on July 24, the day Sylar was last seen alive. Collins also told deputies Sylar got into her purse and swallowed a prescription muscle relaxant. Priem's 11-year-old daughter told detectives she could not wake up Sylar later that day. Drowsiness is a listed side effect of the medication.

Both Priem and Collins told detectives they each took methadone on a regular basis.....

Read more: http://www.azcentral.com/12news/new.../20100820sylarcourtrecords.html#ixzz0xIWyhx4q

Sylar got into her purse my azz. They drugged that poor baby. I am sickened to read this lastest news, but not at all suprised.

I asked my Dad last night about funerals/headstones because we tend to bury a lot of people in our family.

Funerals - $5,000-$6,000

Headstones - $1,000 - very large, granite...That included the coming out to engrave the second death date on it a couple years later, on the double ones.

That has been the average on most funerals and headstones.

My Uncle - Funeral - $3,000 - much smaller - Headstone was free because it was a plain military one.

I asked my Dad what he would say to a $3,000 headstone. He said, "Melt it down and sell the gold..."

How much do you care what your headstone looks like when you are dead? :waitasec:

I totally agree Sylar deserved the very best.

I just think it's a little late for that now. :twocents:

I agree. I don't know why she's so concerned with a headstone when she couldn't be bothered to care for him while he was alive. Oh, well if someone else is going to pay for it - then let her get picky about it. I'm not impressed at all.

Headstones are not cheap, and there's no doubt in my mind that Sylar deserves a precious one. I hope the final decision is not made by Tina, but those who really cared for him.

My own experience with cremation and a headstone, is it cost my dad 7K in total for my mum -- but we did, however, pick out the most beautiful headstone ever. Mum deserved every penny of that expense, as does Sylar.

Hugs,

Mel

Quite frankly I am sick over these recent reports. Of course we all knew the probability of abuse, neglect, drugs etc. but to see it confirmed...whoever said they would like to shake the truth out of Tina right now...well I would like to do alot worse! I personally would like to rip her face off!!:furious: I am trying to refrain from saying too much else! I am not sure why CN, being the caring mom she claims to be left town...I wouldn't care if they put me in jail..I would go straight after the nasty slime and her mom. Just look at them in those arrest pictures someone posted a few posts ago!!!:sick: Toads! Freaks! I hate them...with every ounce of my heart. If they dropped dead in front of me I wouldn't put a finger on them to help! ok I vented! Meanwhile, I am not getting how CN spends so much time on the computer..I would be laid in a corner somewhere wishing I would die if it were my child...after I took care of the freaks that did this to him. CP and her mom probably use their "addictions" or "mental issues" for excuses to get disability and any other free help..Sylar probably was just another person in the household to count towards social services benefits!
RIP Poor Sylar! I am so sorry you had crap for real family and "custodial" family!

bbm shake the truth out

...til her teeth rattle comes to mind (my mom would gladly do that too - she's 80 and would whup her butt til the truth rang free)

with all due respect to the Yavapai LE, it's time for them to get some older female detectives to interview these gals

I thought I read/heard all of the links -- currently cannot read the fb pages..which link refers to a 25th of September memorial date for Sylar?

It's on facebook and it is a benefit FOR Sylar's funeral...not the funeral. It was misread before. I don't think they've set a date for the funeral, since the body hasn't been released. (I thought September 25th was very optimistic...)

Dumb question....since they have raised ALL the money needed for the funeral...and are getting the headstone donated... why is there going to be a fundraiser for the cost of the funeral???

I thought I read/heard all of the links -- currently cannot read the fb pages..which link refers to a 25th of September memorial date for Sylar?

Sylar got into her purse my azz. They drugged that poor baby. I am sickened to read this lastest news, but not at all suprised.

Okay, this is just bull hockey (or however you say it). From someone who suffers from an irregular heart beat, diabetes, high cholesterol, anxiety, AND depression - my son has never ever been near my drugs. And yes, they have been in my purse. I never put them in those M-F thingy's, but open each bottle for each day.

Please pray-tell, tell me how she was carrying her drugs? In a zip lock baggie? Meds should always always be kept in their original prescibed bottle, with a kid proof top. Not to mention is a secure unavailable space for children.

It's only common sense folks!

MOO

Mel

How much do you care what your headstone looks like when you are dead? :waitasec:

I totally agree Sylar deserved the very best.

I just think it's a little late for that now. :twocents:

Headstones are for the living not for the deceased. I think in this day and age, the nicer the headstone, it shows just how much that person was loved.

I think Sylar deserves a beautiful headstone (just like you do). I just don't want Tina pickin it out.

MOO

Mel

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads