GUILTY AZ - Sylar Newton, 2, Rimrock, 25 July 2010 - #4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I wish the media would stop calling these people his family.

I think they mean the son's friend as the family friend. Personally if I was his mother I would beat their lazy arses for putting him through this. Everyone had suspicions the boys may have done it at first. That alone would be enough to make me go after them. Add to the fact they were smoking pot and didn't care enough to watch after a 2 year old means they didn't watch the bigger kids either. I just wish they would hurry up and do something with these two worthless human beings. Every day they have free is a day Sylar didn't get to enjoy!

possible answers to paternity

(a) she didn't catch his name
(b) he gave her a false name
(c) she doesn't remember
(d) he doesn't want to be named - maybe he's married or has his own reasons

all of the above submitted respectfully and I am not trying to be 'cute' here - just trying to be realistic.

Charity said that there were 2 men who could be Sylar's father and she wasn't sure which one was. One man saw Sylar for a short time and then disappeared. I think she said she couldn't find the other. She found out she was pregnant with Sylar right after she went back with her husband. Its on one of her facebook pages.

I think they mean the son's friend as the family friend. Personally if I was his mother I would beat their lazy arses for putting him through this. Everyone had suspicions the boys may have done it at first. That alone would be enough to make me go after them. Add to the fact they were smoking pot and didn't care enough to watch after a 2 year old means they didn't watch the bigger kids either. I just wish they would hurry up and do something with these two worthless human beings. Every day they have free is a day Sylar didn't get to enjoy!

I realize I don't know much - but suddenly light bulb went on -- IF the gramma was smoking dope while camping wouldn't that be considered 'child endangerment' just as a stand alone charge?:waitasec:

Ive been trying to figure out who might be Sylars dad, and I realized that her my space page has "elijah and charity" as its webpage. She also uses we when describing likes and dislikes. She lists heroes as her favorite show and was pregnant with sylar when her page was most active. This makes me believe she was with this elijah at the time. Well, with much searching I found this Elijahs my space page, I didnt friend him, but his quote on his page is "When we embrace what lies within, our potential has no limit. The future is filled with promise. When we deny our instinct, and struggle against our deepest urges....." This quote is by Mohinder on Heroes. I cant be sure but I think he may be the father. I looked him on Arizona court cases and his rap sheet reads like the rest of theirs :-(

I could be totally wrong about this guy, maybe its all coincidence??

Ive been trying to figure out who might be Sylars dad, and I realized that her my space page has "elijah and charity" as its webpage. She also uses we when describing likes and dislikes. She lists heroes as her favorite show and was pregnant with sylar when her page was most active. This makes me believe she was with this elijah at the time. Well, with much searching I found this Elijahs my space page, I didnt friend him, but his quote on his page is "When we embrace what lies within, our potential has no limit. The future is filled with promise. When we deny our instinct, and struggle against our deepest urges....." This quote is by Mohinder on Heroes. I cant be sure but I think he may be the father. I looked him on Arizona court cases and his rap sheet reads like the rest of theirs :-(

I could be totally wrong about this guy, maybe its all coincidence??

Someone asked Charity about paternity on the Find Syler (sic) Newton FB page.

According to her story:
a) Elijah was not the baby's father
b) she was not sure who was - there were 2 possibilities
c) she got pregnant during a separation from her husband (Elijah) and did not know it until they had reconciled
d) she never even told one of the 'possibles' that she was pregnant because he was a bad person & she would not have wanted him around her child (!)

Well....my Mama taught me never to date any man I would not want to marry. I admit, however, that she never told me not to procreate with a man I wouldn't want to be in my child's life, but honestly I sorta gathered that on my own! :croc:

You know, I had my first daughter at 18. Got pregnant at 17. However, there was NO doubt who her biological father was. He has never met her, (a mutual decision, she has a Daddy...) but NEITHER of us questioned he was her father.

Even at 17, when I didn't know that antibiotics decreased the effectiveness of birth control...I still knew not to sleep with two guys in the same month, or even two month period. I also did not drink or take medication while sexually active regardless of precautions just in CASE I might ever get pregnant.

I also helped a friend figure out who her sons father was using blood types... the one she thought was couldn't be because her blood type and his blood type couldn't make her son's blood type. She was getting ready to do a DNA test!

It has always struck me as odd, that I knew THOSE things, but not that antibiotics decreased the effectiveness of birth control. :waitasec:

Ahhh....it was probably the Maury Povich. I was probably traumatized by "She's here with the 5th/9th/12th/16th man who might be her baby's Daddy."

Especially after I saw a girl I went to high school with on there....before I even got pregnant. :angel:

That's it. Now I understand.

I just learned more from life experiences than inserts in prescriptions...odd given my love for reading. :waitasec:

Someone asked Charity about paternity on the Find Syler (sic) Newton FB page.

According to her story:
a) Elijah was not the baby's father
b) she was not sure who was - there were 2 possibilities
c) she got pregnant during a separation from her husband (Elijah) and did not know it until they had reconciled
d) she never even told one of the 'possibles' that she was pregnant because he was a bad person & she would not have wanted him around her child (!)

Well....my Mama taught me never to date any man I would not want to marry. I admit, however, that she never told me not to procreate with a man I wouldn't want to be in my child's life, but honestly I sorta gathered that on my own! :croc:

I think Charity knows who the father is. To get state aid she would have to claim that she had no idea who the father was, otherwise the state comes after the father to help with payments.The only reason to cover would be if she was still with the father which makes me think its Elijah. They are obviously seperated now but if either admits hes the father, they can be charged with fraud.
If anyone else was possibly the father, and they are all the low lifes that she describes them as, dont you think they would have wormed there way into the "spotlight" of this case already?
Plus, if you look at Elijahs facebook page, his profile picture is a close up of his eye. It is the exact same hazel green as Sylers.....

Also noticed on the FB pages their is now talk of selling bumper stickers and the possibility of advertising billboards :shakehead:

I am feeling kind of frustrated today that we have heard nothing of the court case involving the custody of CP's kids. Seems so odd to me that we have heard nothing at all. Are we the only ones who care about this case?

I also helped a friend figure out who her sons father was using blood types... the one she thought was couldn't be because her blood type and his blood type couldn't make her son's blood type. She was getting ready to do a DNA test!

Glad that worked well for her and avoided the expense. I've learned that blood types can actually be a lot more tricky than we think, though. Depending on the test used, the test can be highly inaccurate. (Remember the old Eldon cards? You might have used one in Biology class before blood borne illnesses were widely understood.) Blood types also can combine in unusual ways, there are a lot more factors than just the Rh factor that everyone is familiar with. Also, some people have seemingly switched blood types and even Rh factors over the course of their lives (though this is VERY rare, and usually more a result of an incorrect previous test)! It can be really eye-opening to read about blood types. Here's an interesting page: http://www.bloodbook.com/rare.html

I hope not, but I know what you mean, its soooo frustrating all this waiting. No news, makes it seem like no else cares, or that the case has been forgotten about. I just keep praying that Arizona LE likes drama and is waiting for a big reveal. All our answers will be served, along with a heaping side of justice; not just the guilty parties but on all the people that failed to protect Sylar. I'm waiting for that day to light my candles and send up balloons ;-)

Seems others are questioning the 'fundraising' efforts too (see boxes on facebook page).

Seems others are questioning the 'fundraising' efforts too (see boxes on facebook page).

and no one in a position to give answers are responding. It was stated the funeral expenses were taken care of and a headstone donated. I am not sure what the car wash, bracelets and other donations are going to be used for. It would be great if there was a Sylar Newton Foundation that helped children's causes such as abuse prevention etc. but I am not seeing where the extra money will go. I want to give but I want to make sure it is in memory of Sylar so maybe I will donate to something and specifiy in memory of Sylar but not to anything they have set up at this point. Well maybe the ryan foundation...do they use the funds specifically for sylar? and what do they do once his memorial has been paid for? I am kind of waiting on the positive ID first.

I'm sorry, folks, but I'm new here; what does the above mean???

:blushing:

When you look at the subforum and the threads are listed, sometimes a member will go into a particular thread (like this one) and post the word bump.

They don't have any new info to add but they want the thread bumped back up to the first page of the subforum where the threads are listed. So it will get more people's attention. There are so many threads here that many don't get posted on frequently and they fall back into the many pages on subforums from lack of news.

I also bump when it is the anniversary for a missing person on the cold case missing persons archives. Just an aknowledgement and to have people take another look. :)

You will see that a lot here HTH (hope that helps) Pickles

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member