GUILTY AZ - Sylar Newton, 2, Rimrock, 25 July 2010 - #4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I have yet to figure out why CP has not been charged with Child Neglect or Endangerment at the very least.....She claims she was in charge of him that night.....I just for the life of me cannot figure out why LE is not putting any pressure on her for answers...Lock her up and see if she will spill the beans....Lock up her Mother also....Someone will eventually talk, I pray....I certainly think LE is building a case against them...I have thought from the beginning when LE came out and said he was presumed dead that it was because of evidence they found in one or both cars that they took from the camp site, but why no one is in jail on at least lesser charges is beyond me....And I pray that CPS is in there checking on her older children, they sure should not have to grown up in the dysfunction junction they have been living in for years.

Well Don saying in that video he watched the birds/buzzards flying over an area, is smart and I should have said that from our experiences. Don saying he smelled something to me means Sylar's time of death is very important and the state of decompostion isn't just bones. Boy the science involved and most of us are crying.

I agree. If the police are correct about skeletal remains, It is totally possible that there was a dead animal in the area and that is why the birds and smell were there. (Don did not say it was the smell of a dead human body.) Or, it could have been Sylar if the police simply left out "mostly" before skeletal.

IF he was buried and then unburied by the water, that may have slowed decomposition because he wouldn't have been directly exposed to the sun. Same thing if he was under water after he was unburied, until the water receded. It may have been much less time he was exposed directly to the sun.

Caylee was found 6 months later "completely skeletonized." (Is that a word?) and there was still hair. I would imagine there is still hair in this case as well.

There will also be bone marrow to test, which should be easier than what Dr G had to work with in Caylee's case. It took a week for the DNA in Caylee's case. I would imagine it would be no more and possibly less time in Sylar's case.

I would think there would be a positive ID around the 17th, if not earlier. I can see them waiting to announce it and making an arrest the same day, if they plan to make one soon. Two press conferences in one.

I'm betting they've got teams out there now and are hoping against the odds that they will find the evidence they need and that will be the hold up if you will. I don't have a lot of faith in them finding anything given the circumstances, but stranger things have happened. Keeping fingers crossed that there was something left out there despite the weather.

I have yet to figure out why CP has not been charged with Child Neglect or Endangerment at the very least.....She claims she was in charge of him that night.....I just for the life of me cannot figure out why LE is not putting any pressure on her for answers...Lock her up and see if she will spill the beans....Lock up her Mother also....Someone will eventually talk, I pray....I certainly think LE is building a case against them...I have thought from the beginning when LE came out and said he was presumed dead that it was because of evidence they found in one or both cars that they took from the camp site, but why no one is in jail on at least lesser charges is beyond me....And I pray that CPS is in there checking on her older children, they sure should not have to grown up in the dysfunction junction they have been living in for years.

I don't believe they can press charges until they CONFIRM the identity of the remains and even after that, they will want to make sure they have their ducks in a row to make a rock solid case. JMO

God Bless you lil Sylar Newton
:praying:

You deserved sooooo much more on this earth precious child:angel:

Heartbreaking:(:shakehead::cry:​

I think the DNA hasn't been confirmed just because it's been sent off, not that they couldn't get confirmation.
Not sure at 2 he'd have dental records.

I agree. Darn curious to know why they believe he was originally 3 miles away from the wash site and how they could tell from where he ended up that someone tried to conceal him. Wouldn't the rain have moved things around to such a point and covered up evidence that it would be difficult to tell? LE wouldn't have stated that without having some really good evidence.

Perhaps there is access to the wash 3+ miles upsteam that a vehicle might be able to use.

I think the DNA hasn't been confirmed just because it's been sent off, not that they couldn't get confirmation.

My thoughts on the dental records too, but I couldn't think of another way if the DNA wasn't confirmed. Don't mean to be dense, but can you explain what you meant by "DNA hasn't been confirmed just because it's been sent off, not that they couldn't get confirmation". Maybe it's just been a long day, but that confused me.

Yes. Many people are just beginning to bring their child to a dentist for a first cleaning around age 2- and most are not getting xrays done. Thank god for orthodontists, because we have so many more (and younger) dental records these days than we did a decade or two ago.

I would think bone development and abnormalities might be easily identifiable, if there were any.

Yes. Many people are just beginning to bring their child to a dentist for a first cleaning around age 2- and most are not getting xrays done. Thank god for orthodontists, because we have so many more (and younger) dental records these days than we did a decade or two ago.

I would think bone development and abnormalities might be easily identifiable, if there were any.

I don't disagree on the statements you've made. You're 100% on. I do, however, doubt that TP was that concerned about his oral hygiene that she'd have already taken him for an exam. I'm just sayin'. And yes, that was purely speculation on my part and probably not fair to her, but oh well.

Authorities are offering a cash reward for information that leads to the arrest of the person or people involved in the death of a northern Arizona toddler.

Yavapai County Silent Witness is offering $1,000 in cash and the Federal Bureau of Investigations is offering another $2,500 for the arrest and conviction of the suspect.

http://www.azfamily.com/news/Cash-r...st-conviction-of-Sylars-killer-100573274.html

Anyone with information on this case can call Silent Witness at 1-800-932-3232 and callers do not have to provide your name.

Authorities are offering a cash reward for information that leads to the arrest of the person or people involved in the death of a northern Arizona toddler.

Yavapai County Silent Witness is offering $1,000 in cash and the Federal Bureau of Investigations is offering another $2,500 for the arrest and conviction of the suspect.

http://www.azfamily.com/news/Cash-r...st-conviction-of-Sylars-killer-100573274.html

Anyone with information on this case can call Silent Witness at 1-800-932-3232 and callers do not have to provide your name.

So, who's gonna snitch on who first?

You're kidding me!!! This only tells me that don't have enough for an arrest warrant or to press charges. Dagnabbit!!!

You're kidding me!!! This only tells me that don't have enough for an arrest warrant or to press charges. Dagnabbit!!!

I think maybe they're appealing to a certain population for whom $1000 is enough to persuade one to turn on, say a family member or friend. Cases move a lot quicker that way. Saves everyone time, energy and money.

I think maybe they're appealing to a certain population for whom $1000 is enough to persuade one to turn on, say a family member or friend. Cases move a lot quicker that way. Saves everyone time, energy and money.

Aahhh, I see what you are saying. A little cheese perhaps for the mice?

I just checked facebook page - the bio mom wants to inter Syler in Arizona

Hopefully whoever gets the reward might anonymously donate it for proper memorial?

I just checked facebook page - the bio mom wants to inter Syler in Arizona

Hopefully whoever gets the reward might anonymously donate it for proper memorial?

I sent her a link to the AZ victims's compensation fund. She should apply. If approved they will pay up to 5K in funeral expenses.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FastRayne