GUILTY AZ - Sylar Newton, 2, Rimrock, 25 July 2010 - #4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Can a dog backtrack the scent from the wash site?

You mean to where the body was located originally? No, not likely. There is too much water that literally washed the scent away. There is also the issue that most HRD dogs are not trailing dogs and wouldn't know how to follow a scent for miles, if it was even possible. I wish it would work though.

I think TP and her "mother" should equally be held resposible on the pill theory if true..particularly since this would be the second time and they were too ignorant to put them up out of his reach. I don't think I have ever hated 2 people more in my life!:furious: They both should fry, they are pretty much useless to society anyway. They sure served no purpose for this child! They both make me want to :sick:

This poor little boy is probably safer now than he ever was...:(

You mean to where the body was located originally? No, not likely. There is too much water that literally washed the scent away. There is also the issue that most HRD dogs are not trailing dogs and wouldn't know how to follow a scent for miles, if it was even possible. I wish it would work though.

Perhaps the hounds couldn't but an experienced tracker could ....

Is there a transcript available for this show? Is this speculation or breaking news? This is lunacy! :furious:

I have been following this since the first thread and have found this to be an excellent source of factual information and logical discussion. VERY much appreciated.

Welcome to WS Pickles! We are glad you joined us in the convo :)

:balloons:

Perhaps the hounds couldn't but an experienced tracker could ....
Man tracker? I really don't see how. It is such a ridiculous torrent of water that happens during those flash floods. You could walk the banks and hope that there was evidence, but in that kind of rain/water it's going to destroy prints and most everything. If he was placed "upstream" in the wash when it was dry there'd be nothing left. That kind of water moves the dirt, rocks, sediment, sand, everything, so where he was placed originally could now be buried by fresh earth.

Please do NOT post the facebook message asking for donations unless you receive prior approval from Tricia.

Thanks guys!

Salem

Man tracker? I really don't see how. It is such a ridiculous torrent of water that happens during those flash floods. You could walk the banks and hope that there was evidence, but in that kind of rain/water it's going to destroy prints and most everything. If he was placed "upstream" in the wash when it was dry there'd be nothing left. That kind of water moves the dirt, rocks, sediment, sand, everything, so where he was placed originally could now be buried by fresh earth.

As astounding as it seems...even an overturned rock ....can provide a clue

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/34181957

No argument at how a seemingly small thing can provide a clue, it's the rain I have issue with and how it destroys evidence. It's the amount of water, the severity of it and the fact that we're talking a really big area to search for evidence. Looking for evidence is way different than looking for a body or a live victim. Now you're looking for tiny little details and when you'r talking about potentially 3 plus miles up the wash from where the body came to rest that is a crazy amount of land to cover looking for an overturned rock, and if he was placed in the wash when it was dry an awful lot of the rocks have been overturned.

It would be interesting to bring out HRD dogs and work the banks along the wash to see if they could locate any residual decomp.

As astounding as it seems...even an overturned rock ....can provide a clue

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/34181957

Ha! I could so see this . I play a game much like this in my house.

I walk into the room and search it out from the doorway like a ninji about to enter. My eyes scan the room first the walls,pictures ,cobwebs in the corner. looking for dust or moved curtains,or to see if my cobweb has been disturbed.
Slowly I move to my couch,chairs and tv stand. Is anything weird? Anything?
LOL those Teens are driving me batty! I even check the vacum canister. To see if they really did it use it.
Of course if they didnt try to hide having 100 people over I wouldnt have to catch them in there sneaky lies.

I was here when the news broke that little Sylar was missing. I was here when the news broke that his little body had been found by a wonderfully determined gentleman who just couldn't rest till this little man was brought home. I will continue to hold vigil on this thread until justice is served towards whomever caused the tragic demise of this precious baby.

Thank you, Mr. Don N., for your gentle, kind, and ever so grand heart; thank you for being there for little Sylar, for searching tirelessly for him. Thank you for allowing him the dignity of a proper burial after someone so selfishly robbed him of the opportunity to live a rich and fruitful life. I know that Sylar had to have been guiding your footsteps as you wandered through the desert looking for his little body. What you laid witness to surely must not have been easy for you, but your efforts are sure to be richly rewarded--if not in this lifetime, surely in the next. May the knowledge that you brought this baby back from the unknown comfort you as you relive what must have been a very traumatic scene to encounter. My deepest thanks go out to you for being so strong, and strong-willed, that you just couldn't give up on our little Sylar. You will forever be regarded as an angel in my heart, and little Sylar's guardian angel for certain, for being such a compassionate human being.

I wish that I had known little Sylar--I would gladly have raised him as my own, and given him a safe and loving home that he so lacked in his oh so short life. I am so sorry that this story did not have a miraculous and heartwarming ending. The only comfort I have been able to glean from this tragic injustice is that little Sylar will forever know unconditional and everlasting love and he will no longer be suffering at the hands of people too concerned with their own needs than to care about a precious baby.

May you fly with the angels, sweet Sylar, holding hands with each of the other little ones who have crossed these pages here at WS and who were also robbed of their earthly lives. May you always know that while there are those who should have cared for, protected, and loved you but didn't, there are so many more that do love you, and will always keep you in their hearts.

You are safe now, little one.

May you rest in peace, our sweet little Sylar.

It would be interesting to bring out HRD dogs and work the banks along the wash to see if they could locate any residual decomp.

Thank you SARX for you input in the forums. I've read your insights into what's going on to bring Kyron home, and it really helps in understanding what's going on to bring justice for these little angels.

I'm also reassured by what I'm reading of the forensic anthropologists up there. I'm afraid that the decomposition may make it difficult or impossible to get tox results. I'm hoping that there will be other ways for LE to get answers. I'm hoping an arrest will be coming soon.

I really believe that this tragedy is the result of negligence. :furious: Most likely Sylar got into some pills or other drugs. Possibly a fatal accident. I hope that he did not suffer in the end.

I think that more intervention from social services could have prevented this as well. Its heartbreaking to see that the budget cuts here in AZ are hurting those most vulnerable.

I don't like to point fingers at the victims of these tragedies, but if only CN would have gone to social services in the beginning to find a family that would have loved and protected Sylar. I think I understand her reasons for doing otherwise and I think that they are selfish. My opinion only.

I'm going to go cry again.

:beats:love to Sylar:beats:

Don is, without a doubt, the hero of this sad story. He was determined to find this little boy that so many others failed no matter what the cost.

Welcome, welcome to Pickles!

Newcomers rock!!:dance: So wonderful to see all who care for Sylar! :beats:

Can anyone help me out on how to post links other single posts?

Thank you!

Well Don saying in that video he watched the birds/buzzards flying over an area, is smart and I should have said that from our experiences. Don saying he smelled something to me means Sylar's time of death is very important and the state of decompostion isn't just bones. Boy the science involved and most of us are crying.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FastRayne