AZ - Zane, 3, Mireya Henry, 1, & Catalaya Rios, 7 mos, dead, Phoenix, 20 Jan 2020 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
What a train wreck these beautiful innocent babies were on.
In above link she wants to discuss release stipulations? WTF
I DO NOT THINK SHE NEEDS TO GO ANYWHERE.
Why would she even think she should be let out?
3 million bond
Nope young lady your not going anywhere.
JMO

I've been looking for that for a couple of days. I'd really love to know how it transpired this aunt came into physical possession of those children. Nothing yet to back this up, just speculation. Did their father take them to AZ with him and the aunt needed some documents to care for them while he worked? All jmo.

I believe the dad and the children relocated to AZ without RH -- moving in with dad's aunt (PRV) and she was helping care for the children while dad worked. Aunt PRV stated she was given guardianship (not formal or court mandate) to take the kids to the doctor. At a later date, RH also joined the family in AZ and was staying at PRV's home. MOO

The more I think about this horrific action by RH against her babies, I think she was angry and wanted to punish both the father and his family -- especially his aunt PRV that was caring for the children. This was not a situation where RH was burdened by children she couldn't care for -- she had options here. The children seemed to be thriving outside of RH's care and if she believed she was losing them she didn't want anybody to have them. MOO

JAN 24, 2020
Woman charged with killing kids faced child-welfare scrutiny | TribLIVE.com
[...]

The children were temporarily taken away because Henry was caught at her apartment with her boyfriend, Pedro Genaro Rios, who had been accused earlier of threatening Henry and one of her children, according to the reports.

Child-welfare authorities, who were trying to get Henry into another home, had warned her that her children would be taken away if she returned to the apartment or was seen with Rios.

[...]

No motive for the killings has emerged. Authorities say Henry wasn’t under the influence of drugs or alcohol at the time of the killings.

[...]

The Oklahoma Department of Human Services, which provides child protective services, has declined to provide specifics on Henry’s case, but issued a statement Friday saying the Henry case was heartbreaking.

“While Oklahoma’s confidentiality statutes prevent us from speaking to this case specifically, we can say that, in a typical case, all child welfare systems have various intervention methods to ensure child safety,” the agency said. “Many of these intervention methods do not include removal from a parent, but can include services and resources to preserve or strengthen the protective capacities of the parent or caretaker.”

[...]

JAN 25, 2020
Who are the mothers who have been accused of murdering their children?
Rachel Henry is behind bars, facing three charges of first-degree murder after she allegedly smothered her three children to death at a Phoenix home on Monday.

[...]

Team 12's Tram Mai is taking a look back at mothers who have done the unthinkable.

Susan Smith
[...]

The reason? She was secretly dating a man who didn't want children, Smith claimed.

[...]

Susan Eubanks
[...]

She was going through a divorce and prosecutors said she killed her children as revenge.

Andrea Yates
[...]

Yates claimed Satan ordered her to kill them so they could be saved from hell.

[...]

Mireya Alejandra Lopez
[...]

Lopez told police that she drowned them because "Nobody loved her and nobody loved them."

[...]

Octavia Rogers
[...]

Police reports revealed that she screamed "she was the creator" and "wanted to go back to the creator."

I am not blaming them. They want to be pregnant, and have more children. It makes them happy?

I just don't understand why women have more children than they can manage. Andrea Yates comes to mind, and so many other women, Dianne Downs, Susan Smith. Just recently, little Taylor Rose was killed by her Mother.

Just trying to figure out why these women have babies, and kill them.

They think they will be able to handle it, but once it's real and 24/7/365, they aren't. Please do not lump all of the cases together. They are all so different with their own complexities. For example a controlling husband and PPP were clearly large factors in the Yates case, whereas Smith seems like a sociopath, IMO.

The more I think about this horrific action by RH against her babies, I think she was angry and wanted to punish both the father and his family -- especially his aunt PRV that was caring for the children. This was not a situation where RH was burdened by children she couldn't care for -- she had options here. The children seemed to be thriving outside of RH's care and if she believed she was losing them she didn't want anybody to have them. MOO
You are probably correct. I was struck by her question at the hearing about the conditions of her release.

JAN 28, 2020
Rachel Henry, mom accused of killing her 3 kids, indicted on first-degree murder charges
[...]

"This office is committed to seeking justice on behalf of the three young lives lost in this horrific tragedy," Maricopa County Attorney Allister Adel said in a statement. "I want to thank the first responders and prosecutors who responded on January 20, as well as those who have carried this case forward and will continue to do so.”

First-degree murder charges are eligible for the death penalty in Arizona. The Maricopa County Attorney's Office will have to decide whether to pursue a capital case against Henry.

[...]

JAN 28, 2020
Call from accused killer: As family mourns loss of 3 children, Rachel Henry calls from jail
"You have a call from: 'Rachel Henry' an inmate at the Estrella Jail."

That was part of the voice mail left for Pearl Rebolledo, the great-aunt of the three children who were killed allegedly by their mother Rachel Henry, last Monday.

[...]

Rebolledo said while trying to plan out the funeral yesterday she started receiving phone calls from the Maricopa County Estrella Jail -- calls from Rachel Henry who, according to police, confessed to smothering her three children.

"What does she want from me?" Rebolledo said "I just sit there until the call went dead.”

Rebolledo said despite the calls, she has yet to talk to Rachel.

“I want to yell at her I want to scream at her. I want ask her if she realized what she’s done. I want her to tell me why she did that. I want her to take it back," Rebolledo said.

[...]

Rebolledo said she was taking three stuffed animals, one each for all three kids, with them to Oklahoma to bury with the children. Rebolledo said she appreciated the show of support from the local community.

JAN 28, 2020
Call from accused killer: As family mourns loss of 3 children, Rachel Henry calls from jail
"You have a call from: 'Rachel Henry' an inmate at the Estrella Jail."

That was part of the voice mail left for Pearl Rebolledo, the great-aunt of the three children who were killed allegedly by their mother Rachel Henry, last Monday.

[...]

Rebolledo said while trying to plan out the funeral yesterday she started receiving phone calls from the Maricopa County Estrella Jail -- calls from Rachel Henry who, according to police, confessed to smothering her three children.

"What does she want from me?" Rebolledo said "I just sit there until the call went dead.”

Rebolledo said despite the calls, she has yet to talk to Rachel.

“I want to yell at her I want to scream at her. I want ask her if she realized what she’s done. I want her to tell me why she did that. I want her to take it back," Rebolledo said.

[...]

Rebolledo said she was taking three stuffed animals, one each for all three kids, with them to Oklahoma to bury with the children. Rebolledo said she appreciated the show of support from the local community.

Those kids were so darn cute....watching that video, it hurts to know what happened to them. Precious little angels. I’m having bad thoughts about what I’d like to do to the ‘mother’.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dokkuyifyi
Back