AZ - Zane, 3, Mireya Henry, 1, & Catalaya Rios, 7 mos, dead, Phoenix, 20 Jan 2020 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves

Attachments

• Rachel-Henry-Form-IV-Redacted.pdf
    1.1 MB · Views: 19
News of Henry's arrest spread quickly in Prague, which has a population of about 2,400 and is located an hour east of Oklahoma City.

Adam Holik, who owns Holik Service Station off Main Street, recalled that numerous times he and his father helped Henry with free car repairs and gave her rides around town.

Holik said Henry was sometimes seen aimlessly walking up and down Main Street, often looking lost and confused.

Customers in and out of the service station this week were all talking about Henry’s arrest.

“I don’t see how anybody could do that,” Holik said. “I knew they were kind of shady. But to kill three kids. I just can’t believe that.”

Andy Lee, who operates the Prague Times Herald, said that while he was delivering that morning’s newspaper, several customers asked him what he knew about Henry.

“People are definitely in shock that she’s from here,” Lee said. “I have no memory of her personally, but one of my sons went to high school with her. It’s just so sad."
Rachel Henry, mom accused of killing 3 kids struggled with loss, drugs

upload_2020-1-23_10-7-32.jpeg
The Oklahoma Department of Human Services confirmed with AZ Central that at the time of their deaths, the children were no longer under supervision by the agency.

Meanwhile, Adam Holik, an Oklahoma resident who remembered Henry when she lived in Prague, described the woman as being sketchy.

“She always seemed kinda sketchy,” Holik said. “I mean, she seemed nice but it’s one of them where I wouldn’t have let them in my house…..I think they were involved in some not so great things. Drugs mostly.”
Update: Three children identified after mother suffocates them to death while singing to them [Police]

Poor wording on my part. Both had issue with meth, right? I thought the article I read said she didn’t have any money, thanks for clarifying.
Yes, the children were placed in Oklahoma DHS custody because of DV and substance abuse by both parents. And, RH told the judge she didn't have any money. MOO

Rebolledo told the TV station Henry told her she was putting the kids down for a nap. The children’s father, was asleep on the couch. Neither had any idea what Henry was actually doing, Rebolledo said.

Rebolledo said the medical examiner was releasing the children’s bodies Thursday and she’d like to take them to Oklahoma, where the family had recently lived.
Great-aunt says she had no idea 3 kids killed in Phoenix were in danger

Eta: The 7-month-old girl’s father, Pedro Rios, was at the vigil but did not speak. It was not clear if he was also the other two children’s father.

According to Velazco, she was caring for all three children temporarily. Henry moved to Arizona from Oklahoma in June to be closer to them.

“She missed them. She was on the street, and she wanted to straighten up and everything. She could’ve walked away at anytime,” Velazco said.
Relatives Were in Phoenix Home When 3 Kids Killed: We Thought Mom ‘Was Putting Them Down for Naps’

Rebolledo told the TV station Henry told her she was putting the kids down for a nap. The children’s father, was asleep on the couch. Neither had any idea what Henry was actually doing, Rebolledo said.

Rebolledo said the medical examiner was releasing the children’s bodies Thursday and she’d like to take them to Oklahoma, where the family had recently lived.
Great-aunt says she had no idea 3 kids killed in Phoenix were in danger

Eta: The 7-month-old girl’s father, Pedro Rios, was at the vigil but did not speak. It was not clear if he was also the other two children’s father.

According to Velazco, she was caring for all three children temporarily. Henry moved to Arizona from Oklahoma in June to be closer to them.

“She missed them. She was on the street, and she wanted to straighten up and everything. She could’ve walked away at anytime,” Velazco said.
Relatives Were in Phoenix Home When 3 Kids Killed: We Thought Mom ‘Was Putting Them Down for Naps’
This poor woman. She is trying to do CPR on the babies and can't even get their mother to call 911. She had to do that too! :mad: MOO

Velazco described how she tried to administer CPR to 7-month-old Catalaya Rios while urging Henry to call 911. But Henry was “sitting by me, staring at her phone,” Velazco said. Velazco ended up calling authorities.

Yeah, cuz THAT's not sketchy at all:

“Rachel would say violent things, [like] talking about hurting or hitting people. If a kid in the cafeteria made her mad by cutting in front of her or bumping into her or if someone annoyed her, [she would react]. Rachel was always playing around aggressively with her mom to where she would hurt her, and her mom would have to tell her multiple times to chill out and stop. Rachel did the same with some of her friends. She would get mad or irritated out of nowhere and act as if she was wrestling around and hurt them. When [her friends] would raise their voice and say that she was hurting them by squeezing them tightly, digging her nails into them, she always wore fake nails, or hitting them, she would just say she was [just] messing around and to quit being a baby or stop being sensitive,” recalled “Reese”.

(Also, this may be a tactless time to mention it to Abbie de Vera of "NBC2 Works for you", but "Reese" should be "RH's friend of 13 years/13 years' duration", not "one of RH's 13-year-old friends", which makes RH sound like a nutter inappropriately befriending a raft of middle schoolers at the age of 22.)

Rachel Henry's middle school friend reacts to the recent tragedy

Dr. Carol Olson, chairwoman of the psychiatric department for Valleywise Healthcare, said Henry's history of methamphetamine may have also been a contributing factor
Yeah, cuz THAT's not sketchy at all:

(Also, this may be a tactless time to mention it to Abbie de Vera of "NBC2 Works for you", but "Reese" should be "RH's friend of 13 years/13 years' duration", not "one of RH's 13-year-old friends", which makes RH sound like a nutter inappropriately befriending a raft of middle schoolers at the age of 22.)

Rachel Henry's middle school friend reacts to the recent tragedy
No. They were friends at the age of 13. So 13-year-old friends is correct. I had to pause about that myself :)

Unless she was raped (which there's no indication she was), whether or not to become pregnant was 100% in her control. That's why. Is her "fiance" to blame for what happened after that? Yep. But those poor babies wouldn't have existed but for this heinous excuse for a mother's bad decisions. jmo
Condoms exist, genius. It takes two.

You know, that is interesting, mostly, the men didn't stay around, or they were in jail. When I worked with these gals, they were in a treatment program. Most of them diagnosed with Borderline Personality Disorder.

I am not "blaming" men. But Women do get pregnant, there is birth control, abortions, adoption, a myriad of choices and options to not be "stuck" with a baby. But, these gals, seem to want to have the children, even though they don't take very good care of them. They think that they are great Mothers though. It is really interesting, they are so similar.

I stopped doing that work, because the ongoing goal of helping these women keep their kids was crazy to me. I couldn't stand it another day.
You are clearly blaming women for getting pregnant. Stop it. Condoms also exist, and many of these women are abused.

Zane Henry, 3, Miraya Henry, almost 2 and Catalaya Rios, 7 months
Ariz. Mom Allegedly Sang to Kids During Smothering Murders, as Boy, 3, Fought Her to Save Siblings

It seems as though a few people knew how she was with her kids. Why did these few people ever leave her alone with her kids. Of course this "mother" is completely responsible for what she did. But those few people maybe could have prevented this. Three more innocent lives ended. God bless these sweet innocent babies.

Matt Galka Fox 10 on Twitter
#Breaking #EXCLUSIVE - I’ve obtained police reports involving Rachel Henry, her children, and the children’s father during their time in Oklahoma. It paints a turbulent picture over the course of 2 years about their relationship and the care of their children 1/ #fox10phoenix
4:32 PM - 23 Jan 2020

In April of 16, Prague, OK police were called for a domestic dispute involving Rachel and her mother. The report says her mother was angry about who she was dating 2/

A year later - in April of 2017 - the first domestic dispute involving Rachel and Pedro Rios. Rachel told police Pedro was threatening her and their 6 month old, had taken cash, and she was scared he’d come back and hurt them. Wanted a protective order 3/

In July of 2018, a Department of Human Services (Oklahoma) welfare check goes unanswered. On the 5th, Rachel tells DHS she’s in the process of getting away from Pedro. They tell her if she’s seen with him, they will take the children 4/

And in August of 2018 - another DHS welfare check. Rachel tells DHS the kids aren’t there with her, but then they hear a baby in another room. She had just returned. When asked if they’re there alone, Pedro emerges and says “no.” 5/6:32

DHS tells Rachel that wasn’t part of their safety plan and if she wants to keep her children, she can’t be with him. The children are taken and moved to Pedro’s grandmothers for 7 days until they decide further action 6/

I’ve reached out to DHS to try and fill in the gaps of what happened after. We’ll have more tonight on #fox10phoenix

#Breaking #EXCLUSIVE - I’ve obtained police reports involving Rachel Henry, her children, and the children’s father during their time in Oklahoma. It paints a turbulent picture over the course of 2 years about their relationship and the care of their children 1/ #fox10phoenix

In April of 16, Prague, OK police were called for a domestic dispute involving Rachel and her mother. The report says her mother was angry about who she was dating 2/

A year later - in April of 2017 - the first domestic dispute involving Rachel and Pedro Rios. Rachel told police Pedro was threatening her and their 6 month old, had taken cash, and she was scared he’d come back and hurt them. Wanted a protective order 3/

So basically this has been going on, in one way or another, since she was roughly 18. Jmo.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ioprgee
Back