Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
From the TB trial...

It was Hamilton Police Det. Const. Mark Wilson who executed the search warrant at the Noudga family home in Etobicoke on April 10, 2014.[FONT=&quot]Taking the stand Tuesday, Wilson said they found the DVR in Noudga’s bedroom closet underneath some clothes. The jury saw a photo of the clunky hardware on the closet floor, with an exhibit number card next to it.
[/FONT]

Police also found another item during that search, but assistant Crown attorney Tony Leitch instructed Wilson on the stand not to say what that item was.

Given that the LB and WM charges were simultaneous, I suspect that treasure trove of letters contain the evidence of WM murder. No body to burn, no Smich. CN and DM are IMO just as dangerous than MS and DM.

If only a small portion of the letters are being allowed into evidence, I can only imagine the implications and what was written in the entirety of all 60+ letters!

Well, there is one more trial to go. Maybe more to come from those letters.

This answers a longstanding question. CN is now confirmed to be one of the two girlfriends who went with DM on the Sailboat he rented, and in which, on it's return, the owner found blood, calling the cops.
Cops believed DM that one of the girls was menstruating, (and must have been twirling her tampon like a baton... smh.)

The "North Channel" is a popular sailing destination north of Manitoulin Island, from where DM rented the boat.

My guess is that Jen Spafford was the other one. They were no longer together but based on her texts it sounds like she was still in touch.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

For the drama I agree 100%. That would be something!
But as the evidence stands now I can't see it. Dungey has to be happy with where he sits. The Crown did not prove to me beyond a reasonable doubt that MS was involved in Laura's murder. If the charge to the jury is limited to M1, M2 or Manslaughter I can see MS walking.

If so, I hope that he sheds some light on how. ‘DM killed her’. For her parents sake I hope that they never hear that she was sexually assaulted or tortured and that she whatever it was, it was quick.

From the TB trial...

Given that the LB and WM charges were simultaneous, I suspect that treasure trove of letters contain the evidence of WM murder. No body to burn, no Smich. CN and DM are IMO just as dangerous than MS and DM.

HUGE difference between murdering and helping burn a body than knowing about said crimes (if she did). Let's not equate non-murderers with murderers.

If so, I hope that he sheds some light on how. ‘DM killed her’. For her parents sake I hope that they never hear that she was sexually assaulted or tortured and that she whatever it was, it was quick.

He's not going to tell the truth on anything. Even if he's found not guilty - it doesn't mean he wasn't involved. Just means they didn't have proof since he tossed his phones.

From ABro..

Police found a DVR listed on their search warrant in the closet of Christina Noudga’s bedroom

Now correct me if I'm wrong but the only place I ever saw the DVR mentioned was in the letters, so logic would tell you that cops had read the letters before they confiscated them.

Was the DVR mentioned in the letters? I forget that part.

I was thinking they knew it was missing from its normal spot at the hanger, just did not know where it was..

I've been googling this morning with no luck on finding what I am seeking.

Maybe I dreamed it, but here goes and if anyone remembers this, or can find a link to it, I'd really appreciate it.

I recall, back in the early goings of the Tim Bosma case when Deepak Paradkar was still representing him, that there was an "emergency" in camera hearing and an immediate publication ban. It was right after this hearing that Deepak Paradkar withdrew from DM's "team" and Ravin Pillay took over.

You think I can find anything in msm to back this up? No!!! But I am sure it happened.

When the jailhouse letters became known I immediately remembered this particular event and thought that Paradkar was involved in some way.

If he was, and if he was sanctioned in some way, that is probably still held under a publication ban until the WM trial is finished.

Does anyone else remember this?

Yes, you are on the right track. Think about all the people DM had contact with while in jail and that will help you understand how the letters got out of the jail.

Maybe I dreamed it, but here goes and if anyone remembers this, or can find a link to it, I'd really appreciate it.

I recall, back in the early goings of the Tim Bosma case when Deepak Paradkar was still representing him, that there was an "emergency" in camera hearing and an immediate publication ban. It was right after this hearing that Deepak Paradkar withdrew from DM's "team" and Ravin Pillay took over.

You think I can find anything in msm to back this up? No!!! But I am sure it happened.

When the jailhouse letters became known I immediately remembered this particular event and thought that Paradkar was involved in some way.

If he was, and if he was sanctioned in some way, that is probably still held under a publication ban until the WM trial is finished.

It is very possible a lawyer could smuggle them out of the jail.
Yeah, I searched for Ravin Pillay as well, and nothing came up for both.

I agree, it would be a huge risk, personally or professionally, for an experienced lawyer to do such a thing. But anything is possible, and they are lawyers after all. I wouldn't be surprised if they squirmed/explained their way out of any disciplinary action.

I'm just so intrigued to find out the true story here, whether lawyers were involved or not. Some covert arrangement was made, without a doubt, IMO.

Maybe someone here can help. If she was convicted of a crime, would 't she be on probation, and that means could not leave the country. She has been convicted of a crime.
Wouldn't it be unfortunate for CN if someone compiled a treasure trove of news clippings about her carryings on and forwarded them to the med school registrar/dean of admissions.. I know most universities have a certain code of ethics to abide by.. Certainly tampering with evidence and aiding a serial killer would be against the rules there.. . Especially now that we know she knew but didn't know what happened to Laura and Tim and still said nothing until she was forced to testify...

DM could have simply used Canada Post and just mailed the letters. A retired Toronto PO told me Prisoners can do that and can have Privileged Correspondence, where Staff are not allowed to read mail, only to check for contraband.

DM used some sort of symbols on the dates on the letters to CN. Was that the page of codes LE found in her room.

I hope TD gets to say this again.
05/04/2016
"I deserve you and you deserve me." That's what he wrote to you right? Yes. Thank you. Dungey is done. No Q from crown. Noudga done.
Would this be the case still since he had a do not contact list a mile long?

Sent from my SM-T320 using Tapatalk

This old article from around the day Noudga was arrested, room searched, and DM and MS were charged with additional murder(s) may help with the sequence. According to this report, LE had analyzed the data from cell phones, and data from "one of the largest computer seizures in Ontario criminal law history."
It's very difficult to know when DM knew about LE looking into his dad's death. But DM knew they had the gun confiscated in November 2012, and that LE were on a "mission" to put his life leading up to TB's death under a microscope. We may only discover the truth about the timing of DM's awareness of LE looking into WM's death once the Cell data, computer data and letters are presented in the next trial. MOO

Clairmont: Police believe body of accused Bosma killer's girlfriend was incinerated

Thank you for this! Yes, it's fair to say that DM was aware "Project Capella" was underway...

http://nationalpost.com/posted-toro...-accused-of-selling-him-alleged-murder-weapon

I found this article to be useful as well. The thought came to mind that maybe DM was worried that LE were onto him re. WM, because he found out that MWJ was charged with gun trafficking, in relation to selling guns to DM. However, MWJ caught that charge in April 2014, same day as CN's room search and when additional charged were laid against DM and MS.

Then as read a little further, I realized that MWJ had been in custody since January 2014, for other, unrelated charges. No bail. It's possible that DM got word of this, and felt the heat on him re. WM's death, and the alleged murder weapon involved. He could have thought MWJ would talk, or that their friendship or communications were under scrutiny.

While Mr. Ward-Jackson’s co-accused, Mr. Odlum and Mr. Wawrykiewicz, are out on bail, he has been in custody since his arrest in January for illegal possession of narcotics and firearms, including an AK-47 assault rifle, as well as failure to comply with the bail terms for a third set of charges.

Nevertheless, we will certainly find out more as the third trial commences.

Ya, rings a bell for sure.. Might have been a conflict of interest as MWJ was also facing charges in relation to one of the murders though.. Paradkar was also MWJ's lawyer

HUGE difference between murdering and helping burn a body than knowing about said crimes (if she did). Let's not equate non-murderers with murderers.

Don't agree. The fact that she knew about LB and did nothing makes her equally responsible for TB and WM's deaths IMO.

Maybe someone here can help. If she was convicted of a crime, would 't she be on probation, and that means could not leave the country. She has been convicted of a crime.

Time served for her 4 months in jail, two years "house arrest" :facepalm: Provide a DNA sample.. that's it.. Depends on the country I guess - I know that some people can't travel to some sunny destinations with a record, while some sunny destinations have no such rule..

He's not going to tell the truth on anything. Even if he's found not guilty - it doesn't mean he wasn't involved. Just means they didn't have proof since he tossed his phones.

I didn’t think that he would give as much detail about DM as he did at the TB trial but it happened

Then as read a little further, I realized that MWJ had been in custody since January 2014, for other, unrelated charges. No bail. It's possible that DM got word of this, and felt the heat on him re. WM's death, and the alleged murder weapon involved. He could have thought MWJ would talk, or that their friendship or communications were under scrutiny.

Nevertheless, we will certainly find out more as the third trial commences.

Interesting! I wonder if they traced MJW's cell phone records since they most likely wanted to see who he may have done gun business with, and MS and DM turned up?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Renayz23