Baez and KC's Press Conference - 10/14/08 (Tuesday)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
As the mother of 2 soldiers fighting for this country, if I hear a baby killer mom or a baby killer lawyer use my sons as examples for this case one more time you will see a soldier mom go postal!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No Schitt!!!! I am an Army mom, and I will gladly carry your Ammo!!!!

Love to you and yours.

I just watched the video, and for the life of me, I can NOT muster up an ounce of sympathy for her, regardless of who she may be crying over.

I am disgusted

Baez and KC scheduled to hold press conference today..live stream:

http://www.local6.com/video/17712546/index.html

Wow, that was sure a whole bunch of nothing! Did Baez think that having KC standing there silent and looking unhappy would actually change anything?

JB:

"...when we have finally spoken, everyone, and I mean everyone, will sit back and say, 'Now I understand, that explains it.'"

:furious: :furious: :furious: :furious:

She was squirming for gods sake!

Very embarassing to watch.

I think she was more uncomfortable with the length of the press appointment (8 odd minutes) than she has been with the length of time her daughter has been missing.

someone get that girl a hair barrette or something.

honestly, she was so badly overacting, it looked like kristen wiig playing casey on saturday night live. i kept waiting for her to giggle when JB said 'taint'.

This pressor enabled me to gauge KC's reactions I was never able to observe before. Notably:

1.) KC will not make eye contact with anyone in the audience or even glance over the crowd while JB "speaks for her". KC only stares at the floor or JB's head and fidgits nervously like a scolded child caught coloring on the wall. Big difference from the tail-wagging, gum-chewing, smiling, high-fiving, carefree girl trotting into the courthouse we've otherwise seen her to be recently.

2.) KC has no instinctive reaction to hearing JB's statement that she is the "mother of a child", but reacts immediately, intensely and selfishly to hearing herself referred to as "someone's child". Pathetic.

3.) KC makes no effort to speak on behalf of herself and any desire to "find Caylee". She's content as always to sit back, cross her fingers, throw around some doe-eyes and hope we all swallow the lies coming out of JB's mouth.

Thank you JB. I appreciate the insight where I may have had some doubt.

*On a more personal note: I served in Iraq 2 years ago today. I had a lot of work on my plate, none of which was intended to support an absence of common sense in the determination of "reasonable doubt" in our judicial system. Fighting for your right to make an a$$ out of yourself in public is entirely different than agreeing with those who choose to exercise the option. Don't throw the military under your preverted bus by mistaking the dilineation between the two.

**Oh, and too bad if you don't like the negative things people say about you and KC. Guess you're just gonna have to "stand for it" because your ratings aren't getting any better with some of the statements and actions you and KC have made recently, like today...

There were real tears but as said before, just at the wrong times. What bothered me is how JB actually said his client "hasn't yet had an opportunity to give HER version of the events." WTH? She has given ENDLESS versions. Like which one, of the million versions she's given (to LE, to family, to friends, and to the public) did he miss?

Check her fingernails. Miss Casey is more nervous than she wants to appear.

Quote: Didn't Baez say she has always wanted to speak? Then why didn't she?

Because evidently they are both still hoping HER lies will be more believable coming from HIS mouth. THEY ARE STILL HER WORDS. Her tears were shed not when he states she is the mother of a missing child, but rather when he states SHE HERSELF is also someone's child. These would again, as at the hearing, appear to be more tears of self-pity (ie when sympathy might be directed at her) than compassion for her child. Of course we really can't be sure. JMHO

:waitasec::waitasec::waitasec:
Did I miss Something............. ? ? ?

Didn't KC Get a chance to speak and tell the
TRUTH &
Tell What the WHOLE STORY was.... One JUNE 15/ & JULY 15th ! ?

She could have spoken the truth on JUNE 15th/16th the day
she said it happened.......

She could have spoken the TRUTH for sure on *J U L Y * 15th

the 30 day script was up... over...

I'm still SPEECHLESS ! ! !

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

and the deal is......

she is NOT going to SPEAK at the trial.....
she is NOT going to TELL the TRUTH THEN>.....

JB is going to speak for her.....

so that no one else can question her.....

DANG It girl.........
ain't ya got No learn'

TELL THE TRUTH>>>>> WHERE IS "LITTLE ANGEL CAYLEE"

" WHAT HAPPENED TO LITTLE ANGEL CAYLEE"

you are NOT the Little Princess any more KC.......

you took a turn..... You chose the LOW ROAD......

Your must pay for what you did....
and
YOU alone must pay the price of your ACTIONS>>>>

or Lack of actions.... to protect LITTLE ANGEL CAYLEE ! ! !

Time to TELL ! ! !
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
THANKS to "ALL" the people who are working to get the
T * R * U * T * H ! ! !
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
God Bless !
jjgram
( < 8

Total rant here.

Nothing will ever explain dancing, club hopping while your child is missing.

Nothing will ever explain flaunting the stolen items from your friends while your child is missing.

I WILL NEVER UNDERSTAND MR. BAEZ

How dare you invoke the name of our service men in the same breath as this woman.

Justice is blind but it is not stupid.

KC finally cried b/c the jig is up.

*On a more personal note: I served in Iraq 2 years ago today. I had a lot of work on my plate, none of which was intended to support an absence of common sense in the determination of "reasonable doubt" in our judicial system. Fighting for your right to make an a$$ out of yourself in public is entirely different than agreeing with those who choose to exercise the option. Don't throw the military under your preverted bus by mistaking the dilineation between the two.QUOTE]

God Bless you Marlene, and to all the military families on this site. I agree with you 100%. My brother just retired from the AF, serving several times in Iraq and Afghanistan, among other places, so I can identify with all of you. My blood boiled over when JB brought our amazing military men and woman into his ignorant press conference........:furious:

I did see some tears... I watched it on Headline News, or what they showed of it anyway.
I might get kicked out for saying this, but tears don't always come immediately... they can be delayed for a few seconds or even a few minutes. I'm not going to be presumptious and say I know she was crying ONLY for herself. She could be feeling remorse for whatever her part was in this, for all we know. Do I feel sorry for her? NO. Just saying.... we don't know WHY she was crying. But she was... and it was more than a second or two.

When I saw Casey arrested - the first time, I believe - I could actually see her gathering herself up. She was crying like her heart was breaking, but she gathered herself up and just "went somewhere else." I have always thought that after Caylee died, she went off on a toot of sorts, spending and stealing, etc. I guess we'll see one day what was going on - that was just my take on it.

This pressor enabled me to gauge KC's reactions I was never able to observe before. Notably:

2.) KC has no instinctive reaction to hearing JB's statement that she is the "mother of a child", but reacts immediately, intensely and selfishly to hearing herself referred to as "someone's child". Pathetic.

Excellent observations!! I wanted to underscore this one-- that was huge! It was probably her second most emotional reaction to date-- #1 when she found out she'd have to stay in jail. #2 when hearing herself referred to as "someone's daughter."
She's so creepy.

ooh fox news live just said it was a SEVEN COUNT INDICTMENT.

I did see some tears... I watched it on Headline News, or what they showed of it anyway.
I might get kicked out for saying this, but tears don't always come immediately... they can be delayed for a few seconds or even a few minutes. I'm not going to be presumptious and say I know she was crying ONLY for herself. She could be feeling remorse for whatever her part was in this, for all we know. Do I feel sorry for her? NO. Just saying.... we don't know WHY she was crying. But she was... and it was more than a second or two.
Scott Peterson shed one phony tear too, she probably had to act to work them up!:furious: Susan Smith also shed phony tears, she managed more than just one...

It was posted on another thread that JB said this during his presser:
"Casey Anthony's lawyer conceded earlier Tuesday that it was likely the grand jury would return some sort of indictment against his client in connection with the death of 2-year-old Caylee Anthony."

I didn't hear him say this. Can someone please confirm if indeed he said this or not???

:)
That really pissed me off too! Leave our men and women that our fighting for this country out of your dirty deeds! That was really freakin low in my opinion D!!!!! :furious:

I thought that this forum was to help find Caylee. Some are looking for a live Caylee and some are looking for a dead Caylee but all are looking for Caylee.
Laying blame and trying this case because of photos or because we think something happened a certain way deprives each of us our freedom --the right to a fair trial and the "presumption of innocence". Are any of you aware of how many have been found guilty and later found innocent after many years of their lives ruined because of the "rush" to judgement or the "presumption of guilt"? I am 62 years old and have lived long enough to find out that things are not always what they seem. Yes, it does not look good for Casey. We have spent more time trying to "presume" she is guilty than to finding Caylee (dead or alive). Hey, if she is guilty our justice system will eventually prove that or our Father above will deal with it Himself.

I like everyone else feel that this child is dead but like Cindy, I hope. Went to church last night and the message was about hope as being the tool used mixed with faith to bring about miracles. I have in my life time experienced some real miracles so I can join Cindy in HOPE. There are many things that could have happened to Caylee with or without Casey's involvement. There is more to this case than any of us know and I believe in my heart that there are more people involved but if NOT, I believe it will all come out in the end.

When a jury of her peers examines ALL the evidence, those we believe we know and those we do not have knowledge of, they will be the ones to deliver the innocent or quilty verdict. Have we become a "lynch" mob thus mocking our dead soldiers and our live ones for their service to our country.
I never got to know my dad's brother. He gave his life for our country. Some of my class mates died in vietnam. They gave their lives. My nephew just got back from Iraq and promptly re-enlisted.

They have bought our justice system with their blood. We owe it to them to use that system. Lynching is just not the American way. Trusting our jurors to have the intelligence to sit in the courtroom and listen to all sides and make the right decision is all of our hope. Ladies and gentelmen, we DO NOT have all the facts. We cannot make the decision. We can only presume.
Is that what you want us to become? Who knows? It could happen to any of you. It has happened to many who were innocent and it CAN happen to you too.

I just watched the presser and want to say a few things..

First, Casey is guilty..she cries when he talks about her..she turns to him much and can't look the media in their faces, nor the cameras..She plays with her hair, she makes these funny mouth expressions..pure and simple, she is guilty IMHO

Second..the same way that MY soilder is in Iraq fighting for our constitution to be innocent until proven guilty, my soilder gives me, and fights for my rights to say...
GUILTY UNTIL proved INNOCENT!

Yes isn't it wonderful. You have that right to say that. However, our country stands for much higher values than that and it is our soldiers who "when they fight, when they die" they do so not only to protect YOUR right to say that but they fight to maintain our nations VALUES. We don't have to like them but we surely should honor them. We would have complete chaos if we go back to lynching again. There are lots on this site who spend more time "lynching" Casey than finding Caylee. I want to find Caylee--dead or alive and I want justice to be done. We must first get to the truth and we are no where near that. We have a lot of speculation but we don't have ALL the facts yet. Let's get them. Let's have a fair trial after that. I believe our system works better than any other in the world.

When a jury of 12 intelligent Americans find Casey guilty after all the facts of both sides are brought to them, then we can rejoice that she gets what is due her.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
robbya