Baez files motion for JG DNA report showing he's not the father 1/28/09

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I personally think that the reason JB wants the test is a very simple one..
Its not about who is or isnt the father.. Nor is it to get a copy of JG's dna..
Its the same reason that the SA wanted the test. Its to get the results of Caylee's DNA that they know is hers.. as the tests show not only JG's dna but Caylee's also..
That is basically the only DNA results that are positive to be caylees from before the murder. He surely cant go by any results from brushes or toothbrushes CA supplied.

They prolly need Caylees dna to compair to the remains etc.. and even tho the SA has done all the test and confirmed the remains are caylees.. Im sure the defense want to have its people confirm all.. as well they prolly should.. Not because the states is wrong.. just because its what lawyers do.

I think sometimes we all try to read more into things then they really are..

I agree, and think this reason makes the most sense.

Gee Whiz!

All the motions filed the past week or so....

Is this a last ditch effort to delay the murder trial, as he is not prepared? He's had plenty of time since Caylee's body was found to research and file motions.

Now we hear about JG & DNA? Who's at the switch here? KC or JB?

Could JB really want to get out of this whole mess? Maybe have KC demand a new attorney? Who knows?

It is his job to get Casey off as he is here lawyer. Filing any motion he can is within normal operating procedures. Why must everytime hes doing his job people are acting like he bought the devil lunch?:confused:

I thought LE only had to turn over stuff that they would use to prove guilty and everything that could prove innocent.

I don't see how this would count for either of those things. LE pick up tons of stuff when investigating that shows empty leads that get tossed to the side. Kinda like all those call in tips that JB was whining that he didn't get a copy of, then when he did, he whined that the LE was throwing trash at him. The paternity test would be the same thing. Not part of the case, doesn't prove either way. And there is a ton of stuff just like it.

They, by law, have to eventually turn over everything entered into evidence. It doesn't matter which side, defense or prosecution. They can put off the turn over, but still will eventually have to share such documents or evidence.

It is his job to get Casey off as he is here lawyer. Filing any motion he can is within normal operating procedures. Why must everytime hes doing his job people are acting like he bought the devil lunch?:confused:

Bolded by me

Because he's her lawyer and we know she never picks up the tab ? :rolleyes:

If she ate while in his office before being arrested, he did buy the devil lunch!:crazy:

I 100% agree with you, however, if that's the case then why isn't he requesting everything from the prosecution that he's missing thus far? This only adds to my belief that he wants that test for more than the obvious reason. Just think about it for a sec. No, I do not believe for a second that a mountain should be made out of this tiny mole hill...but, he wouldn't be doing his job to the best of his ability if he cannot create reasonable doubt. That's his job...and using that dna test could be part of him doing his job to create that. DR. Lee is an expert where that's concerned, imho:blowkiss:

They, by law, have to eventually turn over everything entered into evidence. It doesn't matter which side, defense or prosecution. They can put off the turn over, but still will eventually have to share such documents or evidence.

I wish the SA would file a motion for Baez to turn over his evidence!

pffft! Can someone get this man a rubix cube, he is apparently bored outta his mind!!!! Maybe JB is gonna try to collect back child support to help pay for his legal team?

2zr1bw6.jpg

Yep, his job to grasp at every straw out there, and that is exactly what he is doing.

http://www.wftv.com/news/18594108/detail.html

I just re-read the motion, and man, he wants a LOT of stuff...

He's trying to disprove the credibility of basically every lab and expert involved so far.

And, correct me if I'm wrong, but hasn't JB been told numerous times that the Court cannot compel the FBI to release ANYTHING??? Well, he's asking again.. :bang: Look at page 4 of 11, number 22: "possession of any law enforcement agency including but not limited to the OSCO and/or the FBI"

:rolleyes:

I would like to know why Baez isn't getting this stuff. Those results were known months ago. I don't think its right that the DA's office doesn't send this stuff to him in a timely manner. Same with the fingerprint evidence.

Just because the evidence was taken 'months ago', doesn't mean it has been analyzed yet. The labs will work on a priority bases. And this isn't the only case they are working on. So it doesn't mean the LE even has the reports back on this stuff yet. They will not write a report for each fingertip. Most likely the report will be on a single piece of evidence or group of evidence. Something like that. So while the lab might 'know something' because they did one or two test, doubt they have written an offical report. They might share what they know so far with LE or the bosses. But would not be considered 'offical'. More along the lines of saying "yes, we are working on it, not done yet, this is where we are at." Just like any other job. <wink>

WHile it might seem wrong that they prioritize something like this. Consider this, they are getting cases all the time. A case where there is a dead body and no suspect.. the finger prints in that case are needed ASAP.

Cuz, he's such an A$$ ..

http://www.wftv.com/news/18594108/detail.html

I just re-read the motion, and man, he wants a LOT of stuff...

He's trying to disprove the credibility of basically every lab and expert involved so far.

And, correct me if I'm wrong, but hasn't JB been told numerous times that the Court cannot compel the FBI to release ANYTHING??? Well, he's asking again.. :bang: Look at page 4 of 11, number 22: "possession of any law enforcement agency including but not limited to the OSCO and/or the FBI"

:rolleyes:

:(
'
'
'
'

Poor little JB ..
He's brainless ..

I expect him to do his job. Most of these Motions looks like he don't know how to do his job.

The judge has pointed out that he can not force FBI to do anything. Not under his authority. Yet, in this latest round of motions, JB request again for the Judge to do something that the judge as informed he that he can not legally do. HE THE JUDGE can not do.

Would that be considered within normal operating procedures, harrassing the court and wasteing time, or just plain stupid?

He is expected to show supporting CASE LAW reasons for why his request should be allowed. He has been reminded of that by this Judge, yet he continues to do it any way.

My guess is that he knows it's a BS motion that he can not win, so he doesn't put any real effort into the Motion (searching for case law to prove ti can be done) so he plays stupid.

Since all lawyers are taught that they have to spout case law with their requests, by him not doing so.. is evidence that he is clueless to what he is doing. I mean, on the record it shows it. Which is why Casey needs to be in court so at a later date she can not claim she was clueless to her Lawyers bumbling.

So yes, he should fill any and all motions for this case. But it's wrong to file BS motions, to waste the Tax payers money and the courts time. He has the right to file, and I have a right to poke holes in it and laugh. Not often we got stuff to laugh about when it comes to lawyers.

I don't get this at all. My mind is too tired.

Why would the defense want to prove this, when it really makes no difference who Caylee's father was at this point. It's moot. This is a murder case.

ITA its crazy!? i mean what is he thinking? I am just dying with curiosity to know who the daddy is but....it has not a thing to do with the case....and it's really nobody's business who fathered the baby. I think he just wants the media to release it so it will get all over the net and tv....media junkie....oh well maybe they are trying for a mistrial????:bang:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Eliver
Back