Baez files motion for JG DNA report showing he's not the father 1/28/09

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
What's that old jazz tune. . ."Is you is or is you ain't my baby?" Depends
on what the meaning of is is, according to JB.

Either way, JG is damned if it is (DNA +), and damned if it ain't (DNA-),
rendering him suspect coz, either way, he loved Caylee more than KC, and musta done something awful in a jealous rage. Anything to confuse,
obfuscate, & placate CA (who's blamed JG all along), even if it raises
only a molecule of reasonable doubt.

This has puzzked me for a couple of months now. Wonder how a DNA test was performed in Caylee to determine JG was not her father. (Could this test have been blotched).Just because RG knew KC was not being faithful to JG and this was an easy way to get her out.
Was the test performed at a Clinic or a Mail order test ordered??

Honestly I believe KC was already pregnant with Caylee before JG came into the picture. I believe the test is true and JG wasnt Caylee father.Nothing fishing about it IMO:)

IS it stated in any records when she met JG?? I cant find anything when they started dating.

Nothing new on the AL testimony. That she said she was dreaming about "their relationship" was his last statement to LE. Some posters opined that she was really dreaming about the murder. I think I concur that it's likely.

Yeah, I think there WAS one other guy that she claimed abuse to. Wasn't JG, I don't think.

Seems like JB is just demanding a lot of ill-assorted stuff. I still think he's just flailing.

Incest discussion is in the Parking Lot.

Thanks!:blowkiss:

Thanks back! :blowkiss:

I thought the defense might be "going there."

So you think it is just defense side silliness? Nothing on that side would amaze me. But if we don't know anything....should this thread be closed or not?

Srsly, why?

Verité;3241347 said:
What's that old jazz tune. . ."Is you is or is you ain't my baby?" Depends
on what the meaning of is is, according to JB.

Either way, JG is damned if it is (DNA +), and damned if it ain't (DNA-),
rendering him suspect coz, either way, he loved Caylee more than KC, and musta done something awful in a jealous rage. Anything to confuse,
obfuscate, & placate CA (who's blamed JG all along), even if it raises
only a molecule of reasonable doubt.

I hear that. Perfectly good defense strategy. Darn it, bet he has an alibi.

I don't get it either. Wouldn't Casey or her parents have a copy of the DNA paternity test that JG took proving he's not the bio dad of Caylee?

I have the feeling Casey's defense will be that SOD (some other dude) did it..ie if it's not the fictional nanny, then go down the line and pick out someone else like JG.

I hear that. Perfectly good defense strategy. Darn it, bet he has an alibi.
Yup. I just hope it isn't the woman he was supposedly dating before and after he dated Casey who is a professional Nanny (according to Cindy).

Personally, I don't see the relevance of JG's paternity case to KC's defense and wonder if a good lawyer could get him past that request?

JB will have to show reasonable cause for the request, so the motion will be interesting. Or maybe the lack of reasonable cause will be the amusing part of the motion like the TES motion.

Seems JB uses motions to ask for any little thing that is just a nice to have, without respect for the law or real merit. Then he gets angry when everyone doesn't bow down and grant his motions. Prime example, was yesterday in court, watch the footage of JB right after the hearing, he looks and acts miffed.

Did he really think he would get the state's prosecution team thrown off the case?

IS it stated in any records when she met JG?? I cant find anything when they started dating.

JG said on NG that he met KC in Feb. at Universal Kodak booth, IIRC.

He had only known / dated her for 7 months when Caylee was born "full term" in Aug. so pretty impossible for Caylee to be his, and that is why he had the DNA paternity test done.

Thanks back! :blowkiss:

I thought the defense might be "going there."

So you think it is just defense side silliness? Nothing on that side would amaze me. But if we don't know anything....should this thread be closed or not?

Srsly, why?

No, I think the thread should definatly stay open. I think he's trying to nail JG, because Zanny the Nanny is zany. JG isn't really any better. But, what's he got? And, I think he's going to file silly motions to delay the trial indefinatly. Because he knows he has an unwinnable case. Eventually, KC will throw him under the bus.

I don't get it either. Wouldn't Casey or her parents have a copy of the DNA paternity test that JG took proving he's not the bio dad of Caylee?

I have the feeling Casey's defense will be that SOD (some other dude) did it..ie if it's not the fictional nanny, then go down the line and pick out someone else like JG.

I have the feeling you NAILED it!

Personally, I don't see the relevance of JG's paternity case to KC's defense and wonder if a good lawyer could get him past that request?

JB will have to show reasonable cause for the request, so the motion will be interesting. Or maybe the lack of reasonable cause will be the amusing part of the motion like the TES motion.

Seems JB uses motions to ask for any little thing that is just a nice to have, without respect for the law or real merit. Then he gets angry when everyone doesn't bow down and grant his motions. Prime example, was yesterday in court, watch the footage of JB right after the hearing, he looks and acts miffed.

Did he really think he would get the state's prosecution team thrown off the case?

The question is, "Did he really think?"

Originally posted by SeriouslySearching:
I just hope it isn't the woman he was supposedly dating before and after he dated Casey who is a professional Nanny (according to Cindy).

WOW! Double WOW (wow-wow)! By simply raising the notion with dramatic
emphasis, JB could raise some doubt. :confused:

Could you provide source for the supposition if it's not too much trouble?

Honestly I believe KC was already pregnant with Caylee before JG came into the picture. I believe the test is true and JG wasnt Caylee father.Nothing fishing about it IMO:)

All three of them would have gone to a lab that does this type of testing and when the results were ready they would have been sent to each parent at their home addresses. That way no one could mess with the other's paperwork.

I think Jesse would have loved it if Caylee had been his baby but he had to know for sure. And she wasn't.

How would the defense get some guy in there as the kidnapper and killer when it was the nanny who was last seen with Caylee according to Casey. I don't think she can change her story now as half the nation has heard it and she has never waivered from the Nanny story.

I wish the judge would get on his case about things like that. It seems that he doesn't even know how to write a motion and when he does it is so far out there and such a waste of the courts time. Think he is trying to impress Casey... hot dog that she is? I wonder if he realizes that people are laughing at him because he is just so darn dumb.

That is all he is looking for anyways, the "spotlight", else he would be begging at this point for a plea deal.
I think he is going to push this thing right up until trial, then potentially ask for a plea..and if he waits that long, I hope they flat tell him NO!

Well maybe Baez and the Anthonys should hire an investigator to find the real killer. Even though they don't think Casey did it no one is putting out any effort to find out who did. I think that is kind of odd. Kind of like OJ swearing he didn't murder Nicole and Ron yet he sure never hired anyone to find the real killer or looked for him himself. You would think the Anthonys and Baez would want to get Casey's name cleared by hauling the REAL killer into the courtroom.

I doubt that the Pros would even consider giving Casey a plea deal now and especially after Baez and Casey wanted all of the Pros to get fired. In fact I think he asked that not one Pros in that county prosecute this case. Did he really think the judge would go for that or is he out to impress his girl.

All three of them would have gone to a lab that does this type of testing and when the results were ready they would have been sent to each parent at their home addresses. That way no one could mess with the other's paperwork.

I think Jesse would have loved it if Caylee had been his baby but he had to know for sure. And she wasn't.

How would the defense get some guy in there as the kidnapper and killer when it was the nanny who was last seen with Caylee according to Casey. I don't think she can change her story now as half the nation has heard it and she has never waivered from the Nanny story.

This is my question as well. If Casey goes with something other than Nanny and even from someplace other than the Sawgrass Apartments, won't she have to do it in person ON THE WITNESS STAND. The prosecution has her on tape telling her first couple of versions (with Nanny at the Sawgrass at the door of the apartment and with the nanny in the stairwell.) There is no Nanny, never was. In fact, there was NO ONE living at that particular apartment for preceeding months. The defense can imply things and try to confuse the issue but wouldn't that be mostly in closing argument? What evidence short of KC taking the stand could change Zanny to something else? If Zanny wasn't Zanny, and someone else took Caylee, then how come KC never told that to the police, or broadcast it far and wide if the police wouldn't listen...even now? Wouldn't any jury want any new story at this point to come directly from the horse's mouth, so to speak? Would any sane lawyer put KC on the stand? Sane defense lawyer, that is. The prosecution would probably love to hear her new story and have her for cross examination!

Heard this on Nancy Grace last night and pulled this from the transcript posted this morning. Here is link for full transcript.

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/0901/30/ng.01.html

I had heard that Baez wanted the copy of the DNA report showing Jesse Grund was not the baby daddy, but never heard that the Sheriff's dept. had found a "parentage report" in the Anthony home back in July. HOW DID I MISS THIS?

From 1/30/09 Nancy Grace

GRACE: And let me ask you this, Jean Casares, we know the defense has filed a motion for the seal records that show DNA parentage, in other words who`s the daddy. We know who the mommy is. First of all, I would suggest to the defense just turn around and ask the client who the daddy is. But apparently that`s not working. Was that addressed today?

CASARES: No, this is a motion that has been filed but no date for argument. But it`s been filed by Jose Baez, it`s something they found in the search in the family home in July, it`s now in possession of the Sheriff`s Department. But it`s a parentage report, DNA parentage report, yes.

GRACE: And to figure out the parentage, Dr. Marty Makary, again we know who the mom is, but you`ve got to have somebody to compare the DNA to. So obviously, does she know who the father is? And specifically, according to a local report. They want information on former fiance Jesse Grund. Don`t you have to have somebody to compare it to in order to make a match?

MAKARY: He or one of these potential fathers would need to actually submit DNA in a validated fashion, that is in a laboratory supervised in order for there to be an exact match. And they can get an exact match, but there has to be a donor.

GRACE: To Anna-Sigga Nicolazzi, Anna, I`ll tell you what`s going on right here, between the DNA parentage request, trying to get something on Jesse Grund and a request for all the volunteers that searched for Equisearch, they`re going for the SOD defense, some other dude did it. They`re going to try to say it was whoever the biological father is, or one of those volunteers, somehow being involved, moving the body, saying the body wasn`t there at the time of the search, something.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gretyr
Back