Baez - Just Lost The Trial

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
The shovel imo is a big red herring. No evidence was extracted from it so who knows...I think she fished something out of the swimming pool with it but who knows! We will never find out what she used it for and I hope that the State doesn't much time on it unless they have additional information.

moo

ETA - The only information the "shovel" brings into the equation is that KC BACKED HER CAR INTO THE DRIVEWAY. That is much more meaningful than the evidence that the shovel per se has brought to light.

I agree :crazy:

No, Geraldo, the person accused in 'cases like this' doesn't always have a history of abuse or torture of the child. Susan Smith. Whats-her-name Routier. GMAB.

Geraldo on Fox is talking about the case now.

I've been watching. He has his head so far up Baez's back side it's disgusting. He mentioned something about a rotting chicken in the trunk of the car. What?! Where did he pull that little piece of misinformation from.

Up next... what he calls the prosecutions 'slutification' of ICA.

:banghead:

The shovel imo is a big red herring. No evidence was extracted from it so who knows...I think she fished something out of the swimming pool with it but who knows! We will never find out what she used it for and I hope that the State doesn't much time on it unless they have additional information.

moo

ETA - The only information the "shovel" brings into the equation is that KC BACKED HER CAR INTO THE DRIVEWAY. That is much more meaningful than the evidence that the shovel per se has brought to light.

It's difficult enough to get something heavy out of a pool (such as tree debris) with a pool skimmer net let alone submersing a heavy shovel into the water and trying to extract something, since bringing it back up through water adds weight. I believe it's very doubtful she used it for that.

MOO

Ok, maybe I'm in the wrong thread, actually, I know I am :crazy: but I'm going to say it anyways :loser:hehe.... JB keeps bringing up the gas cans, and for the life of me I don't understand what that has to do with Caylee missing. So George has gas cans, and so he used them, and so Casey took them. I don't get why they are a big deal.

I've been watching. He has his head so far up Baez's back side it's disgusting. He mentioned something about a rotting chicken in the trunk of the car. What?! Where did he pull that little piece of misinformation from.

Up next... what he calls the prosecutions 'slutification' of ICA.

:banghead:

The 'slutification' was in the previous segment. I don't know how the prosecution can be blamed for Casey's actions.

JB's opening statement: "You can't bring Caylee back. But you can end this nightmare by sending Casey home."

Casey could have ending this nightmare back in 2008 by telling the truth.

Yet another slip of tongue by Mr. Baez. If the sexual abuse happened as he alleges, one would think the last place she would want to go is HOME.

Yet another slip of tongue by Mr. Baez. If the sexual abuse happened as he alleges, one would think the last place she would want to go is HOME.

True! Where does she think she'd go if she were released??? Which boyfriend would say 'sure, come on over'. ??

Are there the links that came up for her shovel searches available? or just that she searched for them? IOW's was it just shovel or how to clean a shovel after using it as a weapon? Sorry if this is confusing, but wasn't the shovel very clean for a shovel. Hope YKWIM?

I've always thought that maybe she used the shovel to pick Caylees body out of the trunk so that she didn't have to touch it/get the bodily fluids on her (whether already wrapped or not).

I always wondered about the shovel. Seems like she didn't use it, but here is what gets me, she actually did a internet search on "shovel" along with "how to make wepons out of household items", and of course "chloroform". Why do a search on shovel? :waitasec::crazy:

I always wondered about the shovel. Seems like she didn't use it, but here is what gets me, she actually did a internet search on "shovel" along with "how to make wepons out of household items", and of course "chloroform". Why do a search on shovel? :waitasec::crazy:

It's so odd for anyone, even KC to do a search for shovel. I tend to believe what another poster said here once (sorry, can't remember who). Apparently, KC was called a "shovel" once during a party or something. I think this was seen in a myspace message or something. It's slang for "who*e" (can I say that?). So, she may have never heard this term before and searched to see just what she was being called. This sounds so logical to me that it just may be true. The neck breaking, household weapons could just be ways to protect yourself. (or at least the defense could offer this as explanation). The chloroform could have been searched just out of curiosity (maybe prompted by the icon RM had on his computer). However, when I heard the prosecution say that the word "death" was searched at the same time I don't see the defense explaining this away so easily. Add to that the extreme amount of chloroform found in the trunk and it makes that particular search damning in my mind.

Are there the links that came up for her shovel searches available? or just that she searched for them? IOW's was it just shovel or how to clean a shovel after using it as a weapon? Sorry if this is confusing, but wasn't the shovel very clean for a shovel. Hope YKWIM?

In opening statement by the State they mentioned internet searchs and just shovel was one of the searches. Yes, it came back clean.

No, the computer salesman saw Casey and Caylee on June 9. At first Casey said that Caylee had been kidnapped by the nanny of June 9. But this was debunked by the fact that Caylee was seen on Father's Day at the nursing home. This has been verified by LE.

Nope. The Casey and Caylee went to check prices for LCD monitor on June 9th at the store. He saw them again on June 16th around 4 PM, his lunch time at Wal-Mart. It is on ACandyRose's 31 day calendar too.

True! Where does she think she'd go if she were released??? Which boyfriend would say 'sure, come on over'. ??

Cheney Mason did say Casey was like his granddaughter, maybe he'd take her in?

Jose may have an extra room for her?? Ann and Dorthy don't seem to care for Casey that much, so I think they are out??

Maybe one of her little pen pals that send her money??

Oh, who am I kidding. She is never getting out.

Nope. The Casey and Caylee went to check prices for LCD monitor on June 9th at the store. He saw them again on June 16th around 4 PM, his lunch time at Wal-Mart. It is on ACandyRose's 31 day calendar too.

Is it on JB's gigantic calendar??!! <sorry>
I was thinking it wasn't the 16th - if it is, this is the end of the defense. Why would that guy lie? Unless he's Kronk's kid......

Cheney Mason did say Casey was like his granddaughter, maybe he'd take her in?

Jose may have an extra room for her?? Ann and Dorthy don't seem to care for Casey that much, so I think they are out??

Maybe one of her little pen pals that send her money??

Oh, who am I kidding. She is never getting out.

I sure hope she doesn't get out.

Is it on JB's gigantic calendar??!! <sorry>
I was thinking it wasn't the 16th - if it is, this is the end of the defense. Why would that guy lie? Unless he's Kronk's kid......

That was careless of JB to leave the computer store guy out of his conspiracy. Let's see, he held Caylee's body for Kronk in the back of the store, until it was time for Kronk to claim the reward money, that they were to split. :waitasec:

I've always wondered about this. Why did she keep the body for so long? Long enough for smell and liquids etc to permeate the car? Was is due to lack of opportunity (she didn't know where to put Caylee) or was it due to some weird pathology of not being able to physically let the body go? I just can't imagine holding on to it-the longer she had Caylee, the more horrific it would have to be. :sick:

I think it was lack of opportunity. If you look at her pings in those first few days, she was driving around quite a few parks (water, woods, etc...).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Haji62