Baez Lashes out at Investigators-UPDATE Allegations of Evidence Tampering

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I think tampering with evidence is the last thing LE and FBI would do at this point. Yep, JB should keep his mouth shut until the trial or be charged himself with trying to sway potential jurors.

Yeah because it couldnt possibly take this long to find a few bones. :rolleyes:
They have to be tampering with and/or planting evidence.

I knew this was coming. :furious:

OH! Man, I could have sworn Dr. Lee was working for the defense...
Lanie

I've said it before and I'll say it again, the defense ain't got nothing else to get Casey off with so this will be their attempted path to acquital. IMO JB should be ashamed of himself because LE has worked their a$$es$ off from the very beginning of this case.

It is also my opinion that LE did NOTHING WRONG in terms of following up on the tips and this includes the incident with the meter reader. I find it interesting that JB, his cronies and the media fail to mention the fact that the area to have been searched is not only huge 5+ acres but also densely covered with foliage and trees etc. Caylee could have been anywhere in there. We also don't have all of the facts and everyone is assuming that the 1st tips were in regards to the very bag that he found last week. I will be that it is not.

I stand frimly behind LE/FBI/FDLE in their hard work on this case!!!!! I am proud of them and entirely thankful for the very persistent meter reader!!! It's ridiculous that they want to make some conspiracy theory out of it all, accuse LE of planting evidence and the like. It truly shows how desperate the defense is at this time. It would have been something else if not this.

Even with a waiver I would not allow them on my property. The equation is simple:

burden of proof on state
investigation of crime scene done by state
state turns over evidence collected at discovery
defense tries to discredit and show that that evidence does not meet burden of proof

they cannot force a private land owner to allow them to their property, force a property owner to allow them to do what they please with the scene... if the property owner can get the permit he could pave it the day he gets it back from LE, he owes the defendent nothing

agreed

Agree, and it is not just standard for a murder one case, it is the standard for crime scenes. The burden of proof is on the state, these are trained professionals paid for by the taxpayers, it is their crime scene until they release the property back to the owner. In most cases they don't know what charges will be related to a crime scene as usually the scene is found before a suspect is charged. Casey being charged does not give her some exemption.

It BAFFLES me that he does not seem to get that by insisting they have a right to be there he is confirming that this is Caylee's body, the location of which would only be known by the murderer. That damages his client.

I am a retired CSI and in all the years of crime scenes I worked, never once was there a Defense counsel present and nor were they allowed to have access to any more than completed reports,photos etc. Photos alone, have to be itemized, numbered, documented, labeled one by one, initialed and then duplicated for as many as need them along with supplemental reports by the photographer detailing all aspects of the phtography. You dont just turn over rolls of film to them and nor do you allow them in to contaminate a scene.

Wow, the remains are definitively id'd as Caylee and all JB does it talk trash about LE! How typical. Here's a tip for JB and his defense team--you get more with honey than with vinegar! Stop trash talking Le and maybe you'll get a break here and there.

Wow, the remains are definitively id'd as Caylee and all JB does it talk trash about LE! How typical. Here's a tip for JB and his defense team--you get more with honey than with vinegar! Stop trash talking Le and maybe you'll get a break here and there.

IMO...(containing myself)...Team KC is an example of the lowest of the lowest that humanity has to offer. How can a human beign support and defend someone such as KC?? incomprehenible to me. I have more empathy for a pig than they do for Caylee IMVHO. SORRY, i'M so sad for human kind today after Team KC's presser. :furious::mad:

Baez had not right to be told of the results before his client...he is not Caylee's next of kin. LE was following proceedure, period.

Well to JB, Casey already knew she was dead, so does it matter if or how they told her?

Sorry Jose but an Attorney is NOT the appropriate person to relay this news a Chaplan is and Cindy was notified prior.

I think that Baez reaction to the FORMAL, OFFICIAL news was just wrong. It was not LE, FBI, ME's fault his client so viciously murdered her daughter.

Of all the things he could say....he gets on and continues to spew out against LE. Not even a kind word for Caylee and how sad it is or anything like that. I could say that I was shocked, but it is just what I expected of him.

Lack of professionalism? How many people are notified their loved ones are murdered by a fricken Attorney? I smell a love connection between the two.

Waaa waaa waaa! GAH! Am I the only one sick of hearing Jose WHINE!?? He makes himself a victim constantly.

Oh, but how nice that client and lawyer are so much alike :bang:

Her private moment, what about Caylee's private moments? As far as I am concerned Casey can have all the private moments she wants behind bars.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ScoopyC
Back