Baez Lashes out at Investigators-UPDATE Allegations of Evidence Tampering

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I would not allow anyone onto my property after LE is finished unless they sign a full waiver waiving responsibility if they are hurt. If they get hurt on your property you can be responsible for damages and medical treatment. If it was JB I would not allow them access regardless. They do not have the legal right to be there.

Even with a waiver I would not allow them on my property. The equation is simple:

burden of proof on state
investigation of crime scene done by state
state turns over evidence collected at discovery
defense tries to discredit and show that that evidence does not meet burden of proof

they cannot force a private land owner to allow them to their property, force a property owner to allow them to do what they please with the scene... if the property owner can get the permit he could pave it the day he gets it back from LE, he owes the defendent nothing

http://www.cbs12.com/news/remains_47...hony_home.html

snipped

Among the lies he is accusing the sheriff's office of telling are statements about clothing found with the child's remains and the implication that the area where they were discovered hadn't been searched before.

Wow; did Black just let this slip about the clothes? I missed LE saying there were clothes found at the remains. Matter of fact, I recall on Dec 11, LE saying 'no' when asked about clothes being left with Caylee's body. Then later refusing to to really verify that one way or another. Does that mean in a backwards kind of way Black is confirming there were no clothes left with the remains? :waitasec:

Is Black implying the area had been searched or implying it would be a lie to say the area hadn't been search? Anyone who believes TiM, who of all people involved in this case has the least reason to lie. Anyone who believes the people who have backyards that open to the crime scene, understands the crime scene was underwater up until approx Dec 1, 2008. The teenager who "dragged" the TV camera operator from his backyard out to about 30 feet behind the crime scene and the LEOs who were working it; stated the water had been up to here, then he indicated his knees. The under brush that died back considerably when FL had that cold snap a couple weeks back, is no longer anywhere near as thick as it had been. This too was explained by the young man who lives in a house that backs up to the scene.

Okay, TomsGirl....it was snarky to mention the *advertiser censored*. Busted :)

Debs

I missed whatever snarkiness went on, but the thing I have noticed about this defense team is, they almost beg for it.

I'm not a lawyer, I've never even played one on TV. But even I know it is not JB's job to secure, peruse, investigate or even observe as LEO's continue to work at the live crime scene.

JB is so concerned with the way everyone else is doing their job. Maybe if he could expend some of that energy on KC's defence she won't get a death sentence.

Mr. Baez might want to rethink that decision not to pick up or pay for those stacks of paperwork tips the Sheriff's office worked to compile for him. What was it he owed them ? $900-something???

Even with a waiver I would not allow them on my property. The equation is simple:

burden of proof on state
investigation of crime scene done by state
state turns over evidence collected at discovery
defense tries to discredit and show that that evidence does not meet burden of proof

they cannot force a private land owner to allow them to their property, force a property owner to allow them to do what they please with the scene... if the property owner can get the permit he could pave it the day he gets it back from LE, he owes the defendent nothing

hmmm, i wonder if that property is for sale, i've always wanted a little piece of land in FLA :)

Please, please let me win the lottery with just enough millions for land and a large fence :)- oh, and a memorial site- I promise not to remove even one thing left.

:furious:Oh, yes. Because a person can magically create bones and teeth that belong to a precious little girl. :furious:
Spin, spin, spin. UGH!
I am glad to know, however, that Dr. Garavaglia is handling the autopsy...

Yeah because it couldnt possibly take this long to find a few bones. :rolleyes:
They have to be tampering with and/or planting evidence.

I knew this was coming. :furious:

"Some of their comments are blatant lies," Black told FOXNews.com.

Like what, TB. If you call someone a liar, you better say what they are lying about and then tell what is the truth.

Well, can't say I didn't see that one coming. I will be so relieved when Miss Casey is tucked away snug in her prison cell for good.

Just what are the cops lying about??? He had better have some proof. I wish they could arrest him for slander or something.

Black said EquuSearch volunteers were the only ones who hadn't previously scoured the wooded lot.

"When [police] started searching for that child, they went into that area several times — with dogs, with people. Not once, but several times," Black said. "It's kind of suspicious."

No one pays any mind to the mouthings of TB.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MissBets
Back