Baez' Statement Regarding DP News

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
:laugh: "aware of the forces that are out to get her"

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAA

Please tell me that Baez did not actually say that!!!!

Maybe he meant, "may the force be with her" ..
ROFL!! I was thinking the same thing when I heard that!!

oh jose should just give it up he wont practice after this case ... no one will want him this case is a farce and they are ALL aside from LE spitting on caylees grave IMHO

if he knows that caylee was killed by casey ..then what kind of a man is he to defend her and he is starting to sound like cindy i thought he was pro bono but i guess not i stand corrected ..

I see where you are coming from. But we need to remember that every person in this country is entitled to a fair trial - no matter how horrible their crime. And I may be wrong about this, but I don't think he could have ever just jumped ship. I don't know a whole lot about the law, though!

Sadder yet, is that if you need 11 lawyers, 5 of which are DP certified, then you're not all that innocent to begin with.

But we already knew this.
Look on the bright side.

While these 11 DP lawyers are tied up with KC they are NOT helping some other murdering swine get off!

...2) Cost to tax payers? I have to laugh a little at this one. Since when does JB or his care about other peoples' pocket books? KC didnt' care about her own family's accounts, she doesn't care about the public's either. And I seriously doubt JB cares about anyone elses pockets besides his own. Nice suits, btw.....
Glad someone else noticed that his suits started getting a lot more conservative and expensive after last autumn too. In their case, it takes a narcissist to know one! :loser: Blech!

I think this has become a battle of wills with KC - she is not thinking logically, clearly or intelligently about the possible outcome as it applies to her. She just wants to win because that is who she is. Remember her constant battle of wills with Cindy.

I also believe that JB has gladhandled her from the beginning, isolated her, and let her believe she can win. I don't believe he has ever told her to wise up! She knows she did it, but she thinks she can still win and she has not problem living with herself. That tells you everything you need to know about her. And JB encourages her. Just my opinion.

And what a weird comment for JB to make - a sad day for justice? So far there has been no justice for Caylee. That is what makes it a sad day.

I think this has become a battle of wills with KC - she is not thinking logically, clearly or intelligently about the possible outcome as it applies to her. She just wants to win because that is who she is. Remember her constant battle of wills with Cindy.

I also believe that JB has gladhandled her from the beginning, isolated her, and let her believe she can win. I don't believe he has ever told her to wise up! She knows she did it, but she thinks she can still win and she has not problem living with herself. That tells you everything you need to know about her. And JB encourages her. Just my opinion.

And what a weird comment for JB to make - a sad day for justice? So far there has been no justice for Caylee. That is what makes it a sad day.

I agree! Casey has never "lost", I believe she certainly doesn't expect to now.

A sad day for justice, Baez? Funny, I thought this was all about Caylee, I happen to think it's a joyous day!!:woohoo:

Hang on Caylee, justice is coming!!

Forces are out to get her? OMG no wonder she's smiling every time she comes into the court room. She's living in lala land thanks to her attorney. Does he think this is a game and that Darth Vader is waiting around the corner to get her? KC has thought it was a game since the beginning. He needs to tell her to face realility and that the cards aren't in her favor. She needs to know that everyone doesn't buy her lies and how very serious this is.

I cannot believe how utterly unproffessional that statement is. Your client is charged with murdering her two year old daughter. The evidence and circumstances surrounding this case are "what's out to get her." Not the district attorney. Ridiculous. Absolutely!

I am against the death penalty. I don't believe in it but when it is put forward in a case, you better be pretty darn sure that you can prove your client innocent or plead them out. It's the client who is put to death, not the dream team that surrounds her. What a shame.

Does anyone know what color the sky and grass are in CaseyLand?

Thats what he said. :crazy:

Yes, you are absolutely right, that's exactly what he said Lookylou:

"It changes absolutely nothing. For people to be out there saying I'm going to be off the case or I'm going to be in the background, they really don't know what they're talking about," Baez said.

And this comes, mind you, from a man who can't even file his motions in the proper manner. Perhaps those Forces are already at work in his office?

They make me sick. I cannot understand why they think everyone should just drink the Kool-aid and feel sorry for PoorMissPantsOnFire.

Why is this case filled with wanna-be martyrs? "Aware of the forces out to get her?" Are you kidding me? Quit playing the "victim" and realize it's the People and the State of Florida looking to do justice. If your client is so innocent, Baez, your job should be easy.

And remember, once we hear everything LittleMissMouthOftheSouth has to tell, we will all understand.

Once again we have JB (Whimpy) possibly saying, 'I'll gladly pay you tuesday for an alibi today!

Baez really should watch the antics of Mark Geragoss defending Scott Peterson for some pointers on what not to do and be careful about making claims of innocense.

Oh yeah, the conspiracies abound.

GA thought the lawyer was giving him the finger during his deposition.

CA took off her mic during the deposition and said "He's just like everybody else. They want to cut you off when they don't want to hear the answer."

And now, the "forces" are out to get KC.

You know, just because you are paranoid doesn't mean they are not out to get you! :bang:

Star444 I just posted almost exactly the same thing. . . . great minds and all....

The players in this case are like no others! Honest to goodness... why is Baez making such statements as, "this is a sad day for justice. ", and that Casey's " aware of the forces out to get her."? Why does Baez get in line with the rest of the characters and play the victim??? Why? Why? Why? How sickening this entire mess has become! Cindy and George are going on the talk show circuits again! Baez is whining and crying! Casey has forces out to get her!
Oh give me a break!

If just one of these people would proclaim that Caylee Marie Anthony is the victim, the real victim, and the only victim!
I have no sympathy. Casey will get what Casey deserves. Casey set all of this horrendous mess into motion, and she is the one that all the anger and despair should be directed towards!
I'm so sick of hearing the whining and the blaming of everyone except the murderous mother, I could just scream!:mad:

http://www.clickorlando.com/news/19174406/detail.html

Baez needs to either resign or be disbarred. How unprofessional can one get? Who is out to get Casey? What evidence does he have of this? What is he talking about? I am at the point where I think that Baez being disbarred is part of the justice I want for this case.

Forces are 'out to get her". Yep. That is how we handle murderers, we try to "get them" and put them away where they can't hurt other people. The DP, IMO, will not even cause this girl to lose a second of sleep. It takes a long time to go from conviction and sentence to lethal injection and it is just too far remote for KC to comprehend.

The average is about 12-15 years which is more than 1/2 of her life so this isn't something that she can comprehend as she only thinks about 10 minutes into the future.
I feel for GA and CA. I can't imagine having a child in prison to be executed. How do you not try to keep safe from this. Can't touch her, can't hold her, can't run away to safety with her. Such heartache.

(Bold is my emphisis)
That's right. . . . No more carefree hours, no more peanut butter and jelly sandwiches . . . no more doing what you want, whenever you want. It is no fun when that ole iron door slams shut. . . .

:behindbar:

Hey everybody. Is "The Forces are out to get her" a viable defense? I double-dog dare JB to stand up in a courtroom and tell that to a judge and jury!! I've never seen a judge and a jury get up and walk out of a courtroom, but there has to be a first for everything.

There was only one "Force" out to get Caylee - and "it" got her!

By the way, what happened to Marti, JB's "spokesperson" who replaced GilTodd? I thought Marti would be the one making the statements to the press--guess that was short-lived.

He probably didn't pay her.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rav17en
Back