DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I can't quit laughing!

"Thankyou, I have no further questions"

"If Caylee is found alive, we've got a good case"

Holy sh**.....what a doughhead.

Now- the next step will be for TB to fax another press release that indicate JB did NOT say that his case will look really good if Caylee is alive...that it was taken out of context.

If I were a reporter (HINT HINT) I think the next headline should indicate the above. Really. Not to chap JB's bum but because it is a legitimate recap of his presser.

Like Defense says Caylee is dead= "loss of life of little girl..."

You can bet that if there was a new anonymous attorney taking 1st chair he would be telling Jose to "Shut Up, Shut Up, Shut Up!!"

Sounds like they might still be shopping for one... :crazy:

I am sorry-I shouldn't be laughing but "I have said from day one that my case looks really good if Caylee is found alive."

He said "Of course my case looks a lot better if Caylee is found alive" following KC's 2nd arrest. I almost swallowed my head at the time! I can't believe he hasn't learned a new song and dance since then. It keeps looking more and more like he has no case, none at all.

JB's pc; a waste of time, a complete waste of time.

" My case looks extremely good if we find Caylee"

DUH!

LOL. I initentionally ditched Jose's presser, but this quote fills me in on all I missed.

When I stop laughing, I will hit send reply...............hahahahahahahahahahahhahahahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahqhhahahahhahahahahahah

Why? His guilty clients tend to get convicted. Scott Peterson is facing the needle, perhaps he can get the same results for Casey.

true...point taken...but he sure puts up a show.:banghead:

I just experienced the funniest visual in my head...

JB getting inside the front doors and stomping his foot down while saying "I AM good enough for this case, I AM! I'll show them, I will, I'll show them who is in charge. I don't care how many dead bodies I have to step over to get there! I AM good enough!"

Whats with the Tom Hagen comment?? If he is Tom Hagen then who is the Godfather? :waitasec:

That's what I was wondering, he said something to the effect like "I DO have other clients, ok, I'm not Tom Hagen..." (turns to guy behind him and chuckles).

I can't quit laughing!

"Thankyou, I have no further questions"

"If Caylee is found alive, we've got a good case"

Holy sh**.....what a doughhead.

That's really bad. I'll bet his full name isn't on his Law Degree Certificate. He got short-changed.

"My case looks extremely good, IF we find Caylee"

Sorry , I just got to the party.

I realize it's old news...

Yes, it would take a really savvy defense attorney to beat a murder rap if the victim is on the list of witnesses. :rolleyes::confused:

Will that also cancel out the felonious thefts, though?

I wish one of the reporters would have casually asked him, "If she isn't your only client and we are a waste of your time...how is it you found six hours daily to spend working on her case in your office together?"

I just experienced the funniest visual in my head...

JB getting inside the front doors and stomping his foot down while saying "I AM good enough for this case, I AM! I'll show them, I will, I'll show them who is in charge. I don't care how many dead bodies I have to step over to get there! I AM good enough!"

LMAO! Just like Stuart Smalley from SNL. "I'm good enough...I'm smart enough...and doggone it, people like me!"

This might make for my next Separated at Birth picture!

Why? His guilty clients tend to get convicted. Scott Peterson is facing the needle, perhaps he can get the same results for Casey.

A novel approach-perhaps there will be a new niche in attorneys-defense attorneys who do the DA's work for them. Sort of like a real estate agent who tries to represent both buyer and seller.

Sorry , I just got to the party.

I realize it's old news...

Yes, it would take a really savvy defense attorney to beat a murder rap if the victim is on the list of witnesses. :rolleyes::confused:

Will that also cancel out the felonious thefts, though?

:wave: Been wondering that. (Bet JB hasn't even thought about it until he reads this thread though.)

Baez: Report ‘Inaccurate’

Update at 2:15 p.m.: Attorney Jose Baez emphasized that he believes Caylee Marie Anthony is alive. “I want to make it as clear as possible…we believe Caylee is alive. I’ve said that from Day 1,” Baez said outside his Osceola County office during a news conference that just ended.

~snip~

Baez criticized the media, agreeing with Black that the quote was in response to someone else’s joke and was taken out of context.

http://www.wesh.com/breakingnews/index.html

We have already proven that wasn't true. Keep talking, Baez!!!

before anyone watches the press conference

get a piece of paper and tape it to your TV

and in big letters write

LOAD ALERT

that was a giant waste of time :behindbar

:clap: :clap: :clap:

The station I was watching cut out in the middle of the conference. I guess
they figured JB was just spewing his usual cr*p.

What a waste of time!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member