Baez To Hold News Conference Today 10/16/08 at 2pm

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
What a dumb a$$. At the end of it, he said, "Thank you. I have no further questions." Isn't it reporters that ask the questions and not the one giving the press conference? Did he think he was in court?

I don't even know why I watched it. He makes me so mad. :furious::furious::furious:

:doh: I think I will be using this guy quite alot if he stays on.

I saw that too I had to rewatch it to make sure I heard right. He does not know what he is doing or saying.

Please tell me someone will post the whole interview, I don't want to accused of misquoting somebody.

http://www.wftv.com/video/17728926/index.html

I love the name of this video:

"Spokesman for Casey's Attorney says he didn't say what he said."

See, that's what happens when you challenge the credibility of any news reporters. They break down everything you say "Barney-style" so that there is no future confusion.

Gone is the courteous synopsis the likes of: "The spokesman for CA's attorney insist his words were taken out of context." No, no, no...haha...now it's, "The spokesman for CA's attorney says he didn't say what he said."

Oh and both headlines would be true..

You can bet that if there was a new anonymous attorney taking 1st chair he would be telling Jose to "Shut Up, Shut Up, Shut Up!!"

What a dumb a$$. At the end of it, he said, "Thank you. I have no further questions." Isn't it reporters that ask the questions and not the one giving the press conference? Did he think he was in court?

I don't even know why I watched it. He makes me so mad. :furious::furious::furious:

aww, don't let the likes of him make you mad.

Actually, he's rather amusing.

Ahhhhh...............Kimberly Guilfoyle.........she's been on this since the beginning, saying that Casey killed Caylee. Wish NG would put her on her legal panel.

That's right Baez, you just terrified the media. I'm sure if they want to print anything about your lil darling, they'll ask permission first.

Ahhhhh...............Kimberly Guilfoyle.........she's been on this since the beginning, saying that Casey killed Caylee. Wish NG would put her on her legal panel.

I sure hope Jose doesn't pick this guy. He's almost convincing and seems much more of a go-getter than Baez.

I missed the presser....did he really say we have a good case IF Caylee is found alive?

LOL... Damage control, nothing but more smoke screens. We all heard the live comment made by Todd Black..
OMG, how stupid do they think viewers are that heard it? Insulting.
Face it Baez, unless Caylee is found alive (which 99% of know won't happen) your case over.

lmao...Now THAT is funny!

Jeeez, I'm re-watching this:

• he stumbles over his words more than he usually does;
  • His voice cracked into girly-territory several times, as well as started wavering toward the end;
  • Started mis-speaking several times then caught himself.

As for the Tom Hagen comment, it went like this: "I don't have just one client, I'm not Tom Hagen" referring to Tom Hagen only having the Mob for a client.

before anyone watches the press conference

get a piece of paper and tape it to your TV

and in big letters write

LOAD ALERT

that was a giant waste of time :behindbar

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors