Baez To Hold News Conference Today 10/16/08 at 2pm

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok, so Baez says Caylee's not dead and TB didn't say what he said. Hum. Since TB can be heard on tape saying it, but Baez still says he didn't, wonder if the same denial and refusal to accept reality is playing out when Baez says that Caylee's alive.

" My case looks extremely good if we find Caylee"

DUH!

I know alot of people don't like Baez, but honestly I think he is handling himself well today. And is trying to keep the focus on searching for Caylee. AND he is taking questions, like whoa!!

What a joke! I could not watch him after the first few seconds. I guess if they find Caylee alive then he will have no case except the fraud stuff.

I would hate to have him as my attorney for anything.

Yeah, what a waste of time. Everyone in this case on the side of the defense makes me sick. I can't wait to see Cindy and whoever else aided KC in either the murder and/or subsequent coverup take away in cuffs. Just my opinion. :furious:

hahahahahah

"Reports that I don't have all the CLE's required are untrue, have them in my office"

he MUST be reading here!

LOL what the heck does that mean, he has them in his office? :confused:

Who's Tom Hagen? Did he just insult someone while asking the entire country not to insult him?

LOL - the defense of this case is easy if Caylee comes home. " My case looks extremely good if we find Caylee"

No poop sherlock.

what a clown.
And, yo Baez, let's face it, if 'you' don't find Caylee, your case is toast--burnt toast.

"Yes, there are new tips/sightings, but no I won't share that info with you" (paraphrased)

I do have to agree with Baez that the report with the title Defense says caylee is dead was pretty irresponsible reporting

Fox News just shut him down and went on to something else. It seems they must not have thought he was important enough to follow.

sure was a lot of distracting traffic noises going on.. cd've chosen a better locale for a presser

They turned the camera off before he crossed that highway...I really wanted to see that, it was probably the best part of the whole press conference!

They have leads that will bring Caylee home soon, but he cant tell anyone what those are. The bad guys might hear and "harm" Caylee.

I am sorry-I shouldn't be laughing but "I have said from day one that my case looks really good if Caylee is found alive."

what a joker he is.
does he not understand that the more he talks, the worse it is?:confused:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members