Baez To Hold News Conference Today 10/16/08 at 2pm

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
"We believe she is alive, and for reports to be thrown out there is wrong"

"I reviewed his comments, and he was taken out of context"

he's "...given up on making sure everything's reported accurately. having said that...want to respond to a report that we somehow believe that caylee is deeased. we believe caylee is alove. i've said that from day 1, and i continue to say that...i had a chance to review the i-view given by todd black...come to the conclusion that (1)1 it was taken out of context...jokes being made in this case..."

HOW can you take what TB said out of context??? BLAH BLAH BLAH!!!

This asshat JB has no clue where he is at right now. He's about as screwed up in the head as Casey is.

ok can't link at work, somebody please, please tell me what's happening? Please?

He's throwing TB under the bus.

TB is not a lawyer. He does not work for my law firm.

Heh.. He's a loser!

OMG is this guy for REAL? Are you serious right now?

What is reported is not what he said????? Strange, it's in his voice. Baez sounds so totally ridiculous that I could scream.

He DOES love the camera as much as Cindy (and that's pretty hard to do) moo

Now Baez has a journalism degree? Baez is looking overfed today. Maybe he's had too much Koolaid?

Baez, sometimes no responsse is required. SHUT UP SHUT UP SHUT UP. Everytime you open your mouth, you sound more and more idiotic jmo

"I am responding to this because WE have a missing child"

"Now that Casey's in Jail, you all need something to report on"

Miss leading statement, excuse me mister my hearing is just fine.

This is damage control?

oh boy.........:loser::loser::silenced::silenced:

He can not even get the right words out. As they say this "What a waste. Huge waste"

LOL - the defense of this case is easy if Caylee comes home. " My case looks extremely good if we find Caylee"

No poop sherlock.

what a clown.

I am sorry-I shouldn't be laughing but "I have said from day one that my case looks really good if Caylee is found alive."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Eliver