DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Update on the press conference...

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/topic/orl-caylee-101608,0,259523.story

TODAY'S UPDATES

Spokesman issues statement on earlier comments
12:35 p.m.
Todd Black, spokesman for Casey Anthony's defense attorney, just faxed out a press release about his recent Headline News interview in which he implied Caylee was dead.

"Unfortunately what they distributed was completely taken out of context. Todd Black never was stating that there is any belief whatsoever by Casey Anthony or The Baez Law Firm, that Ms. Anthony's daughter, Caylee, might be deceased," the statement said.

"The words used by Mr. Black were referencing the comments of another guest. It was that guest who made the remarks about death, and Mr. Black was merely pointing to that remark by the other guest."

Defense attorney Jose Baez will make a statement at his Kissimmee law office this afternoon.

Good grief - TB is the one releasing the statements, so he is now referring to himself in the third person point of view??? Tell the man to step away from the fax machine and the telephone - he is not helping himself.

And what possible valuable information could JB be providing to us today.....his opinion on the Presidential debate last night ????????

ROFLMAO1.gif

He's probably going to introduce a new attorney since both his feet are in his mouth and now Todd Blacks are in his. Neither one of them have a leg to stand on! :confused:

Oh and Fox is reporting that the presser is in regard to the comments of the defense spokesman Todd Black. I bet he gets fired!

HIRE ME HIRE ME. I need a job and my grammar is better than Black's. I will absolutely tell the truth about what Baez is saying :biggrin:

I just hope the defense isn't making these gaffes on purpose to give KC grounds for an appeal. IMO, that's the only way she's going to beat the rap for killing Caylee.

JB really is a bad lawyer IMHO. If he kept his big mouth shut and didn't make a big issue out of this slip up, hardly anyone would even know about it. Now he's shouting form the roof tops...

Oh, no, Miracles. I just read a quote from Jose to Channel 9:

Funny statement by Baez ... "you will learn how to respect me and you will learn how to respect my client"

I think I have been tossed along with Channel 9! I will gladly read along here!! Thanks for keeping me informed.

Sorry, Jose. Respect is earned. I don't expect to gain any respect for you or your lying little pole-hugging client. I respect honest people. That automatically eliminates you and KC. I respect people who take responsibility for their actions. That automatically eliminates you and KC.
Dream on, Jose. NO ONE respects either of you. moo

Anyone else think this sounds like a threat?

FOX News Network will bring us JB live

Boy that statement by Baez sounds threatening. Should I be afraid.

News Conference will be on Fox News (the national Fox News channel) at 2pm EDT

I suppose he might try to say that CNN is "tabloid" news. :floorlaugh:
Everyone who doesn't agree with him is "tabloid." He's now rewriting the English language. Kinda of a stretch for a high school dropout, isn't it? There's a good reason his eyes are brown. moo

Cindy and JB have been saying that since Day 1. Ain't gonna happen.

Don't give up on a 22 year old. With her recent law study maybe she could help to get the Safe Haven laws changed to 19 years old in all 50 states.

WTH??? He's holding a press conference in the grass across the street from his office?

They had to walk across the lanes of traffic to get the the PC. Not a good place for a PC IMHO. Too much traffic.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Eliver