Baez To Hold News Conference Today 10/16/08 at 2pm

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
He's going to tell us that he's standing down from this case. Thanks for support...bla bla bla.

Oh, surrrrrrrrrrrrre it's a reference to an unknown person's bad joke. Thanks, JB. Now that I know all the BS, I'm going to have to miss your presser at 2PM. Sorry.

TippyT, hurry back. The thing will last for 3 minutes but it will yield enough bs for a 3 month analysis by astute WSers. Check back here. We'll be waitin for you.:blowkiss:

I think Baez would get a much louder messege across if he just bends down, and tucks his head between his legs, and kisses this defense goodbye!:saythat:
How can you defend something said on live tv? It was said, Mr. Black was the only one speaking at the time, and he said it loud and clear!
Cry me a river Baez, but you can't take back live tv:boohoo:

I think Baez would get a much louder messege across if he just bends down, and tucks his head between his legs, and kisses this defense goodbye!:saythat:
How can you defend something said on live tv? It was said, Mr. Black was the only one speaking at the time, and he said it loud and clear!
Cry me a river Baez, but you can't take back live tv:boohoo:

I totally agree. You can not edit live TV so millions of americans heard that statement. It is going to be interesting what he has to say. He can not get out of this one.

Oh..Black ABSOLUTELY believes that Caylee is alive.

I ABSOLUTELY believe that Baez shouldn't speak in public again. Save yourself some dignity. Now I'm understanding all those late night visits he made to her at the jail..remember all those 11pm and later visits???? Hmmm.....after most people are sleeping.

Does anyone know if this will be live on the internet?

If so do you have a link?

Thanks so much!

I hope it is okay that I am setting up this new thread--I have never done this before.

I just read this:

Casey Anthony's attorney will hold press conference today
11:12 a.m. Todd Black said defense attorney Jose Baez will hold a press conference at his Kissimmee office at 2 p.m. today. The subject of the press conference was not announced.

George Anthony remains hopeful granddaughter is alive

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/orl-caylee-101608,0,7523378.story

Thanks so much. :)

New day, new whine. Wonder if he'll boot out the folks from channel 9 again?

There IS something every day on this case and has been. I've never seen anything like this, including the Scott Peterson case which I thought had lots of stuff going on.

I'm glad to see the people representing her have a hard time keeping up with the lies and charades as well.

There IS something every day on this case and has been. I've never seen anything like this, including the Scott Peterson case which I thought had lots of stuff going on.

I agree the SP case had my head spinning here and there..this case it's an everyday occurance.

Long time since have seen your name... How is your sidekick Snick??

Alot of great information on this site.. its a site wanting the Truth and Facts
for the Victims..

Snick is doing great--I will tell her that you asked about her.

Please accept my apologies, I have a very short memory lately--do I know you under a different nic? If so, please send me a PM so that I know who you are, as your current nic is not familiar to me.

I have been a long time lurker here--decided only recently to finally start posting--this case brings out the ire in a person, doesn't it?

And what possible valuable information could JB be providing to us today.....his opinion on the Presidential debate last night ????????

ROFLMAO1.gif

Fox National news says they will have the presser live at 2pm est. I don't know why he (Baez) would think anyone will fall for his baloney. The cats out of the bag and you can't put him back in!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Eliver