Baez Tries to Sneak Bracelet to Casey

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
If they came from CA...then, it appears KC has jumped a size cuz, that jacket was a tad snug!

Seems like the snacks are creepin' up on the girls...kwim?

And that makes sense, because she isn't getting much exercise I presume and her eating habits seem out of sorts.

Actually it was placed in the socks. You know, maybe the blame is going to Baez in error. Maybe he got the items from Cindy and Cindy put it there to stoke a bit of remorse out of the girl.

I think you might be right!

Personally IMO that sounds more like what a lawyer would want his client to wear. To show that she cares about her daughter.NOT!

Dang...he should be disbarred for this. Someone needs to turn his butt in. I think b4 the hearing started and we heard her ask something of Baez and he said my wife....I'm guessing his wife picked out her suit.

This is bs though. He knows better and should be punished. Period.

I wondered who picked out the suit, himself his secretary or his wife. Why would his wife pick out a suit for his client?

It was a bracelet today, what else has he smuggled in for her? Has he slipped her something extra in his previous visits? And what else will he smuggle in to her in the future? I hope the jail really pays attention to this and that they will take special care in the future to make sure every item is looked at. After all, attorneys have been known to smuggle drugs and weapons into the jail for their clients.

If I were JBs wife. I would be pretty ticked off that myy "DH" would risk his law license, hence his livlihood for this so-and-so. "Huge waste"

Actually it was placed in the socks. You know, maybe the blame is going to Baez in error. Maybe he got the items from Cindy and Cindy put it there to stoke a bit of remorse out of the girl.

I think you might be right!

No, it was Baez. Snipped from the article posted: "But Eyewitness News has learned Baez also wanted his client to wear a Caylee bracelet, so he put it in one of her socks."

This is really....incredibly stupid if he knew.

The jacket did look tight to me. Maybe Baez has a 'stock' jacket in his office that he uses for his clients.

More likely Linda B. counseled JB about proper courtroom apparel for Casey - ala the Phil Spector trial. Somehow I get the feeling Cindy A. is not the fashionista though I could be wrong.

DT

If I were JBs wife. I would be pretty ticked off that myy "DH" would risk his law license, hence his livlihood for this so-and-so. "Huge waste"

He won't even get a slap on the wrist. From the article:

The jail considers the incident a closed routine matter and Baez will be notified that bracelets are not allowed. Moore said, if the item had been illegal or dangerous, the jail would have called law enforcement to investigate.

I personally think he will say he did NOT put it there. I think the article makes a few assumptions. I want a comment from Baez.

And if you read the rest of that article, it gets into her appearance today much more than they did before. Looks like JB's complaining about the media talking about how "his girl" looks has totally backfired on him!

"Casey Anthony has morphed from "Anything But Clothes" party girl, to the librarian look and now to the matronly. Friday, she wore an ill-fitted gray suit jacket, her hair curled into a matronly bun and there was no makeup covering the circles under her eyes or the jail pallor showing through in her complexion."

I think KC and Baez wanted it to be found and noted in the media, you know to show KC cares and all!!

If they came from CA...then, it appears KC has jumped a size cuz, that jacket was a tad snug!

Seems like the snacks are creepin' up on the girls...kwim?

Whoever picked out the jacket and pants based the size on what KC used to fit into. Apparently, they haven't seen how she's grown lately.

I honestly don't think Baez did this. He's under too much scrutiny with the bar and media already and he knows that stuff will be searched for contraband.
CA, on the other hand, could kill two birds with one stone. Bring about negative publicity for Baez and, in a stealth way, make KC feel guilty for what she's done.

No, it was Baez. Snipped from the article posted: "But Eyewitness News has learned Baez also wanted his client to wear a Caylee bracelet, so he put it in one of her socks."

I think they are making an assumption. I would like to see what Baez says. I doubt we will ever know. Sometimes WFTV jumps to conclusions, but I like their aggressive reporting.

"forever in OUR hearts"

I could be way off base here...but is anyone else thinking what I am? I posted a lot on another board until recently but I still wonder about KC's association with JB...quite a bit actually.

Why not "forever in my heart (my meaning KC)" I doubt the GP's had it made for her.

WFTV needs to be more clear in their article. JB brought the clothes... does that mean he put the bracelet in the sock? And if there didn't appear to be malicious intent, as the article states, why did he sneak it in? A few unanswered questions....

The jacket seemed a little tight, I thought maybe JB got the clothes from her house - would explain CA trying to send the bracelet. She also wouldn't have known that it wasn't allowed, since clothes were allowed - I could see CA making this mistake before JB.

I think KC and Baez wanted it to be found and noted in the media, you know to show KC cares and all!!

And...that would be why we DIDN'T see KC wearing it?

Didn't think so...no caring going on there for Caylee...as usual! :furious:

I think they are making an assumption. I would like to see what Baez says. I doubt we will ever know. Sometimes WFTV jumps to conclusions, but I like their aggressive reporting.

I agree they do jump to conclusions sometimes:) Not saying CA wouldnt do it but like I said it sounds more like what a lawyer would do to make their client look like they are a caring parent.

"forever in OUR hearts"

I could be way off base here...but is anyone else thinking what I am? I posted a lot on another board until recently but I still wonder about KC's association with JB...quite a bit actually.

Why not "forever in my heart (my meaning KC)" I doubt the GP's had it made for her.

It said "Forever in our hearts Caylee Marie Anthony" according to the article. "Our" could easily be the family imo.

I think the scarier thing here everyone - is this- he didn't think they would check the clothes??? HELLO??? He sure doesn't appear to be to bright. I mean come on---he didn't have a clue??? Whoa....scary.

He HAD to know they would check her clothes.

He also HAD to know that it would be NEWS. Maybe a potential juror will think Casey asked him to do it. (Desperate times call for desperate measures.)

IMO

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeCoffeeMa