Baez Tries to Sneak Bracelet to Casey

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Why the heck should she want a bracelet? Heck, she doesn't even want a picture of her little daughter. Besides, the bracelet would probably have burned her wrist if she had put it on........................... :rolleyes:

I thought about that too. But because perhaps I am more suspicious than most...I would like to post what I am thinking (have been for some time) but can't as I only have suposition and not actual proof.

and we are not going there.

I'm thinking that this (outfit) came from the A's house. Cindy was not in court today or was she (bracelet).

I'm not sure the clothing came from the Anthony home. That blazer did not fit right at all, and it surely was not her style.

Exactly... regardless if the bracelet was a product of an outside entity tucking it into the socks, it was JB's responsibility to make sure anything to do with his client sticks within the rules, including clothes he delivers to her to wear to the hearings.

It all goes to accountability, like so many other things in this crazy case. He's the one taking it in, he's her attorney, he's responsible.

The jacket seemed a little tight, I thought maybe JB got the clothes from her house - would explain CA trying to send the bracelet. She also wouldn't have known that it wasn't allowed, since clothes were allowed - I could see CA making this mistake before JB.

I wonder if the tightness is why she ended up wearing the jail pants? The jacket looked snug, maybe the skirt or matching slacks didn't fit - and the jail may not have given them to her til this morning.

I agree ..

Was the bracelet a gold chain or one of those rubber things?
Just wondering ..

:seeya:

The article says it was a rubber bandy type bracelet. I still...wonder how JB became associated with KC. According to what I have read KC learned his name in jail...I think that is odder than odd. She has basically been in confinement (before and after she was jailed bailed out and then put back in the slammer).

There is something else...intuitively that just bothers me. Not just their flirting. I would bet my car they knew one another before this all went down (meaning...God Rest...Caylee was even in danger). The GP's hate JB. Najame clearly can't stand him. BC doesn't appear to like him either. Something just reaks here. I wish I had proof to post what I would like to post. But then, there have been so many unsubstantiated accusations in this case already.

It was a rubber bracelet hidden in a sock. It being shoved into a sock and not a pocket tells me they tried to sneak it in. I think the LE confiscated it. JB knows better but he is like KC in thinking the laws/rules do not apply to them. KC would have worn the bracelet just as she strutted around in the find Caylee t-shirts.

He needs to be fired off this case. He is doing more damage to her by acting the way he does. I am no fan of hers for sure, but thses antics between the two are just a little too much.

As much as it is hard to watch, I say let him continue. More and more it is showing his true colors. JB and his client have quite a lot in common.

This incident which MIGHT be interpreted by a potential juror to mean Casey WANTED the bracelet, is going to be all over the media, all over every internet forum and maybe even on NG & Greta before tomorrow morning.

Nobody got into trouble and the show of "motherly caring" is making headlines.

Cindy isn't that savvy.

IMO

Motherly caring...just like the heart on the duct tape. A bracelet that says "forever in our hearts" might as well be made of duct tape, IMO. Somebody is not that savvy.

VERY SLEAZY for a lawyer.
Does JB feel above the law?
JB Teases the law?
I doubt if CA gave the jacket to JB.
The jacket didn't look like kc's style or color kc would pick......to matronly...LKB style
IMO, it was bought or borrowed.
Plus kc looks like she gained weight.

I don't know about JB but I can certainly see CA putting the bracelet in the sock. But then you have to think...was she saying..."here's something for you, love mom" or "here's a little something to remember your daughter that you murdered."....HMMM, wonder if she sent a bill for $10 as that's what the going rate is for a Caylee bracelet from the Anthonys.

From the article....

"But Eyewitness News has learned Baez also wanted his client to wear a Caylee bracelet, so he put it in one of her socks.

That's considered contraband and jail guards confiscated it.

Jail spokesman Allen Moore said the bracelet had the inscription "Forever in our hearts Caylee Marie Anthony" on it. Moore said, technically, it is contraband but there is no evidence that there was any malicious intent to smuggle in the bracelet."

What do they mean he didn't intend to do it??? He would've just handed it to her or to the the staff to make sure it didn't get lost if he didn't intend to "smuggle" it in!!!! Why are they letting these things slip on by???

Exactly. No proof...just a weird gut feeling...but I totally get what you are saying.
I don't doubt he did it LB35, I am just not excited about it at all.
I don't think rubber bracelets are the gateway contraband to guns LOL.
Seriously, the jail doesn't even really care, so it just doesn't sound like much of anything imo.

Seriously? What a fool.... good intentions maybe.. but come on!!!!!!!!!!!!

What good is intended when an atty tries to sneak contraband to his client? If his intentions had been good, he wouldn't have tried to sneak something illegal into the jail. He would have just dropped it off with her clothing. The very fact that anything was hidden in her sox shows that that he was up to no good and shows questionable judgment.

From the article....

"But Eyewitness News has learned Baez also wanted his client to wear a Caylee bracelet, so he put it in one of her socks.

That's considered contraband and jail guards confiscated it.

Jail spokesman Allen Moore said the bracelet had the inscription "Forever in our hearts Caylee Marie Anthony" on it. Moore said, technically, it is contraband but there is no evidence that there was any malicious intent to smuggle in the bracelet."

What do they mean he didn't intend to do it??? He would've just handed it to her or to the the staff to make sure it didn't get lost if he didn't intend to "smuggle" it in!!!! Why are they letting these things slip on by???

I guess they choose thier battles, If it had been something dangerous , heads would roll, still, If it was hidden in a sock JB knew it was a no no, Im sure they will be keeping a closer eye on him, who knows what he will try and bring in next that she is not supposed to have

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dmccastor
Back