Baez Tries to Sneak Bracelet to Casey

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
yea, right and he picked any old thing for KC to wear, and told her just wear your hair as you normally do.

He or someone picked out a blazer that didn't fit properly, dark dress slacks that were short enough to showcase her snow white socks, and asked her to wear her hair in a granny style bun....which required some kind of band and a host of bobby pins. Guess he thought that if she could have bobby pins, certainly she could have a harmless rubber bracelet?.....He would have been better off picking any old thing and telling KC to wear her hair normal...Yup JB DOES sport a great big dunce cap IMO :crazy:

Does anyone think the bracelet may have been meant for Caylee's funeral?

DT

Perhaps, the bracelet was in the sock, which was in the blazer pocket.
Interesting thought.

However, we already have an unfortunate controversy over "Which came first.. The Laundry or the Plastic Bag??"

I fear the same issue arises here. Was the sock "in" the jacket pocket, or (asuming a large sock, and a jacket made of modern light materials), was the jacket rolled up and jammed in the sock(s). Was in fact the sock just in the same pocket "alongside" the bracelet? Or were the two things (sock and bracelet) in DIFFERENT pockets on oposite sides of the jacket?
Has ANYBODY done the photo research to establish if the jacket even HAD pockets, and if so, how many.
So, many questions. I fear we desparately need another document dump to sort this one out?

Interesting thought.

However, we already have an unfortunate controversy over "Which came first.. The Laundry or the Plastic Bag??"

I fear the same issue arises here. Was the sock "in" the jacket pocket, or (asuming a large sock, and a jacket made of modern light materials), was the jacket rolled up and jammed in the sock(s). Was in fact the sock just in the same pocket "alongside" the bracelet? Or were the two things (sock and bracelet) in DIFFERENT pockets on oposite sides of the jacket?
Has ANYBODY done the photo research to establish if the jacket even HAD pockets, and if so, how many.
So, many questions. I fear we desparately need another document dump to sort this one out?

Also, if these were women's dress socks, then was it in the right sock or the left? Further, the left pocket or the right? Had the sock every been in the laundry bag?

Off to sleuth.

Interesting thought.

LOL. Yes, it is essential that we solve it.

I (Seriously) think the first vital step is a photo that shows once and for all if the Jacket HAS POCKETS!!!

A photo alone will not solve it...a physical examination is required. I know from experience that these days most pockets on ladies' suit jackets are fake! Sewn shut. So....

We need to figure out the make of the jacket and find it in a store! Or forget about it...lol. I think I'm happy to go with WFTV's version for now.

A photo alone will not solve it...a physical examination is required. I know from experience that these days most pockets on ladies' suit jackets are fake! Sewn shut. So....

We need to figure out the make of the jacket and find it in a store! Or forget about it...lol. I think I'm happy to go with WFTV's version for now.
I just went and looked at video.

To a man's eye (not much use here) I see no pocket, not even pretend ones. So why all the theories about bracelets in pockets?

Maybe he "tried" to "smuggle" it in as a means to force the idea that Casey cares about her daughter. That is, maybe he put it in the sock knowing that it would be discovered so that they could then claim that Casey was distraught enough to necessitate that token regardless of consequences? Just an idea.

Has it actually been established where the clothes for KC came from.
Were they KC's clothes from haome or
Did JB buy and provide them?

Has it actually been established where the clothes for KC came from.
Were they KC's clothes from haome or
Did JB buy and provide them?

I don't know, I asked the same thing but never got an answer.

Makes a big difference with everybody guessing who put the braclet in with them?

Not really.

End result is that JB or his representative was responsible to check for contraband and is ultimately responsible. Scenarios:

1. CA put it in whatevah (sock, jacket, hair sprocket, pocket) & JB/JBR
found it and left it and jail caught it
2. CA put it in and JB/JBR didn't bother to check and jail caught it
3. Bracelet left in KC's clothes from home, JB/JBR checked, left it and jail caught it (unlikey due to when these bracelets were created - see AngelFire's post a few pages back)
4. Bracelet left in KC's clothes from home, JB/JBR didn't check and jail caught it (unlikey due to when these bracelets were created - see AngelFire's post a few pages back)
5. JB put it in whatevah and Jail caught it

End result = no bracelet for KC. JB looks bad. Jail done good.

Not really.

End result is that JB or his representative was responsible to check for contraband and is ultimately responsible. Scenarios:

1. CA put it in whatevah (sock, jacket, hair sprocket, pocket) & JB/JBR
found it and left it and jail caught it
2. CA put it in and JB/JBR didn't bother to check and jail caught it
3. JB put it in whatevah and Jail caught it

End result = no bracelet for KC. JB looks bad. Jail done good.
There is a big difference if A home not involved......

CA is off the hook.

There is a big difference if A home not involved......

CA is off the hook.

CA is not off the hook.

The "Forever in our Hearts Caylee Marie Anthony" bracelet came out after Caylee's remains were found. While bracelet sales on the www.helpfindcaylee.com web site have finally appeared to be suspended, these were for sale until recently.

JB didn't place the order to have them created for sale, therefore, the family did. Ergo, as head of the family, CA must have or authorized the order.

As the party selling the bracelets, it can be assumed CA was in possession of the bracelets to sell. Therefore, at some point CA either did give a bracelet to JB to wear, but it clashed with his big watch so he passed it on to KC.

Or alternately, JB asked Ca for a bracelet and passed it on.

Either way bracelet originated with CA.

Who is not off the hook and is known to rise to the bait.

CA is not off the hook.

The "Forever in our Hearts Caylee Marie Anthony" bracelet came out after Caylee's remains were found. While bracelet sales on the www.helpfindcaylee.com web site have finally appeared to be suspended, these were for sale until recently.

JB didn't place the order to have them created for sale, therefore, the family did. Ergo, as head of the family, CA must have or authorized the order.

As the party selling the bracelets, it can be assumed CA was in possession of the bracelets to sell. Therefore, at some point CA either did give a bracelet to JB to waer, but it clashed with his big watch so he passed it on to KC.

Or alternately, JB asked Ca for a bracelet and passed it on.

Either way bracelet originated with CA.

Who is not off the hook and is known to rise to the bait.
Circumstantial.

I could get her off and I'm a plumber (Not really)

Not sure if its factual, but it was stated by reporters and on the Nancy Grace show that JB arranged for Cindy to provide the clothing from thier home and he dropped them off at the jail.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Reporter-C.Lin
Back