Bahamas - Lindsay Shiver, 36, mom from GA, lover and hitman all charged in Nassau plot to kill husband, 28 July 2023

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Was that the same expensive bracelet she wore in jail or was that the Cartier Diamond and gold bracelet.

Why does she have these expensive items sitting around in a month-to month rental? Stupid.
"The petite blonde housewife was pictured wearing a $6,000 diamond-studded Cartier love bracelet when she was released from prison in August, although it's not the same bracelet that was stolen."

She needs a secure safe for her expensive jewelry. Something more than her lingerie drawer which I assume is one of the first places a burglar would look.

I'm a non believer. I tend to think she's a lying liar that lies.

I had a MIL like that. Anytime her adult children brought guests to her house a piece of highly insured jewelry would disappear. Lots of shade covered adult kids and their friends.

After a point no one wanted to visit her. And in her dementia years she showed off all the missing jewelry whose value had been paid to her in an insurance scam.

Her 30 yr younger husband gave it all to his new young girlfriend at her funeral. What goes around comes around.

The Irony

R is living large while out visiting rodeos with a pretty gal while LS is being painted as a victim.

LS apparently is reporting a $20,000 crime. A police report would be required for insurance payment w/her as beneficiary. It may not rise to the amount deemed worthy to pursue an insurance investigation but can hope they will.

$20k would help pay for Bethel's attorney's fees or for living expenses, in general
Has he been able to obtain and maintain gainful employment since the arrests?

Yeah, color me jaded. I don't believe her. She wants the attention, she needs the money, and she is a liar. She hasn't earned my sympathy yet at all. By the way, I hate cheaters! I will wait and see if this murder-for-hire plot was real (but I think it might have been - think Jared Bridegan), but she definitely is a spoiled brat that wanted her cake... She deserves what she gets. She threw away her family for a roll in the hay - those children deserved better!! Not all marriages are meant to last, but with small kids, you have the decency and the responsibility to try to make it work - not flit off to another country for the cabana boy! JMHO

LS placed a target on her own back by being arrested while wearing a $6000 Cartier bracelet because MSM discovered the prison guards at Fox HIll couldn't unlock the valuable piece, then reported on it. Those C bracelets are sold with a special key that will unlock the bracelet so it can be removed.

In the DM image from Oct 4 @gliving posted, is she wearing the gold Cartier diamond bracelet on her left wrist - idk - she may be. See screenshot. If she continues wearing it, does that mean she doesn't have possession of the key or that the bracelet is tied to her love for Bethel?

Screenshot 2023-10-10 8.39.04 PM.png

I do believe she is wearing it after enlarging the SS image.

I'm not buying it....nope!!

LS knows the Bahamas court system is backed up and her trial is likely 3 years out. She came up with this story so she can say she's not safe in the Bahama's and needs to wait it out in the US. She's used to getting her way and getting special treatment. Now that those days are over she's grasping.

jmo

The Irony

R is living large while out visiting rodeos with a pretty gal while LS is being painted as a victim.

LS apparently is reporting a $20,000 crime. A police report would be required for insurance payment w/her as beneficiary. It may not rise to the amount deemed worthy to pursue an insurance investigation but can hope they will.

$20k would help pay for Bethel's attorney's fees or for living expenses, in general
Has he been able to obtain and maintain gainful employment since the arrests?
If she's still married to Robert, she may have filed it on one of their mutual polices. Maybe I'm wrong, but she seems spiteful.

Yeah, color me jaded. I don't believe her. She wants the attention, she needs the money, and she is a liar. She hasn't earned my sympathy yet at all. By the way, I hate cheaters! I will wait and see if this murder-for-hire plot was real (but I think it might have been - think Jared Bridegan), but she definitely is a spoiled brat that wanted her cake... She deserves what she gets. She threw away her family for a roll in the hay - those children deserved better!! Not all marriages are meant to last, but with small kids, you have the decency and the responsibility to try to make it work - not flit off to another country for the cabana boy! JMHO

She‘s desperate to look like a victim. Also occurred to me it was done to take the focus off her boy toy as the possible thief that robbed the bar.

What if it was her boy toy that ”stole” the jewelry.

And I definitely wouldn’t put an insurance scam past her. I think she’s capable of most anything. Yep…. please free to color me Jaded too! JMO

We are assuming the jewelry is insured (which it probably is). It will be interesting to see how a potential insurance claim is handled. Certainly the insurance company will be very suspicious. Furthermore, depending on how that policy reads and where they are in the divorce process, the claim proceeds could get paid to Robert.

She‘s desperate to look like a victim. Also occurred to me it was done to take the focus off her boy toy as the possible thief that robbed the bar.

What if it was her boy toy that ”stole” the jewelry.

And I definitely wouldn’t put an insurance scam past her. I think she’s capable of most anything. Yep…. please free to color me Jaded too! JMO
What if the robbery was real? I recall seeing someone mention on prior posts that robbery was not a priority to Bahamian LE.

I see nothing to consider she was "abusing" Adderall. As well, the popular weight loss med amongst those with money, is ozempic (or generic)

My post was in response to another one, however...While I personally would have chosen Ozempic or Wegovy, young women who want to lose fast or stay under less-than-desirable weight (models) usually favor stimulants. About LS, I have no idea regarding her problems except for - she obviously chose the worst way to resolve them. But the articles about treatment of meth or cochise addiction I found interesting.

With regards to her possible Adderall abuse, she does look bigger in her most recent picture. I work mostly in mental health and substance abuse and I have worked with quite a few moms who have faked ADHD to get Adderall prescribed to use it to get skinnier...especially since Instagram became a thing. There is a huge need to keep up with all of the "IN/HOT/PERFECT" moms that are actually not even showing real pictures on Instagram, they are altering them. They ended up seeing me because they would take so much that they became delusional and paranoid and that families needed to intervene on them.

My post was in response to another one, however...While I personally would have chosen Ozempic or Wegovy, young women who want to lose fast or stay under less-than-desirable weight (models) usually favor stimulants. About LS, I have no idea regarding her problems except for - she obviously chose the worst way to resolve them. But the articles about treatment of meth or cochise addiction I found interesting.
What articles "about meth or "cochise?" addiction, regarding LS?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PKBB
Back