GUILTY Bali - Sheila von Wiese Mack, 62, found dead in suitcase, 12 Aug 2014 #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
News reports two weeks ago wrongly suggested that Mr Schaefer had already confessed to the murder.

Read more: http://www.smh.com.au/world/racist-...der-police-20141002-10phdy.html#ixzz3Ezum0Rfl

Okay so now we're getting somewhere. TS did NOT confess just as his US lawyer said. HM is the one who told the tall tales. I wonder what TS has said so far? So are they now going to tell him what she said in the next interrogation? Well I suppose if it's hit the media, someone will tell him. So what is the point of keeping them apart then?

I also do not believe her excuse. Or if that was said, it was said during the argument in the lobby when he first got there and he was determined at 8:40am to kill her with the fruit bowl from his room, with HM's blessing after discussing it with her. Premeditated. Still want to know where HM was through all of this. Why can't they figure out where she was from the time of the argument until 8:40am?

MOO

I see they've also abandoned the initial reports that TS carried the suitcase up to his room. Now we've got HM getting a luggage trolley to put the suitcase on from 317 and both of them taking the elevator up to TS's room to pick up the other suitcases before heading to the lobby. How on earth did the story of him carry a 160lb suitcase on his shoulder up to the 7th floor and then back down to the 6th via the staircase come about? :waitasec:

I see they've also abandoned the initial reports that TS carried the suitcase up to his room. Now we've got HM getting a luggage trolley to put the suitcase on from 317 and both of them taking the elevator up to TS's room to pick up the other suitcases before heading to the lobby. How on earth did the story of him carry a 160lb suitcase on his shoulder up to the 7th floor and then back down to the 6th via the staircase come about? :waitasec:

BBM: Didn't this report come from CCTV recordings? Or so they said at the time.

It sure is confusing.

Okay here's the big question. If TS puts the blame on HM and says either it was her who killed her mother and he was summoned for the clean up, or that it was her idea for him to kill her mother, then both of them are likely going down for premeditated because they don't like the lying games in Indonesia and they "ain't got no time" to figure out "what it do". They'll just convict them both of the same crime and be done with it.

So will TS take the fall for HM? Agree to her version of events to at least give her the chance to get out of Indonesia sooner. And try to get himself out in 15 years by continuing to say it was a spur of the moment crime of passion during an argument?

MOO

The way I read the article, it was HM claiming that her mother and TS had that conversation before he killed her, makes more sense to me.

Except she is saying that it happened in room 317 in the morning after TS showed up with a fruit bowl hidden under his shirt. :waitasec:

BBM: Didn't this report come from CCTV recordings? Or so they said at the time.

It sure is confusing.

Unless he carried another suitcase up to his room that was not the one with SWM in it. I can see that possibility. It appears they were both moving luggage after 9:52am. They moved everything out except the suitcase with SWM in it is how I read it.

MOO

The only earlier report I can find about Heather being in the room says that she left for the 1st time at 9:52am. So maybe they presume she was already in there as she did not arrive with TS at 8:40am or any time after.

It also states that they have the logs of when the room keys were used ... and that there was blood on HM's clothes too.

Heather Mack is seen leaving the room for the first time at 9:52 a.m.

Other evidence includes bloody fingerprints on the glass ornament and suitcase, DNA from blood found on Heather Mack's and Schaefer's clothes, security-camera footage of the hallway leading to Sheila Mack's room and readings from electronic door keys showing when Sheila Mack's room was entered and exited, police said.

http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/world/2014/09/12/bali-indonesia-suitcase-murder/15516571/

In fact, a lot of the info in the new SMH article is the same as in this older article.

So are we to assume the following was LE embellishment planted in an article in order to get the dynamic due talking/fessing up? BBM:

Tues, 8/12/14 Some time later TS is seen allegedly lugging the suitcase on his shoulder as he steps out of the room [317]. ... surveillance footage revealed that the couple removed the suitcase from the room SWM was sharing with her daughter, cops said. ... and makes his way up the stairs to his own room. ... he made an error and found himself on the seventh floor and had to make his way back down one floor, police claim. ... TS was totally alone in the stairway

ETA: I see Kamille already pointed out this discrepancy. :wave:

Kamille, I just wanted to give you a :clap: for your "lying liars who lie" quote. One of the best quotes I have seen on WS. :clap: :clap: :clap:

Kamille, I just wanted to give you a :clap: for your "lying liars who lie" quote. One of the best quotes I have seen on WS. :clap: :clap: :clap:

Thank you Hiandmighty but I can't take credit for that quote. :blushing:

The first time I ever read it, it was used by another poster here on this board to describe Casey Anthony. Another person who is very deserving of the title. Unfortunately I can't remember who it was to give them their due. :)

JMO, the new excuse/trigger sounds like something two small minded, extremely racist and money hungry thugs would invent:

"The victim called Tommy a ******. Tommy retorted, saying, 'Your husband was a "******" too'. Sheila then said, 'Yes, but a rich one'."

http://www.smh.com.au/world/racist-remark-sparked-bali-hotel-murder-police-20141002-10phdy.html

To be honest I thought it sounded more like something only HM would invent. I think she might have a different opinion of TS than he himself does. He is also only half black. His mother practices extreme tolerance between the races from what I have seen. I can only assume he does as well. But he talks a big game in his hip hop/rap style I'm sure. So HM would think that a diss like that would bother him. Something tells me it really wouldn't. And I don't think JM was "rich" when SWM married him (other than the big house but he probably didn't pay a lot for it originally) so why would she say that? She didn't get rich until long after he passed away. And even at that, I wouldn't say "rich", just comfortably well off. But I bet HM thinks her mother was rich...because of her father.

I just don't see this conversation ever taking place. Thief, , bum, loser...yes. Ni#$%er? No.

Even if it did, it is NO EXCUSE for murder. At all. No one is that sensitive to being called a derogatory name by a complete stranger unless you've got extreme anger issues (oh wait...one of them does but it's not TS). If they were, there would be a lot more senseless murders I'm sure. He used the term all the time on facebook himself. And so did his friends.

MOO

"We found broken glass and the metal handle [from the fruit bowl] in room 616. The fruit bowl was from room 616."
http://www.smh.com.au/world/racist-remark-sparked-bali-hotel-murder-police-20141002-10phdy.html

If the assault happened in the M's room [317], why would LE have found broken glass and the metal fruit bowl handle in TS' room [616]?

??? I wonder if TS, in a tantrum fit of anger after the lobby argument about who would pay his room bill, broke the fruit bowl in his room [616] soon after the lobby argument and only took a portion of the broken fruit bowl hidden under his shirt to the M's room [317] at 8:40am ???

To be honest I thought it sounded more like something only HM would invent. I think she might have a different opinion of TS than he himself does. He is also only half black. His mother practices extreme tolerance between the races from what I have seen. I can only assume he does as well. But he talks a big game in his hip hop/rap style I'm sure. So HM would think that a diss like that would bother him. Something tells me it really wouldn't. And I don't think JM was "rich" when SWM married him (other than the big house but he probably didn't pay a lot for it originally) so why would she say that? She didn't get rich until long after he passed away. And even at that, I wouldn't say "rich", just comfortably well off. But I bet HM thinks her mother was rich...because of her father.

I just don't see this conversation ever taking place. Thief, , bum, loser...yes. Ni#$%er? No.

Even if it did, it is NO EXCUSE for murder. At all. No one is that sensitive to being called a derogatory name by a complete stranger unless you've got extreme anger issues (oh wait...one of them does but it's not TS). If they were, there would be a lot more senseless murders I'm sure. He used the term all the time on facebook himself. And so did his friends.

MOO

Yes, a HM invention, indeed. James Mack was not rich until after his death. When he died, his estate was estimated at only about $150,000.

MOO

I don't believe it for a moment, but I agree that it's no excuse for murder no matter what SWM said, she was the one being used, abused and then, murdered in cold blood.

I'm with you that the conversation seems contrived by HM. She's obsessed with the thoughts of 'daddy' being the rich man and he wanted her to have everything. When someone has a sick mind like hers, it can grow to almost a delusional level I believe.

Dad probably said all the usual dreamy compliments a father says to spoil his daughter, 'he would give her the world', 'daddy's little girl deserves diamonds and pearls', all that kind of stuff which is harmless, but she took it literally and after dad died, her mother became the enemy and holding back her 'daddy's wishes'. If only dad could see what his 'darling' daughter has become. JMO

"We found broken glass and the metal handle [from the fruit bowl] in room 616. The fruit bowl was from room 616."

If the assault happened in the M's room [317], why would LE have found broken glass and the metal fruit bowl handle in TS' room [616]?

??? I wonder if TS, in a tantrum fit of anger after the lobby argument about who would pay his room bill, broke the fruit bowl in his room [616] soon after the lobby argument and only took a portion of the broken fruit bowl hidden under his shirt to the M's room [317] at 8:40am ???

I think that was a typo or error on the part of the reporter. They really seem to have a rough time deciphering these room numbers and what happened where. I think it was intended to say that the broken bowl and handle were found in room 317 but that they were from room 616.

And here's why I think they know that. High end hotels like this make their rooms pretty spectacular when you first arrive. Fresh fruit, flowers, champagne etc. And as the week progresses, the maid usually removes all those nice check in extras as they become empty. So it's more likely that a welcoming bowl of fruit was in TS's room and that the fruit bowl may have already been removed from SWM's room after a few days when the fruit was either eaten or started to spoil.

MOO

I think that was a typo or error on the part of the reporter. They really seem to have a rough time deciphering these room numbers and what happened where. I think it was intended to say that the broken bowl and handle were found in room 317 but that they were from room 616.

And here's why I think they know that. High end hotels like this make their rooms pretty spectacular when you first arrive. Fresh fruit, flowers, champagne etc. And as the week progresses, the maid usually removes all those nice check in extras as they become empty. So it's more likely that a welcoming bowl of fruit was in TS's room and that the fruit bowl may have already been removed from SWM's room after a few days when the fruit was either eaten or started to spoil.

MOO

I'm tending to believe it was not a typo. JMO

Early reports indicated the assault happened in TS' room [616] or just confusion as to in which room the assault happened and I think it may have been due to the broken glass fruit bowl pieces reportedly found in TS' room [616]. Later it was revealed that LE believed the assault happened in the M's room [317] but reports have stayed consistent about broken glass found in TS' room [616].

Another explanation could be that LE just haven't corrected MSM about location of broken glass/handle. Perhaps they were indeed found in the M's room [317]???

Additionally and depending on the size of the intact fruit bowl, I have an easier time imagining TS trying to hide just a portion of the fruit bowl under his shirt rather than the entire, in tact fruit bowl. JMO

Here's what might be a photo of a part of the broken glass fruit bowl, aka the murder weapon. Dude on the right also looks like he might also be holding and ominously staring at a piece of the broken glass fruit bowl.:

1AeVtel

http://xar126.wordpress.com/2014/08/14/sheila-von-wiese-mack-murdered-daughter-heather-mack-and-boyfriend-tommy-schaefer-arrested-photos-pictures/

These 2 just take the cake.He is a complete moron if he think that accusing Sheila of calling him the N word is going to get him any sympathy or be any kind of defense. He and HM had openly stolen from Sheila, fraudulently used SVMs credit card etc, etc and he thinks HE was the one who was wronged because she disrespected him. Oh I hope these 2 get life in prison.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alicat3