GUILTY Bali - Sheila von Wiese Mack, 62, found dead in suitcase, 12 Aug 2014 #4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I can't wait to see how these revelations play out I the light of HM & TS' testimonies. It's probably too much to ask of corrupt judges, but I sincerely hope they're paying attention and don't take being lied to in court lightly (I think I remember reading somewhere that they take that seriously?).

I wish we knew more about Kia Walker's standpoint. Does she want to take the baby home with her or does she realize a closed adoption would be best for Stella? I think it'll be a miracle if she's able to convince HM to give her up. I'm really scared for Stella if she goes back to the prison. I'm no psychologist, but considering her mental instability it seems to me that HM is the type that could easily slide into postpartum depression. If that's the case, the surely can't leave a newborn with a known murderer suffering from PPD... Ugh.

I wish we knew more about Kia Walker's standpoint. Does she want to take the baby home with her or does she realize a closed adoption would be best for Stella? I think it'll be a miracle if she's able to convince HM to give her up. I'm really scared for Stella if she goes back to the prison. I'm no psychologist, but considering her mental instability it seems to me that HM is the type that could easily slide into postpartum depression. If that's the case, the surely can't leave a newborn with a known murderer suffering from PPD... Ugh.

JMO, of course, but I think KW is hoping to get HM to appoint her as Stella's legal guardian. I think KW may be thinking: "Stella is my only child's offspring, possibly the only one he will ever have. Too bad he fathered her with a completely cray-cray b**ch, but at least he did it with a RICH cray-cray b**ch." Unlike many grandparents already struggling to support themselves who have to take on the responsibility for neglected grand-children, Stella will pay her own way - and KW's too.

There are a couple immediate problems with this. 1) I don't think HM really trusts anyone on this planet and 2) the woman who is angling for some kind of 'rights' or control over Stella is TS's mom. IIRC, TS has never had a good word to say about his mom to anyone. So now suddenly HM's supposed to think she'll be a better grandmother than she was a mother?

I agree, he is providing the justice SWM deserves by exposing the lying liars that HM & TS are. Same with the police calls SVM provided a detail picture of what was going on with HM, imo by doing so HM & TS are neck deep in their lies. HM may be able to buy her way out of Bali prison and try to stay there US don't have extradition treaty Iirc.

I don't even know EJ but I sure would love to shake his hand. Jmo

ciao

My head is reeling after reading all of the information that has come to light in the last few days. It seems obvious to me that TS's sole purpose in going to Bali was to help HM murder her mother. Was he to get $50,000 for doing so? His social media posts about going to China (Hong Kong?) and not coming back are beginning to make sense, as are all those diamond and money bags icons.

One thing I find odd is that Sheila and Heather's travel itinerary showed dates of travel out to Bali on February 1, 2015 and returning February 13, 2015. I wish there was an explanation for that since we know they travelled in August 2014.

Yes, EJ deserves a big pat on the back for releasing these emails to the public. Whichever way you look at it, HM's goose is cooked back in the States.

One thought I have is that if HM is convicted of anything to do with the murder (at the very least, helping to dispose of a body), surely the Indonesians will deport her back to the USA if and when she is set free? I don't believe she will escape convinction entirely, no matter how much she pays in bribes.

Scifo at one time wanted to be removed from the case, then got paid a nice fee. He has to comment on the emails because in order for him to extract more funds and support their Defense Story as well as submit more legal bills. He can say they are one sided, he can not deny the police reports over years of continual theft. I did understand EJ mentioned SWM held the trust over HM's head. Sometimes when you tell a child they can not have something, they just want it more.

I am pretty sure there just as equal harsh words from SWM to HM - what I can not overlook is the LE Reports of years of theft, I would be pissed too! The Emails were basically to counter TS's testimony. I am not sure SWM was afraid for herself in Bali, but for HM wandering around a foreign country. I am also sure SWM was livid to see TS show up at her expense, that is justifiable IMO. To pay your life for being upset, because you got robbed again by your own daughter & her boyfriend, is not justifiable.

Just my opinion.

JMO, of course, but I think KW is hoping to get HM to appoint her as Stella's legal guardian. I think KW may be thinking: "Stella is my only child's offspring, possibly the only one he will ever have. Too bad he fathered her with a completely cray-cray b**ch, but at least he did it with a RICH cray-cray b**ch." Unlike many grandparents already struggling to support themselves who have to take on the responsibility for neglected grand-children, Stella will pay her own way - and KW's too.

There are a couple immediate problems with this. 1) I don't think HM really trusts anyone on this planet and 2) the woman who is angling for some kind of 'rights' or control over Stella is TS's mom. IIRC, TS has never had a good word to say about his mom to anyone. So now suddenly HM's supposed to think she'll be a better grandmother than she was a mother?
In my experience lots of women are better grandmothers than they were mothers. Same for grandfathers. I guess maturity finally takes over. But...Money is probably a big motivator in this case

I think TS could be telling the truth when he says he went to Bali thinking SWM didn't know about the pregnancy.

If HM told him SWM didn't know but would go ballistic when she found out, how would he have known otherwise? SWM only 'knew' because HM had told her - I think one of the emails says she was waiting for HM's blood work to know for sure. That sounds like SWM didn't trust HM to tell her the truth about a pregnancy.

Is Scifo for real?!?

He's really going to go there with lies from his client that he is hearing her spew on her illegal phone? Because I hate to break it to you Scifo, just because she's been using all the extra cash you've been sending over to bribe prison guards for extra favours, including the cell phone she's calling you on, it doesn't mean it's legal. So yes, HM is actually breaking the law when she's calling you to tell you this carp.

Does a lawyer really think that anyone, at any age, can be "forced" into an abortion? Does he realize the counseling HM would have been provided in making that decision, twice? Does he realize that Sheila has not been able to "force" HM to do anything...ever. Of course HM didn't want to be bothered with the responsibility of birth control. And of course she did not want to give birth to a child as a teenager. That doesn't fit into her "fun times with the Squad" mentality at all. Heck, she didn't even give birth this time. She ordered a Caesarian for cripes sake. And I'm guessing whomever said it was because she was scared of or turned off by the idea of childbirth is right on the money there.

It infuriates me that this civil attorney is standing on the courthouse steps spewing this garbage, which is none of his damn business, when he doesn't have a freaking clue what the truth is. I can't see him winning any popularity contests by maligning the victim for no apparent reason. HM is not on trial in Chicago....yet. So he needs to deal with the trust fund issue and just that issue and keep his trap shut about a murdered woman he knows nothing about.

One sided emails!?! As opposed to that one sided carp that's being spewed in a Bali courtroom?!? WTH is he thinking speaking out like this? He's not her defense attorney.

MOO

Hear Hear, Kamille! Why does "Better Call Saul" always come into my mind every time Scifo opens his mouth? :D

This is yet one more reason she cannot take a newborn to prison. The water is not sterile for bottles, and there is no way to clean diapers. Stella would be exposed to bacteria.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The other prisoners are going to love Stella being there even more, if HM takes over their only power points with her bottle steriliser and electric kettle as Stella is crying for her formula … and uses more and more of their cramped cell for her baby supplies. According to Scifo, in the NBC video, there are baskets of supplies that the 'Good Samaritan' has been gathering for Stella. And Heather, being a westerner, will want all of those things right there for her baby. No managing with breast milk, a baby sling, and a few cloth diapers like the Indonesian women do.

Another lie? I thought it was TS's side? It was certainly stated that way. Maybe a grandmother?

It's not going to better her public perception by trying to change that info now.

SMH

MOO

Yes, I don't know if I believe that either. As you say, it is all about public perception, and how very much Heather loved her mother and family. :rolleyes:

Guess those emails really shook things up. Elliott did a very smart thing releasing them, and honoured his friend by doing so.

The cynical side of me says the c-section was to take advantage of the holiday?

But reports did say she went into labor, so maybe not.

I didn't use formula myself, but does it still need to be made with sterile water? Or is that outdated? Nonetheless, she would need to be able to wash the bottles. I say let her use cloth diapers and wash them herself too. She has nothing else to do in jail.

The C section was originally supposed to take place last week wasn't it? So you may be correct in that it was delayed to coincide with the holiday. But why would a holiday prevent her from being able to return to the prison? I would think if there are two places that are full staffed on a holiday it would be a hospital and a prison. Anyway, I also read she went into labour. So obviously that was the catalyst for Tuesday.

I also remember the question of her having to give birth in her cell if they didn't send money. Was she going to have a C-section in her cell? Proving the C-section was completely voluntary.

Formula is also sold pre-mixed. Just open and pour in a bottle. But it would have to be a clean bottle. It's very expensive that way. Or it is also sold already in bottles but it's extremely expensive that way and I've only ever seen that available to hospital nurseries. Then again this is HM we're talking about. She'll probably order it by the case right from the manufacturer and have it shipped to her "good Samaritans" to bring to her on a daily basis.

Then again, I don't expect her to be at Kerobokan much longer anyway.

:rolleyes:

MOO

My head is reeling after reading all of the information that has come to light in the last few days. It seems obvious to me that TS's sole purpose in going to Bali was to help HM murder her mother. Was he to get $50,000 for doing so? His social media posts about going to China (Hong Kong?) and not coming back are beginning to make sense, as are all those diamond and money bags icons.

One thing I find odd is that Sheila and Heather's travel itinerary showed dates of travel out to Bali on February 1, 2015 and returning February 13, 2015. I wish there was an explanation for that since we know they travelled in August 2014.

Yes, EJ deserves a big pat on the back for releasing these emails to the public. Whichever way you look at it, HM's goose is cooked back in the States.

One thought I have is that if HM is convicted of anything to do with the murder (at the very least, helping to dispose of a body), surely the Indonesians will deport her back to the USA if and when she is set free? I don't believe she will escape convinction entirely, no matter how much she pays in bribes.

Where do I find that itinery?

Still not sure if the U.S. can re-arrest her and charge her for the same crime that she got off of in another country. Does anyone know this?

Scifo at one time wanted to be removed from the case, then got paid a nice fee. He has to comment on the emails because in order for him to extract more funds and support their Defense Story as well as submit more legal bills. He can say they are one sided, he can not deny the police reports over years of continual theft. I did understand EJ mentioned SWM held the trust over HM's head. Sometimes when you tell a child they can not have something, they just want it more.

I am pretty sure there just as equal harsh words from SWM to HM - what I can not overlook is the LE Reports of years of theft, I would be pissed too! The Emails were basically to counter TS's testimony. I am not sure SWM was afraid for herself in Bali, but for HM wandering around a foreign country. I am also sure SWM was livid to see TS show up at her expense, that is justifiable IMO. To pay your life for being upset, because you got robbed again by your own daughter & her boyfriend, is not justifiable.

Just my opinion.

Scifo wanted off because of a problem he was having with HM, not with money. I guess he wasn't doing what she was demanding. Apparently now that he's been manipulated to do what she says, and he's getting ridiculous fees for it, he's all good.

He's not a defence attorney and he's not her defence attorney. Is he hoping to gain some notoriety on her defence team if this case does end up being prosecuted back in the states? Like Kardashian?

MOO

Where do I find that itinery?

Still not sure if the U.S. can re-arrest her and charge her for the same crime that she got off of in another country. Does anyone know this?

14oayds.png

dr6q37.png

Here is the itinerary ... found at this link. The return portion is also in the link, for the 13th/14th February. Business Class and First Class all the way, there and back.

http://dig.abclocal.go.com/wls/documents/mack-emails.pdf
(Within this link .. http://abc7chicago.com/news/sheila-von-wiese-mack-feared-for-safety-in-emails-before-death/565343/)

The other prisoners are going to love Stella being there even more, if HM takes over their only power points with her bottle steriliser and electric kettle as Stella is crying for her formula … and uses more and more of their cramped cell for her baby supplies. According to Scifo, in the NBC video, there are baskets of supplies that the 'Good Samaritan' has been gathering for Stella. And Heather, being a westerner, will want all of those things right there for her baby. No managing with breast milk, a baby sling, and a few cloth diapers like the Indonesian women do.

Sometimes you just have to laugh at the absurdity of it all. I was just picturing what you've described in my head, HM building a full western nursery in her prison cell while the Indonesian women look on with a WTF expression. I cannot stop laughing. But it's so true. :floorlaugh:

I think that would for sure get her a private room at the Hotel Kerobokan. :floorlaugh:

MOO

I imagine HM wants one of those vibrating bouncy chairs too so her arms can get a rest and a moses basket so she can put the baby down when she does her jewelry making class.

Oh and don't forget a mini fridge so she can store extra formula for later.

Those poor women in the prison might drink the formula since it has so many vitamins and minerals.

14oayds.png

dr6q37.png

Here is the itinerary ... found at this link. The return portion is also in the link, for the 13th/14th February. Business Class and First Class all the way, there and back.

http://dig.abclocal.go.com/wls/documents/mack-emails.pdf
(Within this link .. http://abc7chicago.com/news/sheila-von-wiese-mack-feared-for-safety-in-emails-before-death/565343/)

There is another email stating that Sheila was trying to cancel or rebook the vacation which makes me think that she had ontacted the airline for help. I think that itinerary was the other option she was being given for the flight since it was sent Aug 1st, 2014. I would imagine this was the time Sheila was trying to get out of this vacation after all she'd been through with HM in the days prior to then. (The Conrad incident and arrest, finding out about the pregnancy, etc.) But I think she would have lost money on the hotels as you just can't cancel last minute like thatand likely HM freaked out when she found out Sheila was trying to rebook. She'd probably already booked the flight for TS by Aug 1st since he was still waiting for his passport. What day did he post he was going to Indonesia? I think it was in July wasn't it?

So it's possible that HM had already booked TS to join them and had already decided Sheila was going to die on this vacation, so she once again sweet talked and manipulated her mother into going. Then made it a living hell until her baby Daddy showed up to help her kill her mother.

She's a real piece of work that HM.

MOO

I certainly wouldn't be leaving 'powdered' formula any where in the Prison, nor liquid formula for that matter.
Actually, I wouldn't be leaving Stella in the Prison at all.
HM doesn't know who her enemies are in there -

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member