GUILTY Bali - Sheila von Wiese Mack, 62, found dead in suitcase, 12 Aug 2014 #5

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks, SouthAussie! I knew I read it somewhere, but I couldn't seem to find the right search terms to find it later.

I was poking around a bit, curious how many westerners are in Kerobokan. I don't know how many there are in the women's area, but in the men's side, I found figures (a few years old) of 55 and 24, much smaller than I expected, given the overall size of the prison. I have read in the past that none of the riots spread to the foreign men's section or the women's section. It was strictly between local gangs.

I guess TS could have been kicked out temporarily by his cellmates or he could have moved voluntarily to get away from them. The western accommodations are generally better than the local cells.

I'm pretty sure the westerners would be hating on him in there. They are all in there for drug convictions. Tommy is in there for beating a vacationing mother to death in her bed ... then stuffing her in a suitcase.

Even David Taylor, the Brit recently convicted of murdering an Indonesian policeman, isn't as bad as TS. The crime was not pre-meditated and he didn't mutilate the body afterwards.

I'm starting to think TS really thought his mother was going to succeed in getting custody of Stella. That would have been a great two-fer for TS: he'd anger HM and he'd start living large off Stella's $$$. Perhaps he was naive, perhaps KW thought it would be a sure thing - perhaps her attorney was overly optimistic.

At any rate, if TS was pumped up expecting to see HM upset and Stella and her inheritance in his mom's control, then I can see why he'd really be raging - especially on top of seeing his cousin about to be sentenced for his part in this mess.

Orange Tabby
Thanks for your extensive comments about TS's Oct 2016 letter/post.
Agreeing w your thoughts there.

The only time he is not spouting lies, deception, & pretense is when he conveys his main point: 'It's all about me.'

Jm2cts.

ajaylee wrote:

"Any guesses as to why Oshar is doing this?

I know it's possible she (and her family) are just good people who tolerate a nasty mother for the sake of an innocent child. I can't see any money advantage in it for them, and they don't seem to be looking for publicity."

Hmmm, from the recent article in People:

“More than two years ago I opened up my heart to Heather and Stella and today we open up our home to Stella who I will love as my own,” Suartama tells PEOPLE not long after she completed the hour-long drive from the prison to her family’s home. “This isn’t goodbye. Stella and her mom will continue their precious bond for the years to come.”

The article also states that Oshar "soon began bringing food and prenatal vitamins to the expectant mother and paying for her medical care."

I'm sorry but I find Oshar's attachment to HM rather strange given all the publicity surrounding this case. Surely she knows HM is a monster. On the other hand, it's a well-known phenomenon that people sometimes form attachments to prison inmates who have committed serious crimes.

http://people.com/crime/heather-mack-daughter-turned-over-guardian-bali-prison-suitcase-murder/

I think about this too..
This deal was being worked out years ago - (for Stella to be looked after by her).
and many things have had to be put in place by OS for this to happen.
OS would know what HM & TS are like - she has been there from the first lies HM & TS told about the robbers killing Sheila, up until now.

Cant help but question.

Great detailed synopsis of TS’s rant, Orange Tabby. I have to say that while I don’t agree with all of it, I do agree with some of it and that was a LOT of work. Thanks for that. So here is my take on it.

IMO TS seems to have written that at a time when he believed that he had this all figured out in his mind by embracing religion. He talks of negative and positive energy and attempts to explain how he was sucked into this “evil manipulator’s controlling black hole of dark energy”. He talks of being in a particularly low point in his own life when he hooked up with HM and how he didn’t really think he had much to live for. So he didn’t really care about what he was doing. He seems to have had some outside guidance to come to this conclusion. No excuse for premeditated murder, I know. But it does seem to bother him and he did seem to really need to understand why he did this. To forgive himself, ask for forgiveness from others and atone for his actions, if you will. No idea if he has actually done that. I do know he was helping to build a chapel or something at that time so he was trying I guess?

The truth will be told when it is safe to explain everything I witnessed.

I actually do think he has a lot more to tell, especially about the corruption and how it came about that he went from I didn’t do it to I did it alone in self defense. But I think he’s scared to say anything with regards to the actual murder and the manipulations by the lawyers before the trial while he’s stuck in Bali because he knows it will only be more negative energy for him and more embarrassment for the country if he’s going to tell all about how corrupt the trial was. And that would not bode well for him at all in the prison. Not at all. He probably wouldn’t survive the next beating. He has been treated very differently than HM by the court and prison system for his confession that was supposed to be to prevent them both from facing a firing squad. Truth is, that was likely never a possibility, but he and the rest of the “western” world were sure led to believe that it was. I think he knows now that if he had told the truth about what happened in that hotel room, he probably would have received the same sentence but so would HM. That’s got to sting.

He is obviously furious with HM about everything that happened, most especially that she will not take any responsibility herself and seems to be rewarded constantly for that. While at the same time he knows that he relied on her to keep them both from the firing squad and she really didn’t do anything for him but used him to get herself a good deal. In a way I get how he's fuming over the unfairness of it all. I’m furious with HM’s manipulation of the corrupt court system, her overall behaviour and her existence over there as the Kerobokan Teflon queen so I can’t even imagine how furious TS must be. Does he want her to suffer and be treated like an actual prisoner too? Maybe be punished for her actions? Sure he does. So do most of us I think.

MOO

Reading between the lines, here are some of the things that I believe TS may have been trying to tell us.

TS writes about how HM is making money wherever she can, selling her story. Telling the people in the prison that she is working on a movie with her Mom’s friend Dianna. Telling them “this is only the beginning”. Her attorney ME had been giving exclusive pictures to The Chicago Tribune for a while. Now we find out that HM has an LA based attorney. And she’s giving exclusive interviews and pictures to People.com. And we know that these tabloids pay big bucks for some of this true crime stuff. Casey Anthony received at least $200,000 US for her exclusive pictures of her daughter. HM is likely profiting off the death of her mother and is likely funneling it though OS who then supports her in the prison. That is my opinion. She has probably been receiving funds from various sources since very early on. Remember this?

Neal Entertainment has secured the exclusive rights to the true story of notorious “bali suitcase” killer Heather Mack, with pre-production in motion on a nonfiction book, documentary, and TV film based on her life.
http://deadline.com/2016/08/yeardle...s-neal-entertainment-heather-mack-1201805552/

So who did they supposedly secure these "exclusive" rights from?

TS tells us that HM sells the food that is/was provided for Stella via the trust fund for her own personal funds to buy whatever she wants and then uses the local Bali Kids organization to provide food for Stella. He says she treats them like ****. And it appears that Bali Kids will continue to be involved with Stella when she lives with OS. Do they even know that money was/is being sent somewhere by the trust fund? Where was/is the money sent to? Was/is it sent directly to Bali Kids and therefore TS is wrong about this assumption? Who was providing the food to HM that TS claims she was selling? It appears that the trust fund sent money for someone to buy birthday presents for Stella. Where/who was the money sent to and who was responsible for accessing the money and purchasing the gifts?

It may have seemed like I was very lovey dovey with she who should not be named. That is so far from the truth. She and her lawyer forced me to continue to keep up this fake facade each for their own sick reasons.

Remember when we used to watch the finger rings and the blue bracelet during the trial? And at times it appeared that TS was missing the ring but always sporting the bracelet? I think we all suspected that TS was “just not that into her” from very early on. I think that even more so now based on those text messages between him and RB.

And speaking of that, do you think that TS even knew that HM was pregnant at the time this all went down? I don’t think it’s ever been addressed. I would have thought there would have been some talk of it between him and RB in the texts but I don’t recall anything. Do you think that HM would have terminated this 3rd pregnancy without even telling him about it had she been able to return to the US and was not caught with the crime? In other words, do you think that HM wasn’t “into” TS either and she was just putting on a show to manipulate him and then to manipulate the Bali LE and the press after the murder and during the trial?

MOO

It appears that RB couldn't quit Facebook either. :giggle:

https://www.facebook.com/ryan.labelhead?hc_ref=SEARCH

So according to him, he is heading to jail today and his actual sentencing won't be for another 2 months. Wonder what the delay is on that?

I just love the way he says due to the strength and love of his family he will 'make it through this storm'.

Do none of these people truly understand that they took another person's life!!!

He goes on about hurtin' ... cos kids don't just get shot like this - presumably about another gun related death in his area - but none of them seem to comprehend that they collaborated to violently take the life of a woman whose only downfall was that she had too much money for her whacked-out daughter to wait for!! :shakehead:

It truly is all about THEM. Ugghh. Disgusted.

Great detailed synopsis of TS’s rant, Orange Tabby. I have to say that while I don’t agree with all of it, I do agree with some of it and that was a LOT of work. Thanks for that. So here is my take on it.

IMO TS seems to have written that at a time when he believed that he had this all figured out in his mind by embracing religion. He talks of negative and positive energy and attempts to explain how he was sucked into this “evil manipulator’s controlling black hole of dark energy”. He talks of being in a particularly low point in his own life when he hooked up with HM and how he didn’t really think he had much to live for. So he didn’t really care about what he was doing. He seems to have had some outside guidance to come to this conclusion. No excuse for premeditated murder, I know. But it does seem to bother him and he did seem to really need to understand why he did this. To forgive himself, ask for forgiveness from others and atone for his actions, if you will. No idea if he has actually done that. I do know he was helping to build a chapel or something at that time so he was trying I guess?

I actually do think he has a lot more to tell, especially about the corruption and how it came about that he went from I didn’t do it to I did it alone in self defense. But I think he’s scared to say anything with regards to the actual murder and the manipulations by the lawyers before the trial while he’s stuck in Bali because he knows it will only be more negative energy for him and more embarrassment for the country if he’s going to tell all about how corrupt the trial was. And that would not bode well for him at all in the prison. Not at all. He probably wouldn’t survive the next beating. He has been treated very differently than HM by the court and prison system for his confession that was supposed to be to prevent them both from facing a firing squad. Truth is, that was likely never a possibility, but he and the rest of the “western” world were sure led to believe that it was. I think he knows now that if he had told the truth about what happened in that hotel room, he probably would have received the same sentence but so would HM. That’s got to sting.

He is obviously furious with HM about everything that happened, most especially that she will not take any responsibility herself and seems to be rewarded constantly for that. While at the same time he knows that he relied on her to keep them both from the firing squad and she really didn’t do anything for him but used him to get herself a good deal. In a way I get how he's fuming over the unfairness of it all. I’m furious with HM’s manipulation of the corrupt court system, her overall behaviour and her existence over there as the Kerobokan Teflon queen so I can’t even imagine how furious TS must be. Does he want her to suffer and be treated like an actual prisoner too? Maybe be punished for her actions? Sure he does. So do most of us I think.

MOO

I'm mindful of the recently released video where HM "absolves" TS of the murder and now wonder if TS's soul-bearing facebook post and this video are somehow connected? Both put HM in a bad light. Now we have the article in the Daily Mail which seems to promote TS. What's going on?

Additionally, there are some things stated by TS in his facebook post which are almost repeated by HM in her video. I find this too much of a coincidence.

Thoughts, anyone?

SBM

I don't think we disagree about Tommy in any truly important way, Kamille. I think our disagreements about him more likely are the result of each of us having a slightly different focus.

I enjoy the fact that Websleuth members can disagree in a friendly and respectful, if sometimes "lively", way. I've learned a lot here, sometimes as a result of different members hashing things out.

For example, in the last few days there have been posts which essentially take one of two positions on Oshar Putu Melody Suartama:

1. She is acting in the best interests of Stella, and has no need to exploit her, and probably has indulged Heather because that was the only way to play a role in helping Stella, who is an innocent child who cannot help herself.

2. She knows who Heather is and what she's done and yet befriends her. That is suspicious. We should question her motives for taking physical custody of Stella and be concerned that she will continue to enable Heather.

I'm still thinking about this issue and I'm glad different perspectives are aired.

Similarly, I welcome your disagreements with me. It makes me think about my position and causes me to refine it or even change it. Thank you.

I'll have some comments on your posts which will probably come in dribs and drabs.

I just love the way he says due to the strength and love of his family he will 'make it through this storm'.

Do none of these people truly understand that they took another person's life!!!

He goes on about hurtin' ... cos kids don't just get shot like this - presumably about another gun related death in his area - but none of them seem to comprehend that they collaborated to violently take the life of a woman whose only downfall was that she had too much money for her whacked-out daughter to wait for!! :shakehead:

I agree, and I notice one of his facebook "friends" also did time - about 20 years. I wonder what for? This type of culture is alien to me :notgood:

Yes...it appears that RB doesn't "practice what he preaches" doesn't it? This whole case is an interesting sociology study.

On the one hand, you have 2 young men from a low income family situation, looks like both being raised by single mothers, who are taught about religion and morals and "doing the right thing" but then do the wrong thing, probably every time, when it comes to an illegal way for them to achieve their own personal wants and goals, even something as serious as murder. So when it comes to a chance at "living golden", everything they know to be legally and morally wrong is set aside for their own personal gain.

No doubt HM had them both convinced that SVWM was an extremely abusive mother and the absolute worst person on the planet and therefore they justified it to themselves that she deserved to die. Or did they know this "chick was whack" and decide to support her in her endeavour, doing whatever was necessary and hoping she'd be the goose who laid the golden egg for them? So what is it in their social situation that allows them to make a determination like that? I think most of us agree that HM is a psychopath so she's coming from a whole different place. Does anyone think that either TS or RB are also psychopaths?

MOO

SBM

I don't think we disagree about Tommy in any truly important way, Kamille. I think our disagreements about him more likely are the result of each of us having a slightly different focus.

I enjoy the fact that Websleuth members can disagree in a friendly and respectful, if sometimes "lively", way. I've learned a lot here, sometimes as a result of different members hashing things out.

For example, in the last few days there have been posts which essentially take one of two positions on Oshar Putu Melody Suartama:

1. She is acting in the best interests of Stella, and has no need to exploit her, and probably has indulged Heather because that was the only way to play a role in helping Stella, who is an innocent child who cannot help herself.

2. She knows who Heather is and what she's done and yet befriends her. That is suspicious. We should question her motives for taking physical custody of Stella and be concerned that she will continue to enable Heather.

I'm still thinking about this issue and I'm glad different perspectives are aired.

Similarly, I welcome your disagreements with me. It makes me think about my position and causes me to refine it or even change it. Thank you.

I'll have some comments on your posts which will probably come in dribs and drabs.

Feel the same OrangeTabby. I welcome your input and I totally agree, we are looking at this from a different focus but that is the best part of this forum. People exchanging different opinions and making us rethink our position. You and many others have made me rethink mine many times. So much so that I am continually flip flopping on TS. I think I know what HM's all about and there is no rehabilitating her and there was probably no way for anyone to stop the train that was HM that was determined to kill her mother. She will continue to barrel through life bulldozing anything and anyone in her way and probably always coming up in the best possible scenario for herself. Knowing these people exist is scary enough in itself but knowing that they are able to convince others that may not be psychopathic to believe that this type of behaviour is okay and to participate is even scarier IMO.

At times I believe that TS is shell shocked at what he did and how on earth he got caught up in it. He turned to religion to try to make him understand. And he's furious that she was able to do this to him and then come out on top in such an obvious one sided way. He claims he's willing to take his punishment but wants HM to do the same.

At other times, I believe that had he gotten away with this and received a good sum of money, either by staying with HM or by parting amicably and receiving a good payout, his conscience would not be bothering him about it. That his protestations now are just aimed at making HM pay for the fact that he's suffering and she is not. And that he's trying to manipulate the situation and the public perception of him.

:waitasec:

MOO

ETA: Oh and currently I am in the number 2 camp with regards to OS. ;)

(snipped)

Remember when we used to watch the finger rings and the blue bracelet during the trial? And at times it appeared that TS was missing the ring but always sporting the bracelet? I think we all suspected that TS was “just not that into her” from very early on. I think that even more so now based on those text messages between him and RB.

And speaking of that, do you think that TS even knew that HM was pregnant at the time this all went down? I don’t think it’s ever been addressed. I would have thought there would have been some talk of it between him and RB in the texts but I don’t recall anything. Do you think that HM would have terminated this 3rd pregnancy without even telling him about it had she been able to return to the US and was not caught with the crime? In other words, do you think that HM wasn’t “into” TS either and she was just putting on a show to manipulate him and then to manipulate the Bali LE and the press after the murder and during the trial?

MOO

These are questions I've wondered about for a long time.

In texts TS sent to RB when he'd made up his mind to go to Bali and help murder SWM, TS tells RB that he'll have a million or two in his own name ('for real, for real') after about a year. He tells RB to get a passport and be ready to travel. No mention of TS's pregnant girlfriend or traveling with a new baby. RB seems to caution TS to take the long view, telling him that if he treats HM right, she'll be splashing out $$$ for TS for life.

That seemed to me to indicate that TS didn't see HM as the love of his life, he saw her as a financial opportunity. I think HM was a rebound relationship for TS and deep down, he knew it. He was rebounding from Rachel's death; HM came from a social class he aspired to, had money and was willing to sleep with him.

I realize we don't know how many texts we actually saw from TS's and RB's phones, but it does seem unlikely that there were many texts discussing the pregnancy and the authorities chose not to release a single one. It seems particularly odd, since the Indonesians bought into the nonsense about the news of the pregnancy sending SWM into a homicidal rage.

So...SWM and HM know HM is pregnant again before leaving for Bali. Not a single text mentioning the coming baby has ever been released (if they exist). Immediately before leaving for Bali, TS is texting RB to get his passport and be prepared to travel, and suggesting that within a year or two at most, he, TS, will have at least a million or two under his own name. Again, no mention of the coming baby.

I have always leaned towards believing that TS did not know HM was pregnant until he got to Bali. He no more wanted a kid with her (or anyone else) than the man in the moon. Maybe HM convinced him that her pregnancy meant they had to act immediately, no further delays. She might have told TS that if she didn't abort the child, SWM was going to disinherit her as soon as she got back to the US. The last thing TS needed or wanted was a pregnant cray-cray girlfriend with no inheritance.

Plus, he wasn't in a good position to back out. He had no money himself for a return ticket, and SWM had said she was going to prosecute him for credit card fraud as soon as they returned.

I do think HM was into TS. I think deep down she suspected he might not be as into her, but she knew he couldn't resist the pull of her money, and I suppose she was willing to win and keep him by any means possible, maybe figuring a baby would bring him fully around to loving her for herself.

Many people find religion in prison. It it improves some people. But I'm not the least bit interested in learning how religion has helped Tommy feel better about himself until he owns up to his own actions. Until then he can keep his weirdo ideas in that Facebook post about any particular "disturbance in space time" or "how important vibrations and frequencies actually are" to himself.

The fact that he talks in that Facebook post of being "exonerated" tells me that he hasn't accepted what he has done. I believe in forgiveness, but also believe that it must be proceeded by a truthful and complete admission of guilt.

Tommy has not, to date:

1. Admitted to murder. At the trial, he was "defending himself." In the Facebook post he only admits to the vaguest of things, for example speaking of the "severity" of his actions.

2. Admitted that the murder was pre-meditated. The texts make clear this was the case. The fact that he was at a low point in his life is only the teensy-beensiest of mitigations. He had weeks, if not months, to think about what he was embarking upon.

3. Retracted his claim that Sheila's death was precipitated by an argument she began. At trial, Tommy's only admissions about what happened essentially blame Sheila for her own death. Appalling.

4. Retracted his claim that the physical altercation which led to her death was started by Sheila. Again, claiming Sheila's death was her own fault.

5. Retracted his disgusting claim that Sheila made a racial slur against him. His position that Sheila was a racist must surely be deeply hurtful for her family.

6. Told the truth about Heather's role in the actual murder.

Tommy talks a lot about Sheila's family. He says he lives for them. I guess his idea of what would make them happy is hearing his salacious reports of Heather's lesbian liaisons, learning of his grandiose claim of becoming a prophet of God, starting fights, ignoring his daughter, composing a poem for Stella which wouldn't get a C from a generous middle-school teacher, having "Poor Tommy" articles published in an international newspaper as ineluctable and sleezy as the Daily Mail, asking that the guardian ad litem no longer receive health reports about Stella, and his constant moaning about his own suffering.

If he really wants to give Sheila's family closure, he can correct the record on the six listed things above. He can keep mute about Indonesian corruption for now. I'm happy with that. He can say, I didn't tell the truth at my trial. Quite frankly, it doesn't matter why he lied. He should tell the truth about Sheila. But he doesn't care a bit about Sheila's family. His excuses and self pity aren't worth a thing to them.

As best as I can tell, Tommy's "religion" is all about worshipping Tommy and his suffering and his embarrassment and those terrible bags under his eyes. Poor laddie!

Until he finds a religious or philosophical doctrine that causes him to admit fully and truthfully what he has done, I'm not interested in his religion.

"I haven't said enough"
--R.E.M: "Losing my Religion"​

I think I know what HM's all about and there is no rehabilitating her and there was probably no way for anyone to stop the train that was HM that was determined to kill her mother.

SBM

We are in complete and total agreement on this one, Kamille!

I really enjoy the conversation here. I learn so much by reading other folks' take on things. This is a complicated case made more complicated by distance and lack of good reporting. Even if I don't immediately agree with someone's take on things, I find myself re-examining my own views.

I've vacillated quite a bit, but currently, I think HM is an out-and-out monster. I think TS (and RB) are weak, bad-tempered, lazy mama's boys who want to make a living from quick schemes (legal or not), not honest hard work. I don't think TS would necessarily have initiated a murder plan himself, but he was more than willing to participate. His concern was not about right and wrong or SWM's suffering, it was 100% about not getting caught and getting paid well.

This quasi-religious talk from RB and TS really sickens me. Remember TS's last text to RB before he and HM murdered SWM? He said he was NOT going to prison (ha!) and he was going to do it for 'the family'. That really stuck with me, because he wasn't talking to a detective or a judge, someone he wanted to fool, he was talking in private with a close family member who knew what he was about to do. And both of them treated it as nothing more than a nasty chore that had to be done, absolutely nothing to do with moral behavior

TS is suffering. He's going to suffer a lot more, and he's just making it worse for himself by continuing to believe that HM's crimes are worse than his and that she deserves greater punishment. He tries to convince others (and himself) that he was just a misguided boy who was led astray and used as a tool by an evil, manipulative woman. Sorry, sport - that might get a little traction if you had acted in the heat of the moment, but you had plenty of time to think about what you were doing, and you never once reconsidered.

I continue to be mystified about why he says it's not 'safe' for him to tell the truth yet. Not 'safe', or has he just not received a large enough financial offer to tell his 'exclusive' version of events? He isn't holding back because he's afraid HM will punish him by denying him access to Stella - he already made it clear that his 'pride', not concerns for his safety, made him decline opportunities to spend time with Stella in prison.

Dear TS: you're hurting. You might try telling the truth for a start. No, it won't result in a lesser sentence, and no, it might not give you the satisfaction of seeing HM suffer more, but you're never going to start moving on as long as you continue deceiving yourself as well as everyone else.

eta: I was typing this as Orange Tabby typed her earlier post. I completely agree about what TS needs to do if he's serious about finding forgiveness. As long as he wraps himself in his delusional little cocoon where he's just an innocent, depressed boy who was unwittingly manipulated by an evil woman, he's not going to find any kind of peace or resolution or forgiveness. Self-delusion can only lead to unhappiness and madness.

I actually do think he has a lot more to tell, especially about the corruption and how it came about that he went from I didn’t do it to I did it alone in self defense. But I think he’s scared to say anything with regards to the actual murder and the manipulations by the lawyers before the trial while he’s stuck in Bali because he knows it will only be more negative energy for him and more embarrassment for the country if he’s going to tell all about how corrupt the trial was. And that would not bode well for him at all in the prison. Not at all. He probably wouldn’t survive the next beating.

SBM

I agree that Tommy has much more to tell.

I want him to tell the truth about the murder, because that is the most important thing to me. And I think it's the most important thing to Sheila's family.

So for Tommy to pretend to care about them but ignore telling the truth about what happened on the morning of 12 August 2014, that for me is the big story. That's what he refuses to own up to.

He has not told Sheila's family that he was wrong to say her death was her own fault by starting an argument, by being a racist, and by physically assaulting him. These are the things I expect him to correct publicly and with genuine remorse.

At some point it would be good to learn the full truth about the trial and what happened with all that money. But it is truly secondary to a true and accurate account of how Sheila was murdered. The Slayer hearing or the Federal trial that I hope takes place, should both correct the record created in the Bali trial. But the full truth can only come from Tommy or Heather. And we all know it will never come from Heather.

Have any prisoners at Kerobokan ever met with reprisals because they admitted they lied in their trial and now want to tell the truth? And then gave an accurate account of their crime?

That's what I'm calling on Tommy to do.

If he truly seeks forgiveness, then he would know that any defense lawyer promise is irrelevant and need not be part of the account.

Indeed, I think if he was genuinely remorseful he would know that piling on excuses is wrong. So to attempt mitigation by bringing in a lawyer's promise should not be part of his coming clean.

I criticize him because he hasn't done what is needed for forgiveness and yet he harps on about forgiveness. Shame on Tommy Schaefer.

While I believe HM is 100% the driving force behind the murder, and TS is just as guilty for partaking, for him to 'tell the truth', whatever it may be, regarding any payoffs to govt, lawyers, jailers etc, is asking for a death sentence for him in that jail. I want to hear what he has to say... but if it were me, i'd definitely be waiting til i was out of that country first. There is NO ONE to protect him from those that took the bribes. And I do believe there was much more of that going on that we know about. HM is much more protected as she has the financial backing, even without the trust, since Stella is in the picture. He is expendable, IMO, and HM would just as much see him gone instead of talking. If she has a way, I think she'll be sending people after him. I wouldn't trust closing my eyes near her.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member