GUILTY Bali - Sheila von Wiese Mack, 62, found dead in suitcase, 12 Aug 2014 #5

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm not too pro-Kia yet. Instead of commenting to reporters, she said she'd rather "save it for a book". SMH.

Even if the written verdict is delivered in such a way that HM is not Automatically disqualified from receiving the funds, surely someone (Stella's guardian, Sheila's brother or sister) will file a civil suit, right?

That's what I've been wondering all along. When is the wrongful death civil suit being filed? But you could be correct, maybe they are waiting to see if the verdict will pretty much take the funds away from HM and put them back into the hands of WW anyway according to the will. Which will negate the need for a civil suit.

MOO

I'm not too pro-Kia yet. Instead of commenting to reporters, she said she'd rather "save it for a book". SMH.

Well I think anything Kia can do to put a wrench in HM's plans to keep all the money and the baby for herself is welcome at this point. Too bad she wasn't more proactive before while her son was being hung out to dry by his baby mama. She likely was aware of all the deals that we're going on behind the scenes. I do wonder how much TS told her though based on how much he actually knew and his rather "estranged" relationship with her.

This is not that much of a headline case anywhere so I doubt there would be any money to be made from a "book" about it. And I do agree with you that the time to tell her "story" was way back when her son was being singled out as the lone killer during the trial and his baby mama was getting her bribe money in order. It would be a complete insult to the Wiese family if she were to try to do this and make money off this tragedy.

MOO

About KW saying that HM was/is thinking about selling Stella...

That seemed unlikely to me for two reasons: HM's got between $1.5-2 million (minus attorney fees) and Stella has great value in securing access to that money.

However, there's the appeal. I don't think any trustee will give HM the $200K for her appeal and even if the $ is transferred to Stella, I think she'll have a hard time getting the $.

Could it be that she is actually trying to somehow use Stella to get the money for her appeal? Possibly an informal/under-the-table adoption?

If she hands Stella off to a family to take care of Stella while she and TS are incarcerated, that's OK. But if she plans to give Stella up for adoption and $150K for her appeal, I'm sure TS is going to speak up about his parental rights - especially if he thinks Stella is being sold to pay for HM's appeal while he sits and rots because he can't afford an appeal for himself.

If KW wants the 'truth' to come out, she doesn't have to wait for book and movie deals. I'm sure the Trib and NBC in Chicago will be happy to interview her and hear TS's side of the story. In fact, I'm sure they'd be happy to arrange an interview/video link with TS himself. The 'truth' is that her son got totally suckered by his own greed and immorality; he brutally killed a helpless old woman who had ever done anything to him. He didn't even get a vacay or $50K out of it - just 18 years in a Bali prison, which is far less than he deserves.

KW's just pi**ed that he didn't even get paid and HM is laughing and living large.

I can't edit my previous post for some reason.

I don't think I was clear: I think HM might ask for $150K for the folks who will take care of Stella - ostensibly to cover the costs of Stella's care, but to fund her appeal.

I find it very difficult to believe that HM is ready to enter into any arrangement that requires her to permanently and legally surrender her custody of Stella. I also believe that if she did try to give Stella up for an actual legal adoption, TS has parental rights that could complicate things, ie, he would demand a payoff before agreeing to such an adoption.

I would really like to know how KW saw those text messages and who they were to/from.

I think the 150k could be a kickback.... You get stella and her portion of inheritance, and I get 150k of her portion.

I think HM may have gotten kick backs from bribes, which is how she still has a phone and all right not. She has built up savings.

I can't edit my previous post for some reason.

I don't think I was clear: I think HM might ask for $150K for the folks who will take care of Stella - ostensibly to cover the costs of Stella's care, but to fund her appeal.

I find it very difficult to believe that HM is ready to enter into any arrangement that requires her to permanently and legally surrender her custody of Stella. I also believe that if she did try to give Stella up for an actual legal adoption, TS has parental rights that could complicate things, ie, he would demand a payoff before agreeing to such an adoption.

I would really like to know how KW saw those text messages and who they were to/from.

And it appears to me that that WW is a smart man who is once again willing to call his niece's bluff. Turn over the baby to a nice family in Indonesia of his choosing, for a legal adoption, insuring that she has a good life away from her murdering parents, and he will insure that all of the trust is left for Stella without HM and/or TS/KW having access to any of it. Therefore denouncing any suggestion that he wants the money for himself and forcing HM, TS and KW to prove that they only want what's best for Stella. Which of course we all know is a total crock.

And the beauty of that plan would be that as HM and TS are released from prison, they are deported back to the U.S. and are not permitted a visa to return and bother Stella who will now be an Indonesian citizen. The country in which she was born.

MOO

I think you're exactly right, Kamille.

WW sounds ready to go ahead with a plan like this right now. HM's insistence on a gradual, four-month transition seems suspect to me. She always has an angle. Is she stalling for time or is that a normal length of time to wean a baby from breast milk?

HM's IG response to the dailymail article about her selling Stella:

"missheathermack Most untrue and ridiculous article to ever come out. Stella is priceless. Fools."

HM's IG response to the dailymail article about her selling Stella:

"missheathermack Most untrue and ridiculous article to ever come out. Stella is priceless. Fools."

So how many people posted back "So was your mother. B#%ch." :D

So how many people posted back "So was your mother. B#%ch." :D

LOL. .. if only. It looks like only her friends are commenting on her posts. They're supporting her saying things like "everyone deserves a second chance" and "I know who you really are". Barf. She did post a screenshot of someone calling her out saying "This b**** having a ball I swear how u supposed to be locked up in prison but u still on vacation" (because she's been posting videos of her and her roomies goofing around, glamour shots of her in her cute outfits she apparently still has access to etc.). Her comment and the following ones to that person's post were:

"missheathermack You mad? ����
shanice21_loveI wish they let you live your life I get you made a mistake but that don't mean treat u like ****
missheathermack @shanice21_love i made a horrible awful mistake but i believe in second chances. Im a different person with my daughter i believe thats worth soemthing. But thankyou i appreciate that"

Funny how she admits she made a horrible mistake. I could've sworn she was just cowering with fear in the bathroom?

LOL. .. if only. It looks like only her friends are commenting on her posts. They're supporting her saying things like "everyone deserves a second chance" and "I know who you really are". Barf. She did post a screenshot of someone calling her out saying "This b**** having a ball I swear how u supposed to be locked up in prison but u still on vacation" (because she's been posting videos of her and her roomies goofing around, glamour shots of her in her cute outfits she apparently still has access to etc.). Her comment and the following ones to that person's post were:

"missheathermack You mad? ����
shanice21_loveI wish they let you live your life I get you made a mistake but that don't mean treat u like ****
missheathermack @shanice21_love i made a horrible awful mistake but i believe in second chances. Im a different person with my daughter i believe thats worth soemthing. But thankyou i appreciate that"

Funny how she admits she made a horrible mistake. I could've sworn she was just cowering with fear in the bathroom?

How many second chances did her mother give her? Apparently Sheila got no credit for that but rather had her daughter try put out a hit on her and then ultimately just handle it herself with the help of her baby daddy. No more second chances HM. You've proven you're not worthy.

Pfft...just what does she consider her "horrible mistake"? Not having a better plan and getting caught?
MOO

Why is HM being treated as a celebrity in jail and how does she even have access to a phone (capable of sending pictures, videos etc.) 24/7? I've recently read about Shapelle Corby's time in Hotel K and how she was severely punished after being caught with a phone. Why are the prison authorities allowing HM to get away with this? Do they know she's constantly posting on Instagram as well as talking to the media?

Why is HM being treated as a celebrity in jail and how does she even have access to a phone (capable of sending pictures, videos etc.) 24/7? I've recently read about Shapelle Corby's time in Hotel K and how she was severely punished after being caught with a phone. Why are the prison authorities allowing HM to get away with this? Do they know she's constantly posting on Instagram as well as talking to the media?
I can only guess bribery? It is ridiculous that she has a phone.

I think the narrative is getting re-written as we watch.

I suspect the official, ready-for-TV (and US courts, if necessary) story now is that HM's only mistake was to fall in love with a bad guy. She'll say she was young, foolish, led astray, thought the 'hitman' conversation was just a joke, truly loved her mom, was too terrified to say or do anything when her loverboy-baby daddy turned into a monster and killed her mom right in front of her.

SWM? She's demoted to a bit part, almost a prop, really, in the on-going saga of HM - her attitude and 'what it do'.

HM doesn't like being told 'no'. Whenever she holds Stella up, she hears "yes - for Stella's sake".

I can only guess bribery? It is ridiculous that she has a phone.

Seems pretty obvious that TS doesn't have a phone. I wonder if that is just lack of $ or if they're stricter on the men's side of the prison. HM's had one phone confiscated already, but IIRC, she laughed and said she would just buy another one.

Chancery Docket is updated: https://w3.courtlink.lexisnexis.com...v=&caseno=&PLtype=1&sname=mack+heather&CDate= I do not see any continuance on this Docket....

Probate Case: http://www.cookcountyclerkofcourt.o...&CASEINFOPage=4210&PLtype=1&Ncase=2015P000315 (link is just timing out for me)

This may be far fetched, but it would not surprise me if HM was pulling KW's leg via txt messages about selling Stella. Yes, a stupid move, but would not be too far out of her range of attitude of what she "thinks" is a private conversation.

She is not a different person at all, she "thinks" because she gave birth she is, but saying *advertiser censored** the Police in IG for the world to see is the same HM she always was.

http://www.chicagotribune.com/subur...iese-mack-concert-tl-0618-20150613-story.html

Now, one of those musicians, concert violinist David Yonan, is hopeful a piano from the von Wiese-Mack home will help keep his late friend's memory alive while also honoring her love of music and the arts.

The baby grand once belonging to couple, bequeathed to Yonan by von Wiese-Mack's brother William Wiese and sister Debbi Curran, has been donated to the Evanston Library for use during public performances. A dedication ceremony and inaugural memorial concert featuring Yonan and several guest artists was held Saturday at the library, 1703 Orrington Ave., drawing a crowd of about 50 of von Wiese-Mack's friends.

A plaque attached to the piano reads, "In loving memory of Sheila von Wiese-Mack, wife of Chicago music icon James Mack. May her love of music, books, arts, culture and friendship continue to inspire."

Few photos of SWM's family & friends - I know many can not view Tribune, sorry.

whatthewhaat, thanks so much for posting HM's IGs.

bugbear, I have wondered if some of what HM IGs or says in interviews is just to mess with people's heads. IIRC, in two IGs there's a suggestion that the conversations are going private. VonMar and someone else both tell HM to 'dm' them. I think HM replied in a way that made me think she and VonMar are now communicating privately. Someone else who HM did seem to know told her to dm him because he had a lot of s**t to tell her.

She hasn't changed. If anything, she's more dangerous now than she was a year ago. She's made mistakes, but she's had to learn to land on her feet without her mom's assistance.

I think there's a workaround to access articles behind a pay firewall like the Trib or WSJ. It works sometimes when the link doesn't.

You have to google "Chicago Tribune: piano donated" (or words from the headline you are looking for).

Maybe Shapelle Corby ticked them off in some other way, and they used the cell phone as an excuse to punish her? In one of HM's videos her cellmate is talking on her own cellphone and has no problem saying hi to the camera, and thus being documented, while doing so. Idk..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member