GUILTY Bali - Sheila von Wiese Mack, 62, found dead in suitcase, 12 Aug 2014 #5

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
An Australian couple have been arrested for murdering a Bali policeman.

We've seen in the past that Bali seems to punish drug offenses much more harshly than killings. This case isn't the same as HM/TS/SWM, because the victim is Balinese, but there are foreigners involved and I don't get the impression there's a lot of money available to hire Soenardi.

It will be interesting to see what kind of sentences they get.

http://www.abc.net.au/news/2016-09-02/bali-murder-accused-sara-connor-and-david-taylor-confrontation/7809364

Wish HM would post more IGs of Stella.

Court records have been updated (only two entries). More action on 9/27 and 10/17.

The Bibbs trial starts in two months. It seems to me that Bibbs has every reason to protect both himself and TS and to try to throw HM under the bus, especially now that she's done with TS. I can't see the FBI allowing him to plea bargain unless he gives them enough to go after HM and TS.

http://www.people.com/article/heather-mack-discusses-murder-mother-interview-bali-suitcase

One hour program tomorrow night on 'Crime Watch Daily'. HM is interviewed in the above link.

There are some new (to me) twists, but she's still telling the lie about her mother not knowing about the pregnancy - and about the murder being spontaneous. Her latest version is that she was afraid of her mother and called TS for help. He just came to her mother's room to 'talk' to her and calm her down.

I guess the fruit bowl was just in case he needed a shield.

At one point, Sheila allegedly grew so enraged that she "grabbed" Schaefer around the neck. "Tommy could have shoved her off," she says. "He's a strong man. But I was screaming and screaming and he just smacked her over and over and over."

Mack insists that she fled into the bathroom during much of the beating, which police investigators said involved a metal fruit bowl.

As her mother lay on the floor, slowly asphyxiating as a result of the extensive injuries to face, Mack recalls Schaefer trying "to hug me and he had blood all over his shirt. I remember thinking, 'Why is he hugging me with my mother's blood all over his shirt?' . . . At that moment I turned to ice and I didn't melt for six months."

(bolding mine)

She's really throwing TS under the bus by confirming that he was big enough and strong enough to fend any attack by SWM (and I don't believe there was one).

Unfortunately, every once in a while, she's too clever for her own good. She's just admitted that her mother was still fighting for life while she stood there and hugged it out with TS.

I can't help but wonder why no one at 'People' magazine seems interested in hearing TS's side of the story. Do folks here think he's getting requests for interviews and turning them down?

BTW...unspecified court action supposed to take place today.

Ajaylee, I think we posted the link at the same time. [emoji6]
The line about her not being able to take it in call Tommy is such crap. He had applied for his passport well ahead of time because this was completely premeditated. He said he was leaving and never coming back on Facebook remember?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The FBI was in Bali shortly after this happened. They had the text message from TS's phone; IIRC, they couldn't unlock HM's. Soenardi was going to claim that the text messages weren't reliable because they had been tampered with.

That was just a cover story to explain why the judges could conveniently ignore text message evidence in handing down their bribed decision.

I don't know if HM has talked herself into believing a new version of events.

BTW...Ryan BIbbs' trial is scheduled to start 11/7. I hope there's good reporting on the trial.

And don't forget that Sheila already knew HM was pregnant. Wonder why this came out today??

The Daily Mail appears to have just copied the people story....

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...killer-opens-mother-s-murder-Bali-prison.html

Amazing how many different versions HM likes to keep putting out. How about she try telling the truth? Oh wait, that would be a little more than "half-premeditated" GMAB.

Just getting ready to watch the Crime watch Daily show. I'm sure it will be full of half truths, all out lies and misinformation. :rolleyes:

-reporter went to Bali and spoke to HM for 30 minutes.
-showing her social media posts and videos from prison
-showing her life story, including sound bites from Sheila's sister and brother and her friend Elliot J.
-all three talking about how violent HM was towards her mother.
-talking about TS and how he lost his close knit group of friends from middle school because he started telling "tall tales".
-telling the story of how TS flew to Bali on Shelia's credit card.
-showing the crime and all the texts.

So far the show is pretty much just the facts and not in HM's favour. Her interview with the CWD reporter is coming up.

-appears that even though the reporter travelled to Bali, he was only able to talk to her via Skype. She had agreed to speak to him in person but it appears the prison did not allow it.

- HM claiming she doesn't "party" in the prison, she spends her days taking care of Stella.
- her new version of the story is as was just reported in People.
- you can hear Stella babbling in the background through most of the interview.
- claims her mother was an alcoholic and had multiple personality disorder. Saying horrible things about her and how she treated HM. Claims SWM was always drunk, her parents hit each other and therefore she hit her mother. Claims she had to take care of her drunk mother. Says her mother called her a *advertiser censored* when she found out about the first pregnancy. She sounds very vindictive when rhyming this stuff off. Interesting that she's now claiming JM hit SWM which is where she learned this behaviour.
- bringing up the text messages and they'll get to asking her about them in a few minutes.
- the show played the tape of HM's "interview" to Sheila's family and they were disgusted by the things she said about her mother.. Showing SWM's email to EJ that she sent from Bali indicating she was scared.
- asked HM about the text messages and she was going to respond but either claimed she had to go, or was losing signal and told the reporter she would call back. She never called back.

- now discussing HM's "interview" with SWM's siblings. They claim there was no indication of violence between JM and SWM or SWM to HM and that their sister did not have an issue with drugs or alcohol.

-talking about the inheritance and that Sheila's family is still fighting in court to make sure that it goes to Stella and not HM.

-reporter claims he spoke to her for hours before their recorded interview and at times believed her and sympathized with her but the police records do not back up her version of anything and she is likely a manipulator. Sheila's siblings and EJ all believe she is a master manipulator. EJ would like to see her tried and convicted of murder in the US and spend 50 years behind bars actually working. Like maybe cleaning toilets.

The show was not pro HM or TS in any way. Pretty much just told it as it is. Here's the link to their website and hopefully they put the video up on there.

http://crimewatchdaily.com/videos/

Interesting that HM had spoken with this reporter for hours by phone and then had invited him to speak to her personally at the jail but for some reason he was not allowed to do that. Considering how often HM posted pics of her and other friends who visited her at the jail, I wonder who decided that she would not be meeting with this reporter in person? And why she's gone quiet on IG since Sep 7th. Has Kerobokan finally had enough of this manipulator making their prison look like a big joke? Did they take away her phone again? Or will she be responding to the negative portrayal of her on that show very shortly? ;)

MOO

Wow! Thank you for posting such a terrific summary, Kamille!!!

Three comments.

1) She seems to be refining her 'victim' story. In one exchange a long time ago with TS, I think he suggested her suing her mother for her inheritance using abuse as the excuse to get her hands on her money. She posted back that it wouldn't fly because she already had a police history as an abuser. I suspect it was Elkin who had told her this approach to getting her hands on her money wouldn't work. Now she's really taking it to new levels - daddy was also an abuser?? Mom was an alcoholic? Her parents made her what she is?

2) She seems to be acting like the text messages (and emails) don't exist or have been thoroughly discredited. Otherwise, what she says makes no sense at all.

3) Interesting that she's really throwing TS under the bus. I get the lover's quarrel bit, but if I were her, I'd be careful. There are only two living people who know what went on in that room, both of whom have proven records of lying. She's going to be in a bit of pickle if TS says she lied and was in the room watching or helping the whole time.

Interesting that HM had spoken with this reporter for hours by phone and then had invited him to speak to her personally at the jail but for some reason he was not allowed to do that. Considering how often HM posted pics of her and other friends who visited her at the jail, I wonder who decided that she would not be meeting with this reporter in person? And why she's gone quiet on IG since Sep 7th. Has Kerobokan finally had enough of this manipulator making their prison look like a big joke? Did they take away her phone again? Or will she be responding to the negative portrayal of her on that show very shortly? ;)

MOO

Something definitely has changed. I wonder if it was because of the Daily Mail article, the one about the partying, three-ways, drinking, and free days outside prison? That might have been a bit more publicity than Kerobokan really wanted, particularly since they already got unwanted attention after the riots earlier this year.

Not too long after that, she quit posting on IG (or started another account). Her friend (who has lived in London) seemed pretty upset by the Daily Mail article, but she's not posting shots with HM anymore, either.

She may also be running short on $$. It's "pay-for-play", and she's limited to the funds coming in for Stella. IIRC, someone from Indonesia came to Chicago to testify about what she was actually convicted of in Indonesia, and I think she was referring to the FBI in one post, where she indicated she wouldn't talk to them. They may have been putting the word around that she's not going to be getting access to her money - not any time soon, anyway.

We also all know her 'attitude, what it do'. If she asked for a day out for free and got turned down, she might get nasty with her jailers. Big mistake if she does.

I wonder if she didn't want to see the reporter or if the authorities wouldn't allow it. A few months ago, a US preacher/athlete was in Bali and visited HM and TS in Kerobokan. That visit was allowed and she posted the picture of them all together.

I just watched it. Shake my head. Funny how HM describes her mother looking for a knife in the hotel room, (after she told her mom she was pregnant). Who looks for a knife in a hotel room? Then later, she talks about being pregnant before, then describes the same story, her mother looking for a knife, to cut the baby out of her. Riiiiigggghhhhtttt.

When the reporter asked her about the texts, she conveniently had to go.

HM said her mother was an alcoholic, and that she had been diagnosed with a personality disorder. I seriously wonder if HM is the one who had been diagnosed with a personality disorder. She went to juvie, and the records were sealed since she was a minor. They didn't have them in Indonesia. Her lack of remorse is seems like a sociopath. Sheila's sister and brother may not have known if Sheila had kept it a secret. Would explain why Sheila never wanted to press charges against HM.

So glad they had Elliot and his emails on the show.

TS posted a new message on IG:

"Tommy Schaefer Heather Mack is a lying, evil, disgrace to the human race as a whole aside from being a horrible mother. RIP Sheila Von Wiese the truth isn't far."

I wonder what he's waiting for? Seems with Bibbs' trial coming up, now would be a perfect time to set the record straight.

TS posted a new message on IG:

"Tommy Schaefer Heather Mack is a lying, evil, disgrace to the human race as a whole aside from being a horrible mother. RIP Sheila Von Wiese the truth isn't far."

I wonder what he's waiting for? Seems with Bibbs' trial coming up, now would be a perfect time to set the record straight.

I'm beginning to think that maybe Bibbs' attorney has told him it's best to keep quiet for now.

TS took most of the fall for SWM's murder. There are only two people who know the truth about what went on. HM's starting to really pile it on about TS. I think she's being coached by Elkin and/or Favia to start putting this 'victim' story out there before she returns to the US. Plus now Bibbs is going to trial. She knows things may come out that make her look bad.

I think at this point, if TS had to choose who to support between HM and Bibbs, it's a no-brainer. He may be prepared to tell a different story about what went on in SWM's room that awful night. He posted once on IG that someday the 'truth' would come out - when it was safe

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
softhunterstech