GUILTY Bali - Sheila von Wiese Mack, 62, found dead in suitcase, 12 Aug 2014 #5

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thankyou to everyone so much for posting the link to the Crime Watch Interview and for the summaries and comments

I have just watched the interview now: http://crimewatchdaily.com/videos/0-adl87g3s/

I commend Elliot Jacobson (SvWM's friend) for his input on the interview - he was one of the very first people to boldly stand up for Sheila publicly and he is still there today telling it how it was then and how it is.
My thoughts go out to Sheilas brother and sister, Bill and Debbie, who commented on the recordings. HM & TS have shattered this family. It must have been hard for them to watch; HM dribble on with all those lies about their sister.

I am confident that Heather was starting to incriminate herself further with her comments (regarding her pre-meditated murder).
I think HM is very short on friends - not overflowing with them as she seems to depict.
The reporter got a taste of her true sociopathic narcissism. She lies - fact - there's no space for truth - she cannot help herself - she lives for the win.
I wish that they had interviewed TS - maybe he's saving that story for a better audience - one with a jury.

I'm beginning to think that maybe Bibbs' attorney has told him it's best to keep quiet for now.

TS took most of the fall for SWM's murder. There are only two people who know the truth about what went on. HM's starting to really pile it on about TS. I think she's being coached by Elkin and/or Favia to start putting this 'victim' story out there before she returns to the US. Plus now Bibbs is going to trial. She knows things may come out that make her look bad.

I think at this point, if TS had to choose who to support between HM and Bibbs, it's a no-brainer. He may be prepared to tell a different story about what went on in SWM's room that awful night. He posted once on IG that someday the 'truth' would come out - when it was safe

Yep ajaylee - you can feel the anger starting to rise now.
This is the natural behavioural evolution of the betrayed (and the stupid).
I wonder who said to HM to 'play the victim/sympathy card' - because there is overwhelming proof to the contrary. And what it has done is make her look less like a victim, and a whole lot more like a manipulative, lying, guilty, first degree murderer.

I bet the Bibbs trial is going to take her down - and that is something she cant control.
She would be infuriated about that.

TS posted a new message on IG:

"Tommy Schaefer Heather Mack is a lying, evil, disgrace to the human race as a whole aside from being a horrible mother. RIP Sheila Von Wiese the truth isn't far."

I wonder what he's waiting for? Seems with Bibbs' trial coming up, now would be a perfect time to set the record straight.

HM is a horrible mother, huh? What do you expect from someone who planned for over 6 months to murder their own mum? He really didn't see that coming?

RIP SVW-the truth isn't far???? Well, part of that truth is TS bashed Sheila's face in breaking her nose and jaw and she died chocking on her own blood in front of him. He may have a small amount of remorse, but I think he is remorseful that he didn't get away with the murder, didn't get a few million is his own name, and is now being blamed for everything.

Two peas in a pod to me.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

They are both liars.

However....it's possible that the 'truth' TS is talking about is that instead of screaming and hiding in the bathroom and coming out for a hug when it was all over, HM was in the room the whole time, screaming 'kill her, kill her' and helping hold the blood-saturated pillow over her mother's face as she lay dying, which also explains the blood on HM's shirt.

They are both liars.

However....it's possible that the 'truth' TS is talking about is that instead of screaming and hiding in the bathroom and coming out for a hug when it was all over, HM was in the room the whole time, screaming 'kill her, kill her' and helping hold the blood-saturated pillow over her mother's face as she lay dying, which also explains the blood on HM's shirt.

Yep...the text messages really tell the story for them. And nothing either of them have to say makes either of them any less culpable. It's all lies. They should both be doing life.

MOO

"Tommy Schaefer Heather Mack is a lying, evil, disgrace to the human race as a whole aside from being a horrible mother. RIP Sheila Von Wiese the truth isn't far."

I wonder what he's waiting for? Seems with Bibbs' trial coming up, now would be a perfect time to set the record straight.

Where did you see that? It's not on his known IG acct is it? :waitasec:

Yep...the text messages really tell the story for them. And nothing either of them have to say makes either of them any less culpable. It's all lies. They should both be doing life.

MOO

Where did you see that? It's not on his known IG acct is it? :waitasec:

He had it in his IG bio. I was lurking his page to see if he mentioned the interview at all, I think he changed it back less than a day later. I got a screenshot but idk how to post it here lol

I agree that they both should be doing life, and that the texts tell the story. I just want to know what she actually did, because we all know she did not run and hide in the bathroom

I just wonder if these two realize that so much of what has happened is well documented and available to the public (those that are interested). In particular the transcripts of the text messaging between HM and TS that their hometown papers reported. Just because you are over there in Bali doesn't mean we don't know quite a lot.

Okay after reading it over a couple of times I see a man who truly regrets what happened, Likely more for himself than the victim...considering he didn't really know Sheila. I think he's lying about why this happened and that the plan was to kill Sheila for her money and he knew this and participated. The nonsense he's claiming about wanting to help HM get money that he thought was hers is not flying at all IMO.

It doesn't surprise me that he's trying to put himself in a good light by going against HM now. He's used up all the help he could get from her, her lawyers and her money, and now he knows that he has to look at what his future will be like returning to the U.S. at the end of his sentence. He's cleverly trying to make that easier IMO. Although I do believe he's struggling with what he allowed himself to become two years ago.

As for the "truth" he keeps teasing about, we know the truth from the text messages. Nothing either of them have said or will say in the future is going to be the absolute truth. Each of them is manipulating the best possible outcome for themselves and that will never include admitting to a cold blooded murder for money. Difference is, HM lives in the moment and works for the best immediate gratification she can get, disregarding the problems that may cause for the future. She'll deal with that then. TS, however, sees the big picture. Work at mending bridges now for the best possible outcome in the future but still not taking full responsibility for what he actually helped plan and execute 2 years ago. Excuses. Not buying them. But it's better than nothing I suppose. And will likely help him to make an easier transition when he returns to Chicago.

MOO

HM is going to go ballistic when she reads this.

Kamille, I think there's one area where we still do not know the truth: We don't know what actually took place in SWM's room on the night she was murdered.

I think this is still an area of concern for HM, too. In her most recent interview, the story seemed to shift a bit: she makes a point to say TS is a strong man, suggesting that he could have fought SWM off if he had wanted to. We already knew that, but she hadn't quite put it that way before - she'd supported the self-defense angle - even though she supposedly hid in the bathroom and didn't see anything until it was almost all over. I say 'almost', because I think her most recent version of the story is even more damning than the old one. She was out of the bathroom and in TS's arms while her mother was still alive, lying on the floor dying.

I believe he's sincere in what he wrote, although I realize he'd write the same things if he was a complete psychopath. I don't see him asking for sympathy or $$. He seems to accept that what he's done will be with him for the rest of his life. The thing is, whether he's a jealous psychopath, ticked off because his ex is living large and he's stuck holding the bag, or he's genuinely sorry, either way, it's got to tick him off knowing that HM is just as guilty as he is, but she's getting off easy and gets Stella.

Well the fact that TS was texting with his cousin about how to kill Sheila, it's pretty obvious to me that this was the plan and reason for him to be in Bali. I also have no doubt based on the text messages that HM let him into the room to carry out the plan that they both concocted. I don't really care or need to know exactly who did what in the room, they are both equally culpable to me and both should be doing life at the very least. The fact that TS allowed HM to manipulate herself into a better sentence is his problem. But I do inderstand it. He was trying to save his life. Telling the truth may have (unlikely) gotten him a death sentence along with HM. It would also put him in a very bad light IMO, something he'll never be prepared to do so we'll never hear it.

I think we all pretty much get the basic narrative of what likely transpired based on the text messages. HM and TS waited for Sheila to fall asleep and then he was summoned to the room by HM to carry out the plan. He brought a weapon. The plan was probably to hit her once on the head with deadly force and try to pass it off as a drunken fall. It appears that Sheila fought a lot harder than either of them anticipated and the bludgeoning required to finish the job could no longer be passed off as a drunken, self inflicted, accident. And there is no way that HM wasn't right there in the room encouraging TS to start and finish the job IMO. From there, there was no plan because they probably thought they could just call for help after a suitable amount of time had passed as if they (or HM alone) just found Sheila dead on the floor with a head wound. Since that was not possible after the murder they were just winging it...badly.

It's highly unlikely that TS will ever tell the truth about exactly what happened because any way you look at it, he was most likely the one who killed Sheila in cold blood. And there is no way he's going to go into any detail about that. He cannot blame HM for the fact that he made a conscious decision to do what she wanted him to do when he knew better because I don't believe he is either a sociopath or a psychopath. The only excuse he has is that he was a greedy fool and that is just not good enough. I do believe his conscience is in need of some forgiveness from his friends, the public, his own family and Sheila's family for his stupidity though. I don't think he's going to get it.

MOO

The timing of this post is suspicious to me. There is a court date today for a status call. I understand that is where everyone talks about the status of the case. I also thought it was enlightening to read Heather was trying to get a settlement out of the case.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Well, that was a read.
I dont have a comment on it yet (the nuts and bolts bits) - I'd rather see what transpires in the near future and have a think about what was in that letter, and why it was written,
and then why it was published to a public space for all to see. Why now?

Facebook page has been closed too.

HM is going to go ballistic when she reads this.

Kamille, I think there's one area where we still do not know the truth: We don't know what actually took place in SWM's room on the night she was murdered.

I think this is still an area of concern for HM, too. In her most recent interview, the story seemed to shift a bit: she makes a point to say TS is a strong man, suggesting that he could have fought SWM off if he had wanted to. We already knew that, but she hadn't quite put it that way before - she'd supported the self-defense angle - even though she supposedly hid in the bathroom and didn't see anything until it was almost all over. I say 'almost', because I think her most recent version of the story is even more damning than the old one. She was out of the bathroom and in TS's arms while her mother was still alive, lying on the floor dying.

I believe he's sincere in what he wrote, although I realize he'd write the same things if he was a complete psychopath. I don't see him asking for sympathy or $$. He seems to accept that what he's done will be with him for the rest of his life. The thing is, whether he's a jealous psychopath, ticked off because his ex is living large and he's stuck holding the bag, or he's genuinely sorry, either way, it's got to tick him off knowing that HM is just as guilty as he is, but she's getting off easy and gets Stella.

Very thoughtful post about what might be going on in TS's head. One thing we do know a lot of what happened that night from the text messages. He was all on board with it then. The Chicago Tribune has them to read. And we will be getting an earful when his cousins trial starts in November. I think those messages between him and TS and TS and HM are going to fill in any questions we have,

Thanks to you regulars that have kept this thread going, much appreciated! :loveyou:

I am really curious as to what is going on with Stella, she'll be two in the blink of an rye, any info on where she might be going and with whom?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
softhunterstech