GUILTY Bali - Sheila von Wiese Mack, 62, found dead in suitcase, 12 Aug 2014 #5

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I wondered that too: if HM can get money from the trust for Stella's care? Stella isn't a beneficiary.

I don't think there will be a problem with HM asking for the $$ for Stella.

The problem before was that attorney Favia claimed she was representing Stella.

Unfortunately for Favia, Stella doesn't have any money to pay for an attorney. Favia tried to pull a sneaky move, IMHO - she tried to get Stella's $126K in legal bills directly from HM's trust, bypassing HM completely.

Interesting that Flavia, the supposed attorney for the baby's best interest, advocated for Stella to stay in jail with mom and that looks like it could be the very thing that made the baby sick so quickly.

Interesting that Flavia, the supposed attorney for the baby's best interest, advocated for Stella to stay in jail with mom and that looks like it could be the very thing that made the baby sick so quickly.

It appears that the only "best interests" she had in mind were her own? I wonder if either she or Elkin have any contact with HM now? I'd imagine that both of them would at least be expecting HM to reimburse them for the costs they incurred since HM contacted Elkin first. Are they hoping she gets off on these charges so they can go directly through her for their money?

JMVHO, am I the only one thinking that if this infant passed it might be a blessing for all and on all levels?

It appears that the only "best interests" she had in mind were her own? I wonder if either she or Elkin have any contact with HM now? I'd imagine that both of them would at least be expecting HM to reimburse them for the costs they incurred since HM contacted Elkin first. Are they hoping she gets off on these charges so they can go directly through her for their money?

IIRC, HM agreed to pay Elkin $150K and he hasn't been paid. I think he saw $$$, because suddenly there was Favia, Stella's attorney. Prior to the child's birth, it's hard to separate the health of the mother and the health of the child, so I'm not sure why she was ever brought on board, except as a money grab and for the publicity. She's still owed $126K.

About the time the trial started, HM told reporters (?) that she had fired Elkin, Favia and Scifo. IIRC, Favia and Elkin both claimed she had never told them they'd been fired. I think they are waiting until the dust settles to try to get their money.

If Elkin and Favia get paid what they're asking, HM will have racked up some impressive bills.

Elkin - $150K
Favia - $126K
Scifo - $48K + another $45K coming
Soenardi - $150K

The hospital was a bargain - $4500 for a c-section and a week in a private room? Wow. In one picture, her shirt rode up - looks like she got a bikini-line incision, too. Gotta keep that 'thot' body looking good, I guess.

I expect HM to fight the fees to Elkin and Favia. Of course, if she fights the fees, she'll have to hire a lawyer to do it...

JMVHO, am I the only one thinking that if this infant passed it might be a blessing for all and on all levels?

It's very hard to look at this little girl and realize that there's not one single person in her life who is concerned first and foremost about giving her a good life just because it's the right thing to do.

No one close to her values her life, it's all about her usefulness as a pawn and, most of all, that inheritance.

I wonder if the murder gene is recessive?

The poor baby. Exists to be a meal ticket. Probably the pregnancy was part of the larger plan all along. Brought into this world with a job to do.

Poor baby Stella.

A one week old baby with a fever needs to be in a NICU, not a prison clinic!!

BBM

http://learnpediatrics.com/body-systems/neonate/fever-in-the-newborn-period/
ETA: "Fever in infants less than 3 months old

When fever presents in infants less than 3 months old, management is guided by dividing them again according to age into neonates (age 0-28 days) and young infants (29 to 90 days).* It is recommended that ALL neonates who present with a rectal temperature ≥ 38°C be admitted to hospital and receive a full septic workup REGARDLESS of the neonate’s clinical appearance.* This consists of a complete blood count (CBC) and differential, blood cultures, a urinalysis for urine cultures and a lumbar puncture for cerebral spinal fluid (CSF) cultures.* If the neonate presents with any respiratory signs or symptoms (e.g. nasal flaring, grunting, increased respiratory rate, retractions, stridor) a chest radiograph should be performed.* Similarly, if there are any gastrointestinal signs or symptoms such as diarrhea, a stool culture and sensitivity should be obtained.* Empiric antibiotic treatment with ampicillin and gentamycin should be initiated.* Suspect a CNS or disseminated herpes simplex virus infection if the neonate is lethargic, has mucocutaneous vesicles, seizures, elevated liver transaminase enzymes, a negative CSF gram stain and/or active maternal herpetic infection.* In these cases, empiric acyclovir should be initiated."

No, you're not. It may sound harsh but I also think so. What chance does this baby have if it survives? The prospect of 2 years in a prison cell in a third world country with 2 murderers for parents? In addition, Stella is HM's get out of jail free card. Without her, HM may well be convicted as charged.

As guilty as I feel for thinking it... You're not alone. Poor baby Stella doesn't deserve to grow up with her twisted biological 'family'. Who knows what kind of damage having HM as a mother will do to her.

I feel like I'm forever wishful thinking, but hopefully this makes HM realize that she is not equipped to raise a baby, let alone in a prison in Indonesia. But since she's most likely getting off in Bali I wonder what the rule is in Illinois. Are inmates allowed to keep their children with them?

There are a very few US prisons that allow women to keep their children in prison. Fortunately for Stella, Illinois is not one of them.

Those that do allow babies impose various strict requirements. Less than 18 months old, born while mom was incarcerated, mom charged with non-violent crimes, segregated facilities, etc. From what I can see, HM isn't going to be able to keep Stella with her if she's tried and incarcerated in the US.

If and when someone tries to separate HM from Stella, I think we're going to see a major display of her famous 'attitude'. I don't think she wanted a baby, per se. There's no place for a baby in the lifestyle she had envisioned: acting lessons for her, rapper star career for her husband. Ain't nobody toting babies around with the 'squad'.

I think she 1) was too lazy to bother with birth control, 2) wanted to have a baby just to tick SWM off and 3) gain further control over SWM. She certainly wasn't thinking she'd be staying home baby-sitting and changing diapers while TS was out partying hard.

Or maybe she thinks she's all Kim K, going to have her own baby entourage to handle everything. :(

My son had jaundice and he was in a incubator under blue lights for a couple of days. Baby Stella needs to be taken back to hospital to receive treatment, hopefully as we speak this is happening. :please:

I am hoping that this is typical jaundice where lights and sunlight can quickly clear it up, but with a fever present also it sounds as though it could be acute jaundice … far more severe and with potential lifelong disabilities. It all depends how much staining has happened on the brain, apparently.

FWIW, my brother who lives there says he would never be treated with a serious illness there. He gets his medical checkups when home in Australia or when he is in Singapore. Most Aussies there get themselves treated outside of Bali. They have limited medications, limited equipment, and limited medical knowledge.

It's very hard to look at this little girl and realize that there's not one single person in her life who is concerned first and foremost about giving her a good life just because it's the right thing to do.

No one close to her values her life, it's all about her usefulness as a pawn and, most of all, that inheritance.

Considering her "mother" and "father" we're smoking, drinking and likely doin drugs, pot at the very least, a week before Sheila announced the pregnancy to her friend, and that HM seemed to feel she needed to get back to the states to terminate her "ectopic" pregnancy as soon as she was arrested, I'd say there was a good chance that Stella may not have been born at all if HM had just been able to get back to the U.S. after the murder. As a grieving daughter of course. Not as Sheila's murderer.

Then again, maybe this time she was ready to play house with the baby daddy, even though she'd only been dating him for a short time. Nah...that would mean sharing "her money". I think she would have terminated this pregnancy as soon as she'd suckered TS into helping with the murder and filling his head with all kinds of dreams of them benefitting together as a family from the inheritance.

MOO

Simply the fact that the one week old baby with fever wasn't brought straight away to hospital tells me what kind of medical care is over there. That baby is on her own to get better.

How hot is it over there? Maybe the baby was just hot from the heat?

They are in wet season now. Temps today are 26C/79F with 88% humidity. Everything will be sticky and damp. They are also getting rain and thunder storms almost every day, which can lead to flooding in the prison .. as we have seen in photos. Mosquitos will be rife. Cement walls will hold the damp. Fans are important, not so much because of the temps, but to keep the damp from settling and turning to mould.

kerobokan_flood_600.jpg

Floods are a common occurence inside Bali's Kerobokan Prison

http://www.truthnews.com.au/web/radio/story/schapelle_is_innocent_australian_government

I am really hoping that someone at the hospital, (where Stella hopefully is now) deems it life threatening for her to return to Keroborkan. I also hope Kia is still there and can take care of her. I can't see Stella being taken away legally....yet. She hasn't been found guilty of anything...yet.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member